More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I guess while the andrew tates, donny trumps, proud boys, neonazis etc etc etc continue to flourish then women will continue to avoid them. Look up the stats on domestic violence, child sexual abuse etc etc etc. Always 2 sides to the story
All this talk of deep state and free speech from trump and musk is plain bullshit in so far as characters like them are the fiercest supporters of free speech right up to the moment criticism comes their way and then it’s a whinge fest of deep state propaganda blah blah … musk constantly blocks critics, trump fires them and here from the right in Australia all we hear about is how leftist the ABC is. If people buy this bullshit they deserve what is coming!
Of course they were happy. A lot of those women are also mothers of those same young men who voted Trump.
ABC is as far left is they come.. good thing everyone is waking up now. Can’t wait to see what happens in Australia next
This was kind of interesting.
It's not a conflict ive followed or know that much about but it seems like a reasonable scenario, their war has been going for almost three years(feb) some sources say up to one million people dead and Russia can keep grinding away for as long as it takes.
@GuySmiley "musk constantly blocks critics, trump fires them"
Haha. Sounds a lot like stunet and his treatment of Bonython critics on his own little SN kingdom!
TammyTim....YOU ARE FIRED!
ABC r left yep. But how far left depends on what u perceive aa the centre.
Probably a long distance away on the sliding scale from Trumpism.
mmmm…. chocolate
Lol. Probably will be when gets into Office.
Now the election is over let’s get back to the real USA.
This cop is awesome.
annnnnnnd here we go...
starlink stole the election
^ hey Sypkan what did you think of the clip I posted above.?
Not serious, maybe you found it amusing?
Its been very interesting from the start of the BIG invasion...
But, it all started back in 2014 under OH BUM A,who just sat on his hands when the little green men(Russian special forces) infiltrated Crimea and the Donbas.
Fast forward to feb 2022 and a 200K army moved into "take KIEV in 3 days and the rest of Ukraine in ten" according to the captured battle plans.
Since the initial push in, the Ukes have
1/won the battle of Kiev
2/pushed the Ruskis back away from Kharkiv
3/forced the Ruskis to withdraw from Kherson
4/ without a navy have suck a third of the blackSea fleet including the Moscovo(Moscow) which was the flagship missile cruiser.
5/ forced the BlackSea fleet to relocate from Sevastopol in Crimea to Novorossiysk in Russia.
6/Invaded Kursk(Russia) and held that territory since August.
Here is an Aussie who gives a regular report of whats happening there.
Geez.. it just keeps getting better.
76 years on The department of truth becomes a thing.
So for all Trumps talk about putting America and its manufacturing first, all his election paraphernalia and the crap he sells is, you guessed it, made in China. World's greatest conman.
The Trumpers are slowly learning what a tariff is….and all are surprised when they learn they, as consumers, are the ones who ultimately pay the tariff.
The rich get richer but unfortunately the poor don't get the picture
Largely, domestic markets follow the path of least resistance and govts do the practical work to enable a smooth running operation.
Any govt who sets out on reform will, not just be seeking to improve how govt runs, but also upsetting how it's running right now. Prices will go up if local suppliers can't fill the void. Jobs will be lost if regulation makes them untenable.
If the population can see they're being directed towards a better place they may suck up the economic hits, though it also makes the ruling party vulnerable to attacks from opposition.
Trump's been a good salesman but he'll need to work on another skill set - that of a visionary leader - if he's to bring the reluctant voters along during hard times.
… memories
;)
Lock him up. Yes Dill, I know this isn’t the real Kennedy account.
Trump will introduce tariffs but cut income taxes. This sounds great from the populist and nationalist perspective. He said that the he would love to remove all income tax and fund the state through tariffs. He will be popular if he cuts taxes for most people. You can spin it whichever way you want but ultimately, people hate taxes. And cuts will be popular but they need to apply to most people. All this is a big if, who knows what will happen.
Trumps tax cuts benefit some but not all. Lower waged workers are projected to be $3000 per year worse off.
That's hilarious haha. A teacher friend of mine is currently at a school where 3 students identify as cats. They have kitty litter set up in a room for them to go to the toilet in next to the standard toilet. World is going nuts.
Seems identifying as a cat at school is increasing.
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2023/jun/23/child-identifying-as-…
If you tried that back when I went to school (1865) you would be cornered and camel-bitten for the whole of recess until your legs glowed red.
Is there a detailed breakdown? I’ve seen lots of speculation, different scenarios but nothing with certainty.
I mean, that video is obviously actors, and your anecdote about your teacher friend's school is obviously a load of old cobblers, but go off.
I'm sure most of us were aware of this as it was happening, but to see it all collated is staggering. No reasonable person of any political persuasion should find this remotely acceptable, yet here we are.
No shit, but I found it funny. Big deal you knob. The kitty litter story is true. South Padbury school in WA. Give them a call and ask them yourself. Maybe also get a fuckin life.
Yeah, mate. That's what I'll do, give them a call. Hahahaa. As if this culture war global urban myth, this time "occurring" at South Padbury School in WA, wouldn't be all over the news rather than on some boomer facebook group where you read it.
Go cry into your rainbow cereal Hiccups. You're views are the minority champ. And they will be for a long time to come.
As I said, this was from a personal friend of mine who is relief teaching at the school. I have known her for a long time. Where did i say it came from a facebook page?
Don't post here much and don't get involved in facebook discusssion either. Mainly to do with people like you. Give me direct human contact when involved in discussions then I can take people at face value and either become involved or not. I have a feeling I wouldn't be involved in any discussion with you for long.
Of course it's not true and it's an idiotic thing to repeat. IF your friend actually exists then she doesn't think much of your intellect.
No, you probably wouldn't be involved in a discussion about this with me for long, cos I'd ask you for proof, and you wouldn't have any.
Anyway, probably better to bump this than get more involved discussing the tired kitty litter in classrooms canard.
Seems like a legitimate source. You get all your news from Instagram?
ABC still on their anti trump campaign. Very funny
As I said, chief, the info, not exactly hard to find, was already out there, but now it's all in a handy little video. Nine minutes not too long for your attention span is it?
Hiccups, do listen to ABC radio by any chance?
Thanks burleigh your comment about instagram was hilarious coming from you , it made my morning, nothing like a good belly laugh .
Sure, I'll address your ad hominem. No, I do not listen to ABC Radio. Now you'll have to explain why that makes any difference to the video I posted. Flex that big brain of yours.
I find it extremely funny that conspiracy theories are now perfectly acceptable from you hiccups when it comes from the far left.
My day is already complete. Thanks for the laughs Hiccups
it was a joke mate.
Which conspiracy theories are those, matey?
The entire video champ + the fact it was shared from social media makes it even better. Go take a cold shower. citizens of USA spoke clearly last week, the world will follow. Times are changing. Old dinosaur views like yours are gone for good.
I understand you meant the video, but which part of it was a conspiracy? It's a bunch of things that verifiably happened. On the record, proven facts. All of these things occurred. This is not a "stop the steal" video. "Old dinosaur views". That's good. You obviously have never paid any attention to my posts on here, which is fine. You keep doing you. You're doing a great job.
I will join in . Statement from Bernie Sanders
Astonishing that you don't see the irony of this. I've paid great attention to your posts. This is the entire point big dinosaur brains.
The camel biting story was real. Poor Yr 8 kid who was nerdy, rogue group of goth Yr 10s. On top of that the teacher bawled him out for coming into class late after recess and threatened detention to the camel bitee.