More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Breathe joffrey , the orange man is coming in 8 days , enough time to stockpile your bunker with cans of spam .
Forget it mate , you’ve been doing this shit too long , you’re fucked in the head ,
Maybe irreversible, scary stuff!!!!!!!
Who’s we’re ? Do you mean juliang , heeby & jeffy ? Maybe have a look at the music thread .
Stop quoting me please
your getting too scary,
I thought you were going to listen to music , yet here you are …… again
If i ever change my nom de plume, i think i'll come back as Girlie Pop. Ya know.... rep my peeps! (Hoping i'm part of the Girlie Pack. I like to be Part Of...)
But... i can't see myself ever changing it. Oh well.
This has been a fun night at work tho, for lotsa reasons. AND i got to make a Cali/Armageddon joke! Very therapeutic. Mostly thanks to The Jeffster. Thanx, mate. Now have a good day/night, whatever time it is there now.
JEFFY, you wouldn't make the grade of getting in the tool shed! You just get left out in the yard!
The 3 name triggered giggle girls
expose themselves again,
How funny is that,
@Super stalkers play list
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Got a problem with middle eastern crossdressers?
Maxwell Klinger is one of my heroes.
As for 'MAGA man', well what can I say, pretty far from it, but hey, you believe what you want to believe.
Try to have a laugh every now and again, it's good for ya.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
HEEBY....JULIANG...JEFFY all have the same connection as Boris and Vlad!
That was a wee bit disappointing, Quadsie. When I saw Boris & Vlad, my dumb mind went straight to The Rocky And Bullwinkle Show. Dunno why. (Is that show a known in Oz?)
Jeffster… (it is all the work of Moose and Squirrel)
A looong time ago,it was when I was a kid.
I do have a laugh at the way you
Keyboard Chihuahuas fire each other up,
Amusingly predictable , or is it
Predictably amusing ?
Sympathy for the devil
The Rolling Stones
its the same for you JeffyBoy with Juliang and Heeby, the 3 of you have your hands full Aye!
Here's the song for your 3some Jeffy.
Bring on the red circles
Yeah I’ve probably seen that episode 5 times plus
So you’re not so special.
Unlike ‘ special jeffy ‘
More musical suggestions for your ongoing
playlist.
This ones on high rotation at Mar a Largo jeffy
It wasn’t so long ago jeffy was complaining he couldn’t change his name , didn’t know how….. apparently. Things seemed to have changed but he is known to distort the truth ……….jeffy quote “Well I can stop looking at USPolitics anytime I want
And change my pseudonym and stop doing this stuff “
Come on .
Hats Fitz would never give Trump permission to play their music,
Don’t disrespect them like that!
And I’m not sure how much power he will have, with only a 2 seat margin in the House,
And some Republicans Senators and
Supreme Court judges, voting the other way from him sometimes,
He’s basically pissed off a lot of US allies and a tariff war planned.
So who knows, it could be a chaotic, shit fight mutiny, with Musk and MAGA at loggerheads,
But then again who knows?
He's a convicted felon so a bit of copyright infringement isn't going to bother him
That’s @ squatzillas. last resort,
bringing up those names,
Come on move on with your life, that was months ago,
You and super scan are the last of the
pedantic whingers .
well, that's kinda ground the forums to a halt. at odds with last year's nudges and the 1st flyer, this thread's "like a sunday sanur gridlock on a rib run" (reckon that phrase might take off @Supa? kinda means something that should be several shades of fun turning boggy, dour and regrettable ; )
(I had a fleeting thought a while ago, @jef would be the ultimate deceit via high-aura 'engage through aloofdoofness' of a shatner'sturkeydaleconstancefactopupkinwilhelmspeedwagon sort.. how cool would that be? keeping smarts and ego on the downlow.. would put chelsea's jam to shame..)
Yeah basesix
This thread is an ego driven shitshow.
Not much fun being had.
It’s basically basic really
We should probably just put up with the bullshit I spose
That’s a very good point.
Finally, something good on this thread.
The Statue of Liberty
6 pack short of a slab
Strong woman. No patronising man needed.
One dimensional needle
On the USA thread
Oh you thought it was politics only
But that’s frowned upon
10 seeds short of a packet of seeds .
You were in that RussellCrowe movie weren't you!
A BrilliantMind....NOT!
Only a week to go.
I received my new T-shirt from my sister in the states, ready to wear on the day before the sky falls in
You were in that Bobby Smith movie
The reactive mind of a juvenile squat ,
I’m certain.
I bet the Panamanian , Greenland , Canadian,
Mexican and. Europeans are worried and hating on Donald already
But he’s our man, isn’t it great.
Just hope Elon and MAGA stop fighting though, it doesn’t look good for our unity,
Lolo
Wow congratulations an actually proper media source worth clicking on even the writing is not yellow and no crazy arrows, i might even click on this one.
pull the other one JeffyBhoy...ya got enough there with You having 2,Heebbys 2 and JulianGs two...mate ya got more dicks than Tracey!
SIX sleeps and counting!
Any of you remember California's 'Total Recall' back in the 2000s (iirc)
And Arnie going something like 'Hasta la Vista, Gray Davis.' It's at the edge of memory, but huge burn that one
Well, look at this:
https://nypost.com/2025/01/13/us-news/recall-effort-against-gavin-newso…