More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Also having our emergency fuel reserved in USA not a great plan.
Yes glad you agree,you are the slow one,
If everything Trump says is a joke and no one should take him seriously , why is the US stock markets crashing ? And our superannuation dropping ? From uncertainty from Trumps on again off again Tariff threats , he may only be joking, but the rest of the world can’t afford to ignore his “ jokes”. like you think everyone should.
And you definitely wrote There was no proof that Tulsi Gabbard had been to Syria and met with Assad and Putin and that Trump had said he couldn’t rule out using military force against Panama and Greenland ,
Your a vindictive troll that can never be wrong,
forever, bringing up your past grievances .
@sypkan and Indo said some things that weren’t true before the election
I probably did too
But I’m not going to keep bringing it up every day like some spoilt brat.
Also Trump:
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2025/trump-executive-orders-proje…
https://www.project2025.observer/
yep
never in my life thought I'd say it...
but sadly we most definitely need as a deterrent strategy
same with power, I don't support dutton's brain fart at all, but I believe we need to be developing some nuclear capacity even if it's just for the know how and development
I think labor is totally missing the zietgheist here and we will see this in the upcoming campaign, sadly I think their go to obtuseness and dismissiveness will leave them exposed
don't really think dutton'll get over the line atm, but it's gonna be close and nasty
labor need to lift their game
they have an air of dutton is unelectable arrogance about them
which is true
but it's also the only thing saving their arse...
by microns
Absolutely to all this - having that virtual 'strategic reserve' was just BS and no substitute to our own tanks on our own soil.
We lost most of our refineries as economies of scale and bigger, newer plants in Asia made them less competitive - that's all fine and well if trade routes are open. Would also suggest get some coal-to-diesel capacity in QLD and Gippsland, Fischer-Tropsch I think is the method to do this. Most of Australia gets delivered on diesel.
As for a nuclear deterrent, yes, been saying this for a while.
Trade routes we can convoy - if we have enough ships. The 'keeping sea lanes open' bit can more precisely be called 'keeping a set piece of ocean protected at a set time so supplies can get through'.
One of the most famous convoy efforts of all time was breaking the siege of Malta, and keeping Malta going in WW2. With efforts like operation Pedestal, they barely got enough ships through and lost so many other ships doing so, but they got enough material through including the famous tanker SS Ohio which broke in two in harbour shortly after getting it's oil transferred from all the damage it sustained.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Ohio_(1940)
Now you are just blatantly lying, if I definitely wrote that about Tulsi then it would be on these pages , but guess what jeffy , it’s not here . Have you thought about putting on your harry high pants , strutting over to the White House and give Donny a good talking too ? And remember to breathe jeffy . You really need to stop this delusional behavior.
South Korea is also considering developing nuclear weapons.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2025/03/13/trump-concerns-lea…
@jeffy , the main issue I have with you , is how you interpret what people have written. You have this habit of just making shit up because your interpretation has changed what someone has actually written . Now you don’t believe that you ever said Trump was threatening to invade various countries. “ So maybe he didn’t actually say invade Canada , I don’t think I did either, “ but you have actually written this on numerous occasions, more than these quotes show.

You kept this up when I asked on more than one occasion “ when does the invasion start “. ? It’s why I put so much shit on your precious MTN .
Hey Guy and Roady..... thanx for reachin out to me a few pages back. I have been catching up here as i have not been around much. At the risk of TMI, i began pissing blood on 2/21. I have had a few procedures and lab work and appointments since, all aimed at ruling out bladder cancer. I went 10 days with docs gently trying to brace me for a super yucky prognosis. My body has not agreed too well with a coupla meds, so vomiting has been a norm. I've lost 12 pounds (sorry for Seppo measurement? lol). I've been in to work a small bit, just to attend to the things nobody else can... but just a coupla hours at a crack. Now i have blown through my PTO (Paid Time Off), so i will hafta shoulder a rough shift here and there. I am at work tonite for full 8 hour shift for 1st time in awhile. Not all is bleak, tho. I have cleared all hurdles and have only 2 more to be declared cancer free. :-) We've adjusted meds so i feel a bit better.
How does politics fit into all this? It doesn't. lol
But i always view stuff from my hot air baloon perspective.
So, much same, same.
I figure i'll be back here again, now that i'm back to work.
So you all will hafta continue to receive my SeppoDumbness. (Seppocity?)
Cheers.
I hope you are fully recovered ASAP.
Hey Wax, sounds like you got the rough end of the pineapple. Glad the prognosis is looking positive. Stay well.
Oh wow..sorry to hear your troubles. Hang in there, wax.
SN will collectively send great vibes your way.
Both my wife and I have been there done that cancer thing….it fucking sucks so fingers crossed you are cancer free after a few more tests.
Lots of stuff becomes irrelevant when you have a fight on your hands..sickness sucks so bad…light at the end of the tunnel tho.
Stay strong. All the best! Will be thinking about you.
XX
+ 1 @wax!
Get well Waxxy.
(Funny saying Blackers. One of my faves)
Cheers, guys.... (i like the pineapple saying, too Seedsy)
Big fan of your work here on SN Waxxy.
Hope all goes well for ya.
Struth @wax24,
You’ve really been in the wars lately, my heartfelt wish is you get the all clear very soon and you have family and friends helping you through all this.
Cheers mate, best wishes for the future
Get well Mr Wax and wishing you a good recovery, and healing. Pissing blood is no fun, it extra sucks when no-one can diagnose why for 10 years
All the best mate.
Sending best wishes for quick recovery to health.....
White Supremist , Nick Fuentes
“ your body my choice guy “ has to admit that Democrats were right about Trump!
Rainman says we are off topic
@wax24 , best wishes on recovery mate , enjoy your contributions on here , it was great when a real seppo started posting on the US of A thread.
Oops!! (I tend to do that.. .even when not dying of cancer, lol). Sorry Jeffy, et al....
Back to regular programming.
I saw a video tonite of a coupla motorists in Livermore (inland town here in Bay Area... holds no pull for me). They both got outta car for road rage confrontation. One pulled out a gun and fired four times. The other collapsed, but is expected to survive. A passing car caught it all on a dash cam. This stuff is, of course, not new, but def on the upswing.
MAWWA (Make America Wild West Again)... and to quote the Wonderous George W. Bush... Misiion Accomplished!!!! (it only took 3 election cycles, but that's cuz they were preceded by 20 years of "reality" tv.)
You’re shitting me? That’s so foreign an experience it beggars belief.
Other than the 24/7 news cycle that is here now. And YouTube and socials I’d suppose
All the best Waxy.
Hey Waxy, don't know why I thought of this song, sure you know it, probably my favourite GD song and version.
Health issues just another ripple of life.
Take care....
True story Andy.... my computer here at work has a firewall that won't allow me to see many of the vids posted here. Especially YouTube! So, if i wanna see any such vids, i hafta go to my phone and log in to check it out. (I find this "shortcoming" to be a great filter of vids, for me.)
Sooo.... when i saw your post just now, i had to get out my phone, and while i did, started humming this song in my head. then opened post, and... i like serendipity.
Unreal mate.
May life be kind..... :)
Greenland is for the Greenland people. !
Hey Jeffy..... i just checked out the Greenland People on good ol Wikipedia! They are a pretty cool bunch. Call themselves Kalaallit. I have no idea how to pronounce it, but! they believe that spirits inhabit every human joint. (where bones meet, not a club or a doobie.)
Do you stand with Greenland? You should put the Greenland flag in your profile.
He did it! The price of eggs is finally falling.
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/eggs-us
Yes it would be a small , remote, close knit community, that’s for sure
They must have their own unique psychoactive plants, fish, up there .
Ray Dalio absolutely nails it on the US debt. Deficit is out of control. The only thing I would add is that other countries also sell their debt. Who will buy all this debt? It just goes up and up. We’ll be in major credit crisis at some point. The only question is when?
https://fortune.com/2025/03/12/national-debt-burden-ray-dalio-foreign-g…
Gawd! (I don't wanna know ;-)
Trump considers taking Panama Canal by
Military force !
Given Trump's approach so far, it's not hard to imagine a response in line with this: "There may be cutting the payments to some predator countries off for political reasons". Something along the lines of "you have been ripping us off for years with your demands for interest on our loans..." What could possibly go wrong?
BTW, glad he got the price of eggs down, will make up for everything else costing 20% more.
Sorry to hear of your problems, especially in that environment,
I don’t always scroll back to read everything,
There are probably some natural alternatives to the medication you are taking, not that I’m an expert,
Also some to keep your energy up for work.
I had to get a tooth pulled out yesterday and have just been using natural herbs and spices for the infection,and pain, , when they recommended using Panadol and voltaren anti biotics etc , not as serious as your problem but I’ve found a combination of pharmaceuticals and natural remedies is often good, but the medical profession won’t tell you this necessarily !.
All the best with it
Confuscious
TCM
Looks like fruit loops is on the breakfast menu again .
Interesting read crazy stuff.
I get not all debt is bad its part of running a country and the debt to GDP ratio is the important thing (thats getting very high for USA)
But i still find it mind boggling how much USA pays in interest per day and double what it was six or so years ago.
3 Billion USD per day or over 1 trillion USD a year.
Imagine what that money could be spent on.
Which is more than the USA military budget per year
Obviously DODGE isn't going to make much difference, but the first step is to reduce spending to prevent more pain and then to try to start paying the debt off, somehow.
Im convinced this whole tarrif thing has something to do with this, Trump and Elon want legacy and really think they can turn things around.
OR is this MMT modern monetary theory still a thing?
Obviously DODGE. Of course.
Can’t dodge China debt. Like a triangle.
Manufacturing goods vs manufactured freaks.
@ wax24
Having said that , some combinations of pharmaceuticals and herbals and recreational drugs can be dangerous, depending on what you’re taking ,
Eg some pharmaceuticals raise your blood pressure and so d o some herbs .
Some pharmaceuticals are anticoagulant and so are some herbs, so the combination can stop your blood from coagulating, so you don’t stop bleeding,
Also taking a pharmaceutical sedative and a herbal sedative may not be a good idea either
Etc .
Your own research is important.
I’ve also found the herbal pills you buy at the chemist or supermarket are maybe 30 percent as effective as a decoction or infusion of the real herb ,bought online or health food store.
But that’s just my experience.
Cheers
All the best for your recovery waxxy, stick with your docs mate
he loves the TWump flavoured ones, thinks they are very iDEAListic.
Except that Traditional Chinese Medicine is 3000 years old,
And some of the latest pharmaceuticals are 6 months old , unknown side effects and all.
Ha. Loving the vids ;)
US beef producers may about to be wedgied. Good for our producers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-03-14/3-billion-united-states-meat-tra…