More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Silly fools firebombing Tesla vehicles. Don’t like Tesla or Musk don’t buy 1. Simple.
Musk crying with outrage is hilarious. Only tears for himself. Zero sympathy.
SpaceX is more valuable than Tesla now. But like Tesla needs govt subsidies. I have no doubt when Trump and the Republicans are gone Musk just might struggle to continue to receive huge govt subsidies.
Well, the Ukrainians were talking to PooMan from 2014 up until 2022,there were a number of agreements.ALL of which Russia broke.
Why negotiate with a DICKtator who murders your people, destroys your villages, towns and has no respect for international law.A person who is classified as a war criminal, eliminates all political opposition and doesnt recognise Ukraine as a sovereign nation.
(cue Groucho Marx ….)
“and that’s before his first Cafe Russe!”
(rim shot, trombone warble, and we’re waddling, we”re waddling, {hit your mark! Groucho!)
And off stage
And fin
Well, those refusing to talk out of virtue are more than happy to engage with all sorts of dictators, coup leaders and low life characters in other regions. Looking at you Macron and France, you never really left Africa?
https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/africaatlse/2023/09/28/france-has-become-the-co…
Same as Trump
What rock have you been living under?
I see why you guys are so mixed up
Rogan one minute sucking up to robber barons corrupt Republicans and Trump and self confessed Nazi Daryl Cooper ,
Next minute praising socialism?
WTF
Well he’s been pardoned for anything he’s previously done which Donny is probably going to challenge with the auto pen scandal and now he’s losing his security. He should be able to afford half dozen bodyguards however, even if his art sales are slipping .
You guys? Who is you guys?
Guys who love Rogan but don’t like who Rogan endorses anymore?
I don't know who Rogan endorses. I don't really care. I'm just listening to the episode with Woody Harrelson. He's a legend and I was actually thinking about him recently. I don't see him acting much recently but I love his work. I noticed this episode and started listening, let's see what he has to say.
Fair enough, if you really don’t know who
Joe endorses , ,
Up for grabs:
Is that a Dutton proclamation?
Maybe Australia could offer Hawaii to become the 7th state or 11th territory!
You must be the only person alive that doesn’t know who Rogan endorsed.
Breaking news !
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-03-19/australian-spy-boss-wanted-cia-t…
I know he endorsed trump the day before the election but I don’t know who he keeps endorsing on daily basis. I don’t follow it enough, it’s not important to me.
Dont worry i don't think many people really know who Rogan has endorsed over time, but here's his history of political endorsement
Before:
He voted Democrats and openly endorsed
Bernie Sanders
Obama
Tulsi
RFK (also independent)
Elon(Democrat voter)
Now
This election voted Republican and endorsing
Trump
Tulsi
RFK
Elon (Republican employee)
But as you would know, he has people on his show from all political background's and walks of life and most guest and eposodes aren't about politics.
You