More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Croaky just said most people wish they were on Medicaid but it’s too expensive. This is the government funded (subsided) healthcare.
Says a lot.
Ow wow? It happened today.
Ow wow everyone knew about those issues weeks ago,
Well if you’re so onto it , why didn’t you post the senate confirmation hearings of Trump’s other cabinet nominees , ? Who are arguably just as dangerous.
It must be a terrible existence to hate the world and everyone in it .
I didn’t say he did qualify
I actually said he’s an unqualified , loose cannon, the same as Trumps other cabinet nominees.
Don’t let reality get in the way of your right to make prejudiced insults.
Ow wow dipshit you carry on about everything Trump and just said a few posts back^^^now you approve of something Trump.
Maybe a bit of disclosure next time mr conflicted.
But then you just^^ said RFK is just as dangerous as the other nominees.
scatting!!!
You and your MAGA mates would know about that,
That’s why you keep stalking me,
Just F off before you think of another angle,
Weirdo
It’s called calling not being a narrow minded little turd , and being able to see things how they are.
Didn’t you notice @ roadkills post on the same thing, obviously not because you clowns actually enjoy shitfighing
Discloser sexxyboy.
Everyone that doesn’t agree with you and your crap videos is labeled MAGA . You take weirdo to an all new level. Breathe jeffy.
pssst Supa, Jeff is MAGA
No I’m a deceptive chameleon who pretends to be left wing ,
But gets quite hurt if someone hints at anything anti -Trump,
Go figure
Supa really is living rent free in your head, right next to Trump.
No I’m a deceptive chameleon who pretends to be left wing ,
But gets quite hurt if someone hints at anything anti -Trump,
Go figure
Are you being stalked jeffy ? Trump’s in your head 24/7 and is invading 4 countries any day now . This sounds like paranoid delusion’s brought on by an unhealthy addiction to MTN .
Twumpy has only been in a week, do ya reckon you will survive a month or will it be back to the NutHouse for another stint?
bernie sanders and elizabeth warren are about the only two people in the democrat party I still have any respect for
call me an idealist, but I am most disappointed at how high up this list they both are...
certainly explains the mindless compliance (and silence) through the covid years
I think you over estimated Jeffy Bhoy there Seedy, more like a tiny brained Yappy little dog who thinks his Dutto 180B Uber model is a palace(because he lives where it stops).
I have pity on him not being able to get from the beginner class to intermediate at the surf school he attends.Gotta give him credit, he keeps trying But I'm sure he snow dropped my Maga hat and T shirt to fund his next week of lessons!
I’ll give him credit.
He’s uniting left and right on Swellnet.
Can you get flagons of wine from Uber Eats,
You’ve obviously finished the first two, that’s why you’re back ,
Better not drive, but you probably live next to the local BWS anyway.
What a relief
If you’re not stalking me, you should be able to just fuck off then ?
Breathe jeffy , according to you Trump has 8 more years, pace yourself .
What a relief,
If you’re not stalking me,
You should be able to just fuck off then ?
On a podcast today the discussion was the Dems want to run Kamala again in 4 years.
Gawd would they be that stupid?
It’s more Jeffy living rent free in about 4 heads in here. Jeffy posts and the usual crowd get triggered. It’s pretty funny.
I find it strange that you put question marks where there is no question and then don’t put them when you are asking a question . Do you understand what a question mark is for ?
criminal migrants to guantanamo bay
https://www.npr.org/2025/01/30/g-s1-45454/trump-says-u-s-will-send-wors…
Imagine it.
Must be true if you heard it on a podcast Dill. Extra points if it was related to Jeffys youtube cult.
DC Going Live...Ice Skating Airline Crash with Black Hawk Chopper into icy water...
Feel free to post something remotely like a fact, or discussion rather than proving again you are out of your depth in here with the adults.
I have a goon each hour jeffyBhoy but dont drive , I sent the Chauffeur !
I should hire you and your Uber Dutto model 180B, to deliver But I;m afraid you will see all my MAGA gear and pinch it.
Only 51 weeks to go in The first of his 4 year term , GOOD isnt it../..
Twumpy is giving out Kook scholarships, you have all the qualifications! I told him about you, he wants you to apply.
Im betting it's just bullshit to create interest in the podcast, she wasn't even popular within her party.
I dont even think she got any primary nomination votes did she?
Biden clearly picked her as vice president to try to create some diversity and balance being a very old very white guy, she was superficially perfect to provide some balance, a women of mixed race African American /Indian and not too young but not too old.
BTW. thats not a diss on her either, while i dont think she was suitable as president and glad Trump won, i still think and respect the fact she is a smart, driven successful women.
Biden couldnt pick his nose, hes always asleep.
The other point of discussion was that the Dems should run a man in the next election. They have lost 2 elections with female candidates.
The podcast was left and Dems biased. The hosts were Dem supporters/members and were once Kamala supports but no longer are.
What facts have you posted Toady?
Australia the lucky country,
because we take this sort of stuff seriously,
A solution has been found, no more needless suffering, you may want to watch until the end however before signing up . .
Can’t wait for Jeffys Friday instalment of what country is Trump invading now.
His centerlink payment would have come through so no doubt he’s been awake for 24 hours and ready to fire on all cylinders
Ha ha absolute gold, love the ending, same vid but easier to view.
So turns out the so called rise in anti-semitism is just a bunch of meth heads paying off their drug debt. I had a hunch that most Aussies really couldn't give a toss about what nationality or religion someone is. Just a political beat up orchestrated by a few that think they can make a gain out of a bad situation.
Fliplid. Hi pal.
Hard to disagree with what you state. AW
AW, credos should go to exxotix for putting up the video, another feather in his boa.
Sounds like you had a great trip away, I haven't been there for a couple of years and keen to get back later this year
@Burlin
This EU politician wants you and Donny to F off
@Fliplid,
"So turns out the so called rise in anti-semitism is just a bunch of meth heads paying off their drug debt"
Look beyond the meth heads.
Here's a hint.
The same people once dressed as fake Australian tennis players to ride a lift.
@Burleigh wrote "Can’t wait for Jeffys Friday instalment of what country is Trump invading now.",
Er...Indonesia?
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3296157/unacceptable-in…
Oh dear,
Al Quassam brigades coming to a line up near you soon @Indo, @Supa,???
Of course, the Indonesians have rejected the idea of relocating two million Gaza Palestinians to Indonesia, after all, it's ridiculous, and a war crime, but hey, it's Trump Time, it's the "new vibe", who gives a fuck about the Geneva Conventions and the law, diplomatic norms, woke shit. Cut the USAID, threaten to crush their economy with tariffs, cut the military sales and they will fold. (Or just remind them about the 1960's)
MAGA!
And Panama
And Panama , just to make it easier for you.
Who's paying them?
Fliplid. I/we did. My first visit 41 years ago, two other mates 43 years ago. Been many times in between, magic place, I like quiet.
We lucked it with swell that’s for sure.
On our way back home, I finally had a signal, looked at the next 16 days, it was on repeat play.
The incessant swell to WA & SA gave us all the goods.
I’m going back Jan 2nd, 2026 for five weeks straight, All aboard.
Our foxy boy Jeff has Trumped us all again with is downloading capabilities,
Jeffexxerson Airplay that for sure, I know he’s dabbled in psychedelics at some stage. AW