More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Well I can , when I get over my
Restricted Wetsuit Syndrome,
Bad reception
Well I can , when I get over my
Restricted Wetsuit Syndrome,
Maybe it should be Restrictive Wetsuit Syndrome,
Try a heated pool. Ya leopard print budgies will suffice.
haha, for the record I was supportive, and very much pro buying old shit that's cool and wallet draining ; )
Seeds. Hi. Mitsubishi Delica. Good oldish car/van. You won’t be disappointed.
In fact I’ve always found some of those older models are great vehicles.
That ute I drive up and back to Cairns regularly, belongs to my ex, she bought it from a carpenter who moved to Cooktown from Mt.Isa. Mitsubishi Triton 2005, diesel 4WD
She paid $6K for it.
When she rang for advice ( my father was a panel beater for years, us three boys know cars very well) I said you’ve got be joking paying that for a 18 year old car.
Unbeknownst to us it had only been driven in Mt. Isa, had 151, 000 on the clock.
Turns out be one of the best and most reliable vehicles I’ve ever driven.
When it gets serviced in Atherton, the mechanic pleads to buy it from her.
He reckons it’s got another 20 years in it.
Mitsubishi make great vans and utes.
I’ve got a 2015 Triton, never fucks up.
I’d go the Delicia in a heartbeat.
I love the fact B6 can operate, just like we all did, without a phone, he’s not the only one, I know a few. AW
Haha while he laughs dastardly stroking his bald cat.
^ well, to be fair, he's a very old, vintage cat, and the vet bill have been horrendous.
I’ve been looking for months. Good ones are hard to find. They are getting old. Worse is I want the rare long wheel base. Rare as hens teeth in a diesel anyway. They’re just a van plonked on a triton/ pajero chassis and drivetrain. Versatile 4WD. Make good tourers
My next door neighbor has a shorty he loves. Another fella I know has a Mickey Mouse shorty too. Some shortys have the high roof some don’t. Long wheel base all have the high roof with the extra length make them so much roomier.
Cheers
Whaahaa
No surprises here ……….President-elect Donald Trump’s sentencing for his New York hush-money conviction has been postponed indefinitely, Judge Juan Merchan said in a letter on Friday.https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-delays-trumps-hush-money-225829579.html
There’s talk of it being postponed until his presidency ends in four years.
Suppose they knew he had to win to achieve this.
Shameful country really in relation to the rich and the law.
Hopefully pig Jones won’t get to die here before seeing some jail time.
Guitar sound is awesome.
I put a comment up in response to the Lame arse Chats taking some plagiarist lyrical pissant ness
Saying they weren’t the shit on the boots of the Cosmic Psychos. It was gone in 5 minutes
Who cares about lyrics, when you’ve got that much else going on ?
Why care about the self righteous nonsense you go on about everyday. Boring.
Tell us a dad joke tomorrow. It’d be great.
I'll tell ya one, Seedsy.....
What did one strawberry say to the other?
"If you weren't so fresh we wouldn't be in this jam!"
(boom, tish)
(i'll be here all week. Try the veal. It's terrific.)
Actually that was a compliment ,
I thought they were good , with great guitar work and a drumming , and the story telling prose of Dylan ,
“ going down to the pub , going down to the pub, gonna have a beer, gonna have a beer “
No that last bit was the dad’s joke.
But I don’t usually listen to lyrics that much anyway.
Wouldn’t necessarily want to be in the audience though.
Ha nice one Waxy
What time is it when you have to go to the dentist?
Tooth hurty!
What did the cupcake tell its frosting?
I’d be muffin without you.
More context.
More context:
https://www.understandingwar.org/report/putins-information-warfare-ukra…
- but wait!
…there is more ;)
Even if those points are all correct, doesn't change the fact the the USA is meddling as it has a long and well known history of doing in many countries to try and achieve their strategic goals.
This case Ukraine.
From organisation that published above piece.
Hardly a neutral source, but on the organisations that probably deliberately interfere???
""We are committed to improving the nation’s ability to execute military operations and respond to emerging threats in order to achieve U.S. strategic objectives. ISW is a non-partisan, non-profit, public policy research organization.""
