More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
GO HOME.
(for @burls)
I'm reply-iiing...
to myself again....
imagine, bothering to see
the negative aspects in others..
when they are just mere projections...
of our insecurities... our simple human failings..
what a challenge.. to not project.. to not project...
lovely chatting to you @burls, long time fan.
sort yer shit out sooner rather than later.
your schtick during the Voice was embarrassing.
being mean-spirited for weeks, while saying 'you are all flakes',
and then landing on 11th hour generosity..
Yeah
I’ve lived in London as a kid
Lived on the Goldy when
Kirra was
Lived in WA Perth/Margaret River
Fruit picking every state
Lived Tassy bush for 10 years
Sunshine Coast hinterland for 10 years ,
Philippines for 5 years
Repeat repeat
Port Lincoln 1 year
Yorke peninsula 6 months
NSW
Tassy again
Brisbane and somewhere else
So what point are you trying to make about control Aussies ?
I wrote a real funny ( I thought) post giving you a bit of shit.
But I’ve had a very Australian, Australia Day. I’ve been fishing and caught no fish, still had a cracker of a day. Just had a hot one now I’m having a cool one. So in the spirit of “ Happy Australia Day” I’ll simply call you a “carrot cake” and move on. Happy Invasion day Burlzzzzzz & mizinfo. That should get ya’z going.
Basesix happy Australia Day. It’s a fucken awesome place.
Your control subject comment is on the money.
Indeed, happy Australia Day @soggydog,
@adam12, and @burls... how the fuck did we end up here?
epic.
what a place.
this is the time of year I think useful thoughts.
heading into Autumn and the plenty times.
I am TOTALLY going to make half-days to fish..
I would feel so much better, when the surf is bad,
to make time to stand and fish. Beautiful.
So you think people you know in your local area and people on forums
Are a great cross section/ control/ example/ generalised ideal of the 20 something million Australians.
Mmmm
Yeah had some great Australia days picking fruit on the Murray ,
getting drunk with drunks , gamblers, ferrals, normal people, control Aussies
Speed boats water skiers from Melbourne?
45 c aboriginals, kookaburras
And not a wave in sight, except for the speed boats
what?
farknell mate. didn't we have nice chats about beth orton and stuff?
we kinda think the same stuff, politically, you're just a bit of a unit.
as a 'control', i mean I don't engage much with social media.
I believe that it encourages homosexual tendencies.
This algorithm thing these days is so bizarre and down right scary i click here read this, click on Youtube and Yotube shorts suggest this? WTF? Ive never had it recommend anything Philippines related or something like this?
But curious i click and here it is, some crazy angry expat in the Philippines and he looks exactly how i picture Sexy Jeff.
BTW. Im not taking the piss.
Yeah it’s just that I have to hold my phone in front of the aircon because it fs up
and makes me very annoyed and angry.
Amazing
That’s how I pictured @Indo in Jakarta trying to extend his visa.
Go well all.
There's some hectic planetary activity going on at the moment!
^^ apologies @info, I’m blaming the power outage we had yesterday afternoon and early evening right on height of the heat, no air con and nothing cold in the fridge, over drank the water hence I’m posting here at 2am with a bladder needing emptying … again!!
Funny to think your sweating your guts out due the Dan Andrews energy plan….ha ha ……
But….you just keep pushing these legends of infrastructure planning……
PS….don't buy ice cream……
Optimist. Hi mate.
Well at least we have a plan in Victoria to wean off the nipple of fossil fuel energy.
Unlike that gross polluting state of Queensland that boasts no debt, still digging, selling and using that filthy grade of black coal bordering on anthracite.
I’d rather have state debt and the odd outage than live in an environment that spews out that shit.
The Great Barrier Reef is in Queensland, correct.
Anyway, I’m on my own solar, you and everyone else should be also, it’s totally affordable, just do it, there’s no excuses these days. AW
For those running victory laps over the Trump tariff / Colombia situation.
It appears that the main issue that Colombia had was the repatriation of people in shackles, on military flights. An unnecessary violation of human dignity. Now, after the brouhaha last week and duelling tariffs, it appears that the US has now reverted to the agreed and existing policy of civilian flights and non-shackled people, as was being done under the previous admin… without any fuss.
But, let’s not let the truth get in the way of the good news story.
May God bless you @Optimist and especially the person She smited with that lightning strike that took out the power!!
Good morning @AW, we have panels but no battery, have a good one.
‘‘Twas a bit mean sorry, ….wind evidently …at 122 kph…trashed the towers…..you would think transmission towers could manage that speed….anyway I was impressed at viccos wind turbine input of 23% of the grid total when I looked into it.
I don’t know why people complain about them as they are awesome things.
The truth changes fast
Cute that Columbia thinks it can win that fight. Trump would have laughed himself to sleep thinking about it
GuySmiley. Hi mate HNY.
Good stuff mate you’re one of the good citizens at least attempting for a better planet.
Batteries have come way down from $10K a few years ago to about $3K at present, hang in there, they’ll be $1500 bucks before you know it. Enjoy your day. AW
Meidastouch info
US legal experts
Except that now it’s CLACK, the community of Latin American and Caribbean states, getting involved and probably China , with Colombia looking for other markets to export to, instead of the US .
Trump bullying smaller nations shows just how farking stupid he is. Not everyone will fall over in fear…other nations will be watching.
China is rubbing their hands together with glee…what an opportunity they are being handed.
Little nations trying to take him on is the best part. Fucking it for themselves
Every time you post in here, burl’s, shows how little grown up stuff you know. Continually coming across as a shouty teenager finishing off with go get your 7th jab or 1 line sentences demanding proof or not being able to articulate an argument exposes the level you are at.
Except that Trump takes them on ,
and the list is getting longer.
I’ll take that as a compliment coming from you Cafe boy.
Draining the swamp:
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/justice-departm…
I wholeheartedly agree with Roadkill here. Can I have an insult too?
How come roadkill only gets a caffeine insult ?
I’m the first 1:10 of that video he was telling lies saying that trump is emptying prisons.
Sounds like the guy got what he deserved, but surely you can’t spend your days listing to a kid deliver fake news?
Ironic coming from a Fox News
MAGA guy.
When larger more powerful states exert their authority on smaller states it’s called hegemony. Here’s an example of the type of hegemony you appear to be barracking for, it’s how things really play out 99% of the time. Just something to think about. A departure from your normal state…….thinking.
P.S. I got Soggysao yesterday. Does that trump stimulant based insults?
That is fucked, but nothing to do with Trump, in fact i'm certain the RKJ will fix this issue.
I eat organic 95% of the time, you should too.
Oh my the douche bag won’t fix anything. Big business runs the show. Old croaky is just a stooge.
MAHA is bollocks and doing what you do Burls is the way.
i like the name old croaky as he's fucking hard to listen to, but he's going to shake things up, i'm sure of it.
I wanna know how berly will defend how Trumpy repealed actions actions for health care costs, making Americans pay more for medication and further lining big pharma's pockets.
yeh, 'old croaky' is good, but my mind makes up jingles when im doing odd jobs and has started singing 'on top of old croaky, all covered in cheese, I gave him my flower, but caught a disease..'
I’ve given my flower but avoided the disease. Thankfully. Haha
I guess we’ll see Burls. Don’t hedge your bets.
And yes hiccups he has just made medication more expensive. Great for the arse out of their pants MAGA
That’s because your ability to choose has not been eradicated by a foreign ruling class. Yet.
MAHA has got their work cut out making this lot healthy again .
Reversing some of Bidens policies, but what is he replacing them with? Have you always suffered from premature ejaculation, or just when Trump wants to change a policy?
Did your wife help you think that one up too ?
Mar-a-Log Cabin raised $237,500 Trump Rumps
https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/12/16/trump-addresses-log-cabin-re…
Trump's Log Tower $100,000 / Head fund raising $1.4m Trump Rumps
Trump's Sharpie went missing...
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/17/melania-trump-log-cabin-fundra…
This isnt directed at any posters, but more an observation of day to day life. Im noticing the Trumpsters are getting alot more vocal, alot more aggressive and belittling in their words and alot less willing to see reason or find a middle ground. Guessing this is the first direct consequences of Trumps stranglehold on the minds of the stupid showing their first shoots. 3 occasions in the last 3 dayd ive found myself shaking my head in bewilderment at how radical in their Trumponian views these nutters are. Kinda alarming tbh.
Trying to Defend the indefensible.