More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Ben did say something similar a few weeks ago here, its pretty silly the world is full of people with different political and social views the forums reflect that.
I guess the Trump thread has triggered some out there it's been on the front page for months and Trump triggers a lot of people.
Honestly i feel a bit sadden by it and almost guilty too, like i get the free pass as have been here for so long.
@ Burleigh & Sypkan you guys need to be less right wing, the way you guys talk sometimes people would think you are conservatives when your both centrist.
As for Pop Down, i will miss him, too. He and i are oppos on politics, but so what? There are more important things. He did flood, but it did not bother me. Live and let live, and all.
I’m wondering if it’s pushing the limits, but surely we could ask for an explanation from management. I would consider that a fair and reasonable request. AW
@AW, thanks for your thoughts on the bro and old man, both are...well...? Good? You can decide. My bro has taken on so much work, over a years worth for a crew of guys, he's 66, and it's him and his step daughter who's three days part time, he's driving round in an old toyota hatch back shit box loaded to the hilt with painting tools, doesn't even have roof racks, he's lugging huge ladders with surf racks, drives like fkn Fangio, it's a bareknuckle death ride to and from job sites with him. The builders he's working for are fkn hopeless and over extended themselves, plus he's got all these other clients been waiting, some up to a year for repaints.
So...he goes on a months holiday, work up the arse, he's off, "fuck it, fuck 'em", gotta work on the Noosa tan apparently, leaves me to look after the old boy, no cash in the jar, shit bed, I fuck my back, no one there to look after either of us. He gets back, I'm home less than a week and the phone calls start, I've gotta come back and help, he's fucked, he's under the pump, he'll pay me whatever I want (problem is these builders never pay), I remind him I'm supposed to be retired, I don't want to work in Melbourne or for builders anymore, it goes nowhere. I'm fkn back on job sites up a ladder with idiot apprentices blasting dueling MMM and RRR on the makita radios at 7.30 am. I've told him he can have until Australia Day but that's it, and these pricks have to pay or I don't show, currently I'm a no show because one of the pricks hasn't paid.
We had a huge barney on the site one day the other week, about how to do a certain job, he was wasting time and pissing me off with an outdated technique and wouldn't just let me do it my way, "It's my job and do it like I say or you can fuck off if you don't like it", so I did, walked off the site and went home, didn't think it through too well, the walk was North Caulfield to Richmond, I left at lunchtime and he still beat me home after knocking off at 4 and driving through the traffic. All good between the brothers though, had a laugh when I got back.
So my brother is ruining my idyllic life at the moment, but he's ok.
My Dad goes from the bed to the chair to the dunny and back, that's his universe. He has to ask what day, what time, is that morning or night and his memory exists in a fog, punctuated by vivid recollections of events and people from long ago. He's happy though, sings to himself all the time "If I Was a Rich Man" was on high rotation last time I was there, he knew every word, and who sang it (Topal?). I reminded him that he is leaving us no inheritance at one stage, and if he keeps singing that I'm going to give him a slap, "elder abuse" he laughed at me. He rang me recently to ask me to ring him because he can't find his phone, "Oh, fuck" was the response when I said it was in his hand.
So he's still with us and still mostly lucid and enjoying what he can, he was born in 1930 which blows me out a bit, had a hell of a life, it's surprised a few of us he's still going, himself included.
So thanks for the interest @AW, I hope you and yours are all well too.
And I did read your comment on the 13th page and did comment, something like how cool your dad's story was and how I need to get back down that way soon, I just had a look and it's not there, so I must have forgot to press comment for some reason, sorry, but that was a great post, your family has a lot of history down this way.
And I'll let old mate @PopD. know you sent regards, he'll be chuffed, he was a big fan of yours here I know.
And @basesix, I'm sure @PopD would be interested in catching up with you when you are here in Jan., remind me then and I'll work out some way you can contact him if you like.
I better go now, this isn't the topic of this thread, me and my weird family and friends, might have to start another thread for that, or not.
nah brah, it's cos you're slooowly coming round to moderate engagement.. @wax style
^^ well that’s a relief here I was thinking @popdown had stumbled into one of those chapel street nightclubs up the prahran end and hadn’t been seen or heard of since ….
Adam12. Hi pal. That’s a lot of dialogue.
I will start in reverse.
Name of a new forum topic for personal matters and shit, I’m sure you’ve heard it before ‘ Family Feud’.
Working for builders will send you broke, inform your brother.
Establish your own credible reputation and with great word of mouth you’ll always have work.
Look after yourself, you don’t often sound ragged but tonight you did.
I’ll elaborate tomorrow evening when I kick start a new forum topic, relevant to a lot of us. All the best. AW,
^ get your levels and measures biyaches!!
Doesn’t matter what you call it,
If you keep insisting you’re right ,when you’re wrong, and other dumbos join in ,
until you realise you are actually arguing from an ignorant position, and wrong,
and then just shrug your shoulders and say
Oh well ,
Is very similar to MAGA mentality,
but don’t let it bother you.
And I deliberately don’t read antagonistic posts at the time.
wasn't juliang kinda chatty and sharey?
why the morph into preaching?
This is about me accusing you of swapping profile's and using two at a time etc?
Okay i was wrong about your being Tim-Tam (and honestly very surprised) and maybe i was i was a bit harsh in that post the other day, so i do apologise on those two things, but you have used two other names in a short period and are a bit over the top at times.
MAGA?
Well i would have voted for Trump if i was in the USA but i wouldn't be wearing any MAGA hats or T-shirts or signs on the front lawn, and i would have preferred De Santis, if i was in the USA i wouldn't call myself MAGA just a Republican voter and i still wouldn't want to own a gun.
It’s not preaching,
If someone keeps accusing you of something you’re not doing, and then others join in ,
It does smack of mob mentality, or whatever you might want to call it,
And then just forget it like, no I’m not dumb,
It’s not preaching , just very annoying bullshit.
so ignore the very funny eroticness, and whatever has got your goat. Just stop. surf. or swim. or walk, whatever gets you outside yourself, no matter how boring or hard, totally worth it, and reminds you it's not boring at all, it is the point. Then just respond positively to people for a bit. and listen. in life, always listen to people. If you think 'they' don't get you, you're not working hard enough. Life in Oz should be easy.. work out why it's not, if it's not. Concentrate on finding the bits that are good, they're gold, and they should make you cry. And drink yer tea. Goodnight, and goodluck.
Right on !!
To be succinct
Learn to have a laugh at yourself SexxyJeff.
It matters for nought.
A daily hahaing is the essence of life in my opinion.
Fuck dude you’ll be dead sooner than you want to be that is for sure.
In retrospect that wasn’t very succinct.
Now where’s that dad joke?
Good point, but luckily I haven’t spent nearly as much time on social media as some of the other low baseline dopamine dudes ,( I learnt that from YouTube)
So it’s not as terrible as you think,
But thanks anyway.
I don’t do any social media at all. Maybe some might call these forums that but nothing like the real thing.
YouTube is great. You still have the power of what to watch. I mainly watch stupid fails and the like for shits and giggles. And music.
Jelly’s stuff is pretty good too if you want your viewpoint challenged. Most don’t.
Yes I haven’t been in this , digitally commenting back and forth scene very long so I’m not up with all the terminology and correct definitions,
But anyway it is what it is,
Just ask @ PD
The underrated legend
*yawn* (the best thing about not being on mains socials, is watching them slowly try to tell us we 'nons' can't watch content.. we get about 3 seconds..)
getting shorter and tighter, I get great pleasure in clicking 'x' = close ; )
fuck em, anything online is bullshit cutesy extra. life should rule your life.
you tube is really good compared to dum newer stuff, relatively.. dying, but.
hope you all are focused on the small people that want some real magic in life.
every insta, x, twitter, tiktok, facebook, whatever, is simply, now bullshit to me.
there is no point to it @sypkan. It is a fantasy with subscribers; astonishingly bland.
Playing in Brizzy 13th at the re opened Crowbar
Yep. Always good to have a laugh at yourself.
And no one here is safe from the odd piss take, Stu and Ben included.
Good to see someone bringing sexy back. ;)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Weren’t those movies good. Playing so many characters. “He’s good” haha
Big Momma watched at work the other night. Terrible movie but doable.
Martin Lawrence ain’t no Eddie
I’ll put it out there. Any Sunny Coasters want to come to this gig? https://tickets.oztix.com.au/outlet/event/cf5ecada-42d7-4703-850a-3fc41…
I’ll drive. Unless you’re a teatotaler then you can drive my car. Either way what say ye?
I’ve done my fair share of time on the
Sunny coast .
I used to drive taxis there in the 80s/90s , when taxis were taxis.
Used to start at 4pm Friday and sometimes wouldn’t stop until 4am Saturday, except for fuel , what a rush! And then rinse and repeat for Saturday night. But then Monday night was another story
Some interesting waves as well ,
Not too mention Noosa and DI .
This Doctor and video has a real good balanced view on RFK and his views.
And the article
"A Simple Litmus Test for RFK Jr.’s Ideas
The media describes the new HHS chief as a conspiracy theorist. But how many of his ideas are actually used in Europe? More than you’d think."
https://www.thefp.com/p/rfk-jr-health-human-services-flouride-vaccines-…
@ Tubeshooter
What sort of innuendo are you implying in your pseudonym ?
Not saying you’re a w Anchor or anything,
Trump talking himself up , I sincerely hope he does stop the war . The target on his back must be getting bigger however .
While that was still a bit cringey and no doubt he voted Dems the tittle is misleading he didn't mention Trump at all, he was smart enough not to alienate anyone and just went on about how we cant be divided and to vote on policy.
Republican voters would probably be nodding their heads going yes dont vote based on sex or ethnicity or nonsense on democracy ending, vote on policy or real issues like border control and economy..
Trump AI talking himself up.....
Hahaha….probably is
I don't know, make something up if it makes you happy.
I couldn't care less.
An actual real life Alpha Male, Wladamir Klitschko, has a message for pussy Joe Rogan...
Now that would be a great podcast. I bet Rogan won’t invite him on. It wouldn’t be the correct Trump ass licking narrative.
“Not all Donald Trump supporters are racist,
but all racists ,
are Donald Trump supporters “
Joe Rogan quote back before he got paid by him.
Nice find Erotic Wiggle. Are you saying that nobody should ever change their mind about things?
You obviously don't listen to Joe Rogan Dill.
I used to think people should change their minds, but now I realise I was completely wrong.
Not bad b6
Did that strike a raw nerve for you,?
That’s why you needed to respond to me ,
and not the two previous other comments .
So Rogan wasn’t a racist , but made a conscientious decision to become one, if the price is right,
That’s cool dude .
Erotic, raw, relentless.
Sounds like an expensive night. Classy costs I guess.
There’s still some ghosts in the machine. After my lame post to SexxyJeff
Trying to get back to home page had some porn? or something page keep coming up.
Yes I feel a bit seedy, like you must feel all the time.
Try AA
You're really clutching now labelling anyone the supports trump a racist. Try again sexyjeffy
Arseholes Anonymous?
What’s their number?
Hey burley dude
Do you know Trump wants to get rid of the EPA , who monitor slimy rocks for one thing, can’t seem to make that connection ay Einstein,
As long as the Hispanic fruit pickers get deported you’ll be happy though.
What happened,
You were so empathetic last night,
We’re you stoned or E ing out ?