Glenn Kirschner
Doesn’t think Trump has the legal right to gut the public service,
And hopes the stacked Supreme Court may not always rule in favour of Trump when it comes to malicious prosecutions regarding a. 2020 election investigation by the Republican DOJ and other matters.
someone mentioned blackrock...
keir's sending the bombs!
(this post is right up there with waltz in soros NY lair for clueless social media fails...)
Hey @Seeds, here's a couple, not so much Dad jokes but jokes about Dads.
One from an Englishman...
And one from an American...
And a couple of quick impressions, Jimi
And Tony Soprano watching The Penguin
And Ricky Gervais can't finish the scene because of the nicknames..
Hey @Seeds, here's a couple, not so much Dad jokes but jokes about Dads.
One from an Englishman...
And one from an American...
And a couple of quick impressions, Jimi
And Tony Soprano watching The Penguin
And Ricky Gervais can't finish the scene because of the nicknames..
Countries meddle to achieve their strategic goals. Russia meddles in the affairs of countries. China, USA, UK. I know you are highly critical of US foreign policy, as you should be. It just doesn’t stand to reason that whatever influence that had over Ukraine justified the use of military force by Russia. My view was, and remains the same about US use of force in Iraq, Libya and other places.
Reflexive control is relevant as it is linked to the discussion of ‘escalation’, and how Russia is adept at using threats of such to influence the behaviour of other states and actors. There’s plenty of research, from a range of academic sources, in a number of languages, online. I selected that source because it was the least technical and probably most accessible.
I agree.
I think I had posted earlier that it wasn't justified and that of course all countries do things ( not very ethical) to promote their national interest, the more powerful the country, I guess the bigger impact.
My point is although the invasion was not justified, it was understandable from a Russian point of view with their history and perceived threats from west.
If Russia announced they were setting up strike missiles in Cuba, the USA would not let it happen as history demonstrates.
What is really frightening about current situation is that a lame duck administration is making the decisions, the same decisions they rejected as being too dangerous a few weeks ago in regards to US supplied weapons and expertise in delivering these weapons into the Russian state.
And as I type a YouTube clip comes up, only into 3 minutes, don't have time to watch now, but think it's pretty telling as we have Tucker who would be considered right wing interviewing Greenwald who has always been considered 'left.' Same think happening with the Judge Napolitano site with his guests, some openly very right and others the other end of spectrum.
Strange days as this seems to be happening with Ukraine and the ME conflict. The peaceful 'right' and 'left' coming together in opposition to war and the neo cons/ deep state or whatever they wish to refer to it as, CIA, etc etc.
It is getting more difficult for governments to set the narrative as msm loses its influence.
Good thing, bad thing? I don't know as maybe I'm guilty of going down a rabbit hole??
Video referring to.
Turn off YouTube you erotic purple wiggle
"...What is really frightening about current situation is that a lame duck administration is making the decisions, the same decisions they rejected as being too dangerous a few weeks ago in regards to US supplied weapons and expertise in delivering these weapons into the Russian state..."
anyone of sound judgement has to be wondering about this...
even if they are unwilling to do so publicity
pure political opportunism?
on a couple of fronts...
but one can only hope, wish, and pray... the most nefarious of motivation isn't the main one...
but it probably is
Analysis of IRBM usage
https://xxtomcooperxx.substack.com/p/ukraine-war-22-november-2024-the
If this is correct, at least they are still talking
The bigger problem i see is decision's are clearly not being made on Ukraines best interest but on USA politics interest.
They might have thought this was the right thing to do long ago or months, weeks ago.
But lets be real with the election coming up, it would have been a real problem, but now there is little for Biden to lose politically.
Hard to really know without all the inside information, but you cant ignore the effect of the election on decision's being made in the last year or so especially the last six months.
You can only hope they are!!
Ads12 that some good stuff. Especially first Welsh joke and Ricky G cracking up. Some hilarious nicknames
where's yr mate @adam12? @PD (as well as ashsam/robo/friar type honkers) interacting with erotic species would certainly take some pressure off the sn space.
Yeah, the way he just keeps reeling them off the top of his head, they are pretty funny, the Poms.
"Billy the Cunt", "Harold Shitmum", and "Michael Parkinbum" got me, and "AIDS".
There's a few really good Gervais outtake vids floating around, I'll try to save a few and post them.
@base6, old mate got the arse by Ben, I spoke to him a few weeks ago, got an email telling him adios, that there had been correspondence to admin. that SN forums becoming too right wing was what he told me, and they were nixing him.
He's cool with it, he's a big boy, he's probably only himself to blame, his carry on. I warned him but it's small potatoes to him I think.
He's actually nothing like the @PD in real life, well maybe a bit, he's opinionated, but very funny to me and although I am polar opposite to him and in many ways our world views collide, I've known him a long time and he always makes me laugh and if we ever discuss the world it is always a funny and lighthearted stoush. I've got other mates like that too. @PD is easier to understand in person than I found some of his work here was, and a big hearted funny guy in real life.
Life's too short to linger.
I'll let him know you asked after him when I speak to him again @base, I know you used to have a bit of fun with him here, I'm sure he'll be stoked to know he's not forgotten,.
ha, remind him I have a gig in fitzroy in Jan I gave him the gossip on.. be farkin funny and cool to meet the diarrhea stallion. wish craigos all the best, we had some japes fer sure, the invitation still stands. He must wear a suit. : )
Adam12. Hi mate, amiss of me recently to ask how your brother and more importantly your father are getting on.
Hey, please pass on my regards to PopD also. At least he was prepared to say what he was thinking.
Also, over on the 13th Beach discussion, I’ve replied to your preamble about Point Bunbury, Apollo Bay. All the best. AW
Hot potato, Hot potato!
That’s exotic,as in originating from a different country, like women who lives next to a perfect reef break that no one surfs .
But it wasn’t my idea in the first place.
I was wondering where the Pop went? Thought he may have been on another enforced holiday.
Sounds final though?
WTF that's insane i was quite happy to share the token conservative hat with him, i thought there was plenty of room for two conservatives here
Maybe he went a bit hard on the pro gas thing, otherwise i thought he had been very well behaved, nothing like when he was using that other name a few years back when he was a bit full on.
He did call the Trump landslide too, i was waiting for him to appear to give him the credit.
So if your out there reading credit to you Pops and sad to not see you here :(
Yeah me too. Hard to follow what he was on about sometimes but not too out of control.
no surprise, eh @goofy, some centre lefties ask about a fallen righty..
I guess rightys (and the *OH I would BE left but THOSE fuckers are scorching the EARTH* ex-leftys) are too busy educating people, falling on their swords and bewailing the fact that they have exited everything except commenting on the fact that they have exited everything. (kudos for being an exception @indo).
Peace out, my verbose, confused, and oft-funny chapel street swellnet bro, valued at first through @adam12's bona fides assurance.
(Hutchy19 and @freeride banter, late august 2021, particularly on spending time with loved ones, tax and reading preferences.. good stuff..) fare thee well.. what was it CH? bon chance?
I'm not buying the right-wing stuff re PDs departure.
It's gotta be something else. Maybe volume/flooding?
He's a unit, but a likable unit, I'm sure he's a good egg.
Yup that really does smack of can’t be wrong MAGA delusional morons , that’s plural .
And when you realise how dumb you are , you just forget it
Or run off crying like a victim.
We’re already seeing it.
tots volume/flooding fer sure.
Surprised, and disappointed, that admin had complaints about PD, are the buttercups trying to protect their bubble? I've never been good at cryptic crosswords so it was sometimes a good challenge to understand the meaning behind what he was writing, but it was always in good humour, I think!
And yeah, he did pick the win for Trump, Hutchy19 should have been allowed a comeback (for a day) to celebrate
Hey Jeffy....... Sorry, but you are off base here. For starters, Indo might have some Maga leanings, but i would call him a Conservative... not Maga. (sorry for speakin for ya, Indo). And i am a centre lefty who voted for Harris.
But, the more salient point is that what Indo said was not at all political. It was a social observation. He didn't bring "right" or "left" into it, at all.
You are just wildly swingin, here, hopin you'll start a fight.
Good luck with that.