More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A small sadistic side of me wants trump to win. Then just sit back and watch the cruelty, the incompetence and chaos ensue only to say We told you so.
'low info voter'
Here's the post's swing state counter: some visual interactive maps where you can take it down to county level in each state, and see number of votes, counted/uncounted:
https://nypost.com/2024/11/05/us-news/2024-presidential-election-swing-…
Trumps up Putins arse or being blackmailed... trump doesn't give a fuck about Taiwan except maybe Musk needs the semiconductors and trumps a puppet of the jewish lobby... work it out
it's simply not the issue the nutty partisan machine makes it out to be...
real women's safety, prosperity, global stability...
...and not so much nuttery...
trumps...
the nuttery
I don't understand what that reply means.
That is one version of events, there are others.
I don't know what is correct, but some commentators (Alaister Crooke) saying the Israelis aborted half the mission as their planes were being tracked whilst in Iraqi airspace? And they were the ones who got a real scare.
Propaganda coming from both sides.
Let's see how Iran respond.
They just called the highly debated Iowa for Trump, leading by +13%.
I follow a guy on Instagram and he put a post up on abortion from his god bothering perspective… a couple of woman commented on the issue as a health and their decision… about 50 oldish white men just attacked these 2 woman as a pack. What about our (mens) abortion rights? was repeatedly screamed at them. Farking crazy stuff.
Fake news are shaking in their boots. Watch a few of the live streams on youtube.
NY times needle on their frontpage currently showing 87% chance Trump
I’m the opposite , if he does win I hope he ends wars , brings stability to the ME , MAHA , etc etc , the drill baby drill is a worry however and to accomplish what he’s promised, all in 4 years will take some divine intervention. There will be some worried individuals and institutions if he does get up . USA is in for a ride either way .
Trump only cares about trump. He's already said he wont support Ukraine... what's in it for him? Plus Putins his buddy!! Putin will go hard. Trump hates Chy-Na but probably doesn't even know what Taiwan is. And trumps a Jewish puppet so that mass murderer in Israel can keep on keeping on. Plus all that artilleryis good business for Murica. Hard days ahead.
And that's not even mentioning climate change!
Why’d you change your name ?
It's not him it's his 'friend'.
50/50 in 18-29 age group in Wisconsin. Trump +2 with 65% counted.
Yes , I’m sure it is . Nice bloke, knows a lot of stuff .
- those choccy biscuits are easy to be friends with
230 Mr T , 187 Ms H
;)
Guess Jill Stein is out of race....
VJ - Thanks for the swing states link.
blue cities and red fields.. not unexpected I guess
Fuhrer Stunet banned him for a post on free speech. Fuhrer Stunet doesn't like anyone criticising his buddy Bonython. Fuhrer Stunet lords over his lands.
bottom line is, changing anything to do with roe v wade is taken as a personal attack for a certain cohort...
fair enough, it is an attack on long established 'rights'
but, it seems a large majority of women are more concerned with trans nuttery, safety from 'illegal' migration, and safety in women's spaces than the confected roe v wade outrage - sasha stone for example...
but, the reality is, there is a problem around late term abortions as well - with even a majority of democrats believing so...
but, the party machine presents it all as a black and white either / or issue...
but but but... :)
when really, it is a more nuanced issue for most people, where maybe a local influence ain't all bad...
especially when you have such a broad diverse population as in across the US
fact is, technology, and a heap of things, have changed the debate from the 50 year old original argument
but the either / or crowd are having none of that...
and, frankly, it seems a heap of women are willing to prioritise other issues anyway
I'd type something about the waaaambulance but I just can't be arsed.
Maybe have a kit kat and a lie down J
AI generated election outcome map
I like how the NWA wins Pennsylvania.
It's pretty much all over.
They just said that this is the worst democrats result since 1988 when Dukakis got creamed.
I'm guessing Hulk Hogan carries more sway than J-Lo.
well that was all a bit of fun.. now we just sit back and see.
So the Ukraine/Russia war should be over on 21/22 January 2025 or has a deal already been done ?
As a Kiwi/Dane I've no skin in the game, but I'm pleased about the reality check. Having read a lot of news and listened to a lot of opinions, I was pretty sure it'd be Trump by a good margin.
Confirmation I'm not in some bubble/echo chamber.
Buckle up for the finale…interesting day so far.
So Putin would just stop?? Lol... he has trumpys best wishes now
Is there much interest in NZ ?
So he'll stop whining about cheating all of a sudden? haha, what a chump he is.
Republicans get the Senate majority
The usual 99% of media wringing their hands. And a fair majority of the population gunning for Kamala Harris.
230 Mr T. 210 Ms H , if this flips at this stage all hell is going to break loose .
Hehe kudos Syppy!
Where are you getting your numbers? NZ Herald way behind
word on the dems SM...
'we need to wait until 3 am'
'go get some sleep'
haha
??
looking a bit...
'too big to rig'
to me...
but anything is possible
in this current little epoch...
missing my smart tv right now
would've loved to watch the cnn, msnbc coverage...
for the faces
all about the faces...
David Brooks been excellent on PBS. Amidst the morose liberals still trying to find a path for Harris.
Assuming trend continues, noting large swings to Trump in big cities, Dem strongholds, he’s saying something along the lines of that the results indicate class has replaced race as the big dividing line, and Trump is assembling a multi ethnic working class coalition.
New Jersey case in point. 16 point margin for Dems in 2020, reduced to 6 points now.
Google Us election results
Front page has the up to date figures
little aussie ukraine war hawk gets it
it ain't fukn rocket science!
losing his shit
but gets it...
https://www.270towin.com/2024-election-results-live/president/
If you’re asking me l’m watching Australia ABC in sanur .
Yep, that's what I meant.
According to NZ Herald Trump has flipped Georgia and has 246.
They just called Georgia for Trump. It’s 95% game over after this.