More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
No surprise you think I'm a Kamala fan, Blerrly. It's right in line with your propensity to make things up and accuse others of them. A Kamala "fan" I am not. She's gonna keep throwing money and weapons at Israel, which is crook as. Furthermore, please go ahead and explain why I'm anti free speech and pro-censorship? You won't be able to without talking out of your keister, but give it a go.
I can't help thinking that the republican, or should I say Trump party could be the biggest most dangerous cult movement since the Third Reich.
Republicans would back Charles Manson, Jim Jones or even Donald Trump before they would vote for a democrat.
Today’s discussion ^^
get me out of here
Agree old dog the Republican Party got swamped by the FRWNJs who called themselves the Tea Party and then came Trump …. but wait it’s the Democrats who reside in the swamp, nothing to see, nothing has changed in the Republican Party.
FMD talking about the illogical thinking process!
;)
Thanks @JF, precisely, get me out of here
hey juliang, as you're so busy during the day time and seeing that you're up in the wee hours while SN crew are all asleep why not post on US social media sites? They're the ones to convince. The vote is very close so if you turn a few magas in Pennsylvania to Kamalas cause you might just save the free world from another dictator. You've got the logic and tenacity to do it and your best stuff is at night anyway so it's a shame to waste your efforts and talent. 50 days to go so pace yourself though
I've found him. I've found the boomer everyone
A scene straight out of South Park:
This one got suggested to me when I was off on an ancient annunaki aliens trail, as I am wont to do from time to time. It shows a small town where something like what happened in Springfield, has happened. I note that this is in a battleground state, where votes really matter.
Probably the best comment I found amongst much lamentation concerned business and lower wages, it went as such:
"I respect what you are doing, but for an hour you go on and on with interviews with people telling you about businesses using labor from people from other countries. it does not take a genius to figure out what is happening and why they are quietly dumbing people in these small towns. 1) look at the town the powers to know the town and its officials are weak or broken. 2) Land is cheap and any company who wants to buy knows the town officials would be eager to sell for tax-based revenues. 3) the company that employs the illegals knows they can pay them next to nothing because the government is paying the rest (ie we the taxpayers) (health care, food, housing assistants). IMO you have completely failed to show this where all these illegals are going to work and who is profiting from this... One man you interviewed made a great point someone is instructing them what and where to go because to me most of these people who are coming in don't look like they are worried about anything they all have phones and the latest clothing on all seem to have money and able to go to the grocery store to buy food with ebt cards etc again I am only scratching the surface here... * MY god when are Americans in these small towns going to wake up? *"
Hard to tell from so far away, is this going on a lot in the US?
You’ve done that damage yourself in the covid thread. I’m not going to waste my time going back through that.
Britains last coal powered power station shut down today.
@ flip lid
So your biggest problem is me waking up for half an hour at night,
Get a life fool
Yeah let’s all ignore the fantasy land of US politics.
waking up for 30 minutes and thinking about Trump is a concern.
You should! You won't find anything to validate your assertion though. Sad.
@ Burleigh Waking up for 30 minutes and looking at your phone, with the glaringly obvious posts, is how it is
Your interest is a concern
Bordering on stalking
And all of ours should follow. AW
@ Burleigh
Instant reply is a bit concerning
shows how much he’s focused on this thread. !
Juliang
Imho , Burls is not stalking U , so don't B concerned .
Burls , Jules does his best work , in those 30 minute windows , so he is cool 2 .
Some contributors show REAL concern 4 this thread .
Counting ALL the posts EACH person contributes on this thread , should give us an idea of who is the most Focussed .
My maths is Crap , I won't count .
Ban the Thread , for Sleeps sake , perhaps ?
MJSA - Make Jules sleep again
@ pop down
No I’d be waking up anyway despite the election
I just like different herbals
As if you’re going to go back through the thread , and count everyone’s posts .
You probably found out you’ve been on it a lot longer than me anyway ?
Have we got a time or a start date on this WW3 yet? The one only Trump can stop!
Can someone also tell me who will be involved?
Maybe the dramatic bedwetters would care to share this info only they seem to know?
- dry sheets here, cpl of wet seats down at the cafe ;)
;);)
Well, Jelly…post more YouTube. I think your daily post count is waaaay down. But the above 6 in a row is great stuff.
Post more, Jelly…go on
You can do it…what does Nike say?
… same thing as ya mum ;)
- just ummm ;);)
Poking the bear????
I think you will find thats much more appropriate to Hezbollah and the bear Israel recently said enough.
The poking started on the 8th of October when Hezbollah started firing rockets into Israel, this was before Israel had even fired one shot or dropped one bomb in Gaza, and were still busy hunting down Hamas and Palestine Islamic Jihad in Israel.
Those Hezbollah rockets fired at Israel havent stopped for 11 months over 8,000 rockets and Israel's retaliation has been minimal* as they have been busy in Gaza with Hamas.
70,000 to 100,000 Israeli's have been displaced near the border for almost a year.
But yes im super stoked as are millions of others around the world, including many in Lebanon, Syria & Iran, that are quite literally dancing on the streets in some places.
While Nasrallah's elimination is important, of Hezbollahs 18 top leaders only one is still alive, around half of their missiles are said to be destroyed, and 1,500 of Hezbollah at high to mid tier are out of action due to pager & walkie talkie strike some will never be able to fight again.
Right now Hezbollah the most powerful terrorist group in the world are in disarray to scared to even use a communication device.
You can find my further thoughts in the relevant thread in the back room.
;);)
More please, it’s just as easy to ignore 8 as it is to ignore a dozen.
You can do it, jelly.
We need dozens of irrelevant YouTube clips posted by an idjit:):):)
Jelly. Hold my beer.
… I can do it ?
- done.
;);)
Yeah yeah…farting elephants maybe?
How is he, full on brain washed cooker.
From the jelly archives.
“Poking the bear????
I think you will find thats much more appropriate to Hezbollah and the bear Israel recently said enough.”
- remember gerbil ;)
“… full on brain washed cooker. “
- sure hahahaha
…‘accuse the other side of that which you are guilty’
“ The poking started on the 8th of October when Hezbollah started firing rockets into Israel, this was before Israel had even fired one shot or dropped one bomb in Gaza, and were still busy hunting down Hamas and Palestine Islamic Jihad in Israel.
Those Hezbollah rockets fired at Israel havent stopped for 11 months over 8,000 rockets and Israel's retaliation has been minimal as they have been busy in Gaza with Hamas.”
^ haha, “minimal” …..you sure about that ;)
- keep up the eggspurt edumacation haha
Hezbolah deputy chief talking right now. I'm surprised he's still alive to be honest. Won't be long.
Dunno Indo, how are you? You tell us you brain washed cooker who loves the kid killing.
;)
…incredible deal ;);)
That is so good. For once you posted a 10/10 clip.
PD and burls will be furiously ordering one each now…both convinced it is a collectable that will only increase in value when Trump wins and stops WW3, as only Trump can.
^^morning laughs.
Are you sure Trump turds are AI ?
Yeah nice short video, easy to understand.
how did you sleep last night Jules. Any Trump dreams?
They don’t show any clips of Trumps
raucous insults on mainstream TV,
Just a nice one about offering hurricane relief along with Elon Musk
Roseanne Barr the Republican voice of reason
Don’t worry it’s only one minute long.
…when you’ve been “working tirelessly” …and are “relentlessly focused” to ummm …get “closer than we’ve ever been” to ummm …a cea$efire ;)
- by tirelessly and relentlessly providing the weapon$ that ummm …keep preventing a cea$efire ;);)
- hmmm ;)
Jelly, are you siding with a terrorist organisation?