More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
This is one of the biggest surprises of the election.
Hispanics make up about 20% of the USA population and they are said to have voted for Trump mostly over the border control issue.
I saw it come up quite a few times with Hispanic's/Latinos in those street interview's saying they were voting for Trump over the border control issue.
Often an attitude of we came here legally so get pissed off when others arrive illegally
Indo, you know i completely disagree on pretty much everything you post.
But at least you're willing to stand on your own two feet and say it like you see it.
Right or wrong, i respect that.
Same as a few other posters....rainbow cupcakes etc.
We'll fire up at each other again on pretty much everything no doubt, but i like that you show some humanity and humility.
You're so all over the place it's actually concerning.
Anyway, I find conversations like this fascinating - I've heard quite a few political scientists say that although there is of course the "left" vs "right" culture wars, the real conflict is between elements of the left.
Southernraw you know we're on the same team regarding a lot of stuff but here we are with you wanting to crucify me because, well, I'm just not sanctimonious enough for you, or I'm not hardcore enough with my bone fides.
It seems like you haven't realised it yet, but that schtick is counter productive.
You're pushing allies away.
I think you’re barking up the wrong tree there Southern.
Oh okay thanks.
Haha, what's up with these emotional haemophiliacs??
The hysteria is unbelievable, the social division is ridiculous.
@andyM did you take the time to go and ask her if she was ok or decide it was better to save it for a bro post on SN?
I know if it was me, i wouldn't be comfortable sharing someone elses darkest moment without at least trying to help first.
No worries Indo.
We only learn from our differences right?
Hope you're having a good weekend.
No Seeds. Just staying true.
Will annoy most on here.
Acknowledged.
Leave gender out of it. She didn’t get the pisstake. She unfortunately thought Andy and mates were for real.
Aussies are going woke for sure.
Fuck off info, check out the education stds, or don’t, I don’t care less, but if you do it might add to your knowledge
Seeds, mate....as are seemingly most males at the moment,....your comment is pointed at her as being wrong and his mates at being right, and not actually showing some humanity and love and asking if she's ok and why.
Do you know, alot of females are feeling completely distraught, scared and helpless at the moment? You might not understand, because you see the world through a males eyes, but if you're a female, every male has suddenly become extremely aggresive, derogatory and domineering, as that's how they voted.
Do you get it?
Do you understand why comments like AndyMs, although i admire him and like him, are just adding fuel to that fire.
When the fuck are you lot going to stand up for women and show some backbone for them, even if it goes against your ingrained beliefs and egos.
And i like you @seeds. But dont' fucken even dare try to dance around the real issue that women are second class citizens and they keep getting shown it again and again.
Go jump on the new forum i made an comment what you really think about women.
Enlighten me.
Like i said your last four post have just been aimed at me. (this is the first i have reacted too)
You clearly dont want to discuss anything with me, so why seek my attention?
You know i have zero interest in discussing anything with you, because you have failed to show any ability to have a proper discussion or debate, so seriously why bother?
This is a big moment, surely you have some thoughts or views about it all???
Thank you, it had zero to do with gender.
Fuck, the days of Aussie larrikin humour are dead, that's another thing we can thank the U.S. for.
Southern, you seem to be confused. No one voted here. Wrong country.
I don’t see anyone here against women.
You seem to see women as helpless downtrodden part of society.
Mate it’s all equal these days, especially in this country. Obviously there’s a bad element and it needs to improve but it’s not the majority.
The issue is yours. It’s rather perplexing your take on Andy M story.
Andy M wrote 'Went out to the local bowlsie last night and for shits and gigs, a few mates turned up with little American flags, trucker hats and tactical vests.
A fella at a different table had a Make Lennox Great Again hat, which I thought was hilarious.
We were having Iwo Jima moments with the American flag when a young chick at the next table starts mouthing off with calls of "racists" etc etc.'
Straight out provocation in a time of absolute earth shattering sadness for some (women) and you laugh and whinge when you get a response both here and on swellnet. Fucken piss weak.
Yeah you're right, the sole reason we did it was to provoke women
Southern, Um but her point wasn’t women’s rights, which she has in bucket loads, but racism.
You’re argument doesn’t stack up.
Sorry mate, the "earth shattering sadness" line actually made me laugh out loud.
I would say the racism thing stems from a convicted criminal being elected over a black woman @seeds.
But you'll argue that too no doubt.
edit: Actually would be a great argument if you could make it on moral grounds.
That's fine @AndyM.
I honestly would expect nothing less.
And if someone's going to make a blanket judgement of something as heavy as racism because of who they (wrongly) believe the other person supports politically, well that says everything about them.
Bill Clinton - the ultimate MAGA
I remember when AndyM and Seeds teamed up against me during Covid and my strong stance against the vaccination....3 years ago.
Ahh got a touch of nostalgia fellas.
I should hope not, the over-emoting is off the charts.
Most people I know would raise an eyebrow over a line like that.
What??
So you're supporting Trump?
Don't think he's racist.
Fuck you're going into some deadset drowning territory there AndyM.
He didn't show you enough that racism was his key policy.
I thought at least you'd understand that.
Or was she Indian.
Ahh shit who knows.
Probably no racism.
Hmmm....different circles i guess.
Southern you on the mushrooms tonight. World flipped upside down?
You’re having a Juliang moment? Fighting the like minded?
@seeds, i wish i was on the shrooms.
Confirmed, yes the world has flipped upside down.
Sorry, I thought what I said was pretty clear.
I'll try again.
If the person at the table next to ours at the bowls club wants to make a blanket judgement of me and my friends regarding something as heavy as racism because of who the person at the next table (wrongly) believes we support politically, well that says everything about that person at the next table.
Make sense?
I make no apologies for pushing the point that this website's commenters are blind to how the world must look through a womans eyes.
There's nothing in it for me.
I just get really pissed that this is a reflection of the broader society, so in my little stupor, i try to rectify that on a scale that noone cares about, in the hope that one or two people might actually realise.....the male perspective isn't the whole human perspective, and maybe we should allow females into this space.
But that point keeps getting lost.
I hope people discuss it on the Women thread.
Women deserve some change.
Change can only happen on the micro level hey.
And fwiw, i don't think either Andy M or you are at all sexist. But i reckon you both are part out dated mindset of bros n hos.
Time to change. Be a leader not a follower mate.
Night.
Bro timing. Makes perfect sense.
Definitely weren't looking for a fight.
But got one and cried....and cried.
Typical Byron Lads.
That's why i left that shit hole.
You get really pissed alright.
Hey you remember that time you talked about losing a female friend and it was a real shame because "she was really hot"?
Do you remember saying that?
I do, because it actually gave me a bit of a shock.
This white knight, this women's saviour (because, you know, women can't look after themselves) is maybe protesting just a little bit too much.
Hey Southern
I know i'd never say that in that context so keep digging mate.
And thanks for the reminder.
haha thanks Burleigh.
Nice ties!!
For the village emotional haemophiliac you're doing some pretty good projecting.
Mate have you ever talked to someone about how deeply distressed you seem to get?
Seriously, go have a yarn and get it off your chest, you're a good guy but you're taking this way too seriously, that much is obvious by how you've steered this conversation.
Do any women in Australia actually tell you this stuff Southern?
I think it’s you that maybe is blind to how the world looks through most women’s eyes.
The bad is in the minority. Women are kicking goals and making the most of it these days in the western world.
But you did say that, right?
Not cool.
Andy M.
How dare you.
As if i'd say that in that context.
You evil...
CUNT.
.
Maybe time gents.
ha. Well yes mate. A fucken lot.
Women in the US too.
You don't know any females??
Noted Blackers.
Andy M.....i can't believe you'd say something so lame.
I know me, and i know i'd never speak like that.
Whatever you read was obviously out of context.
To bring up the death of an ex in a convo is about the lowest low i can imagine.
Definitely a Byron fella.
You live in Afghanistan obviously
tapping out now.
Makes perfect sense.
Definitely weren't looking for a fight.
But got one and cried....and cried.
Nah wasn't the death of an ex, it was someone you cut loose.
Sure thing AndyM.
No worries.
Thanks for the memories i didn't need tonight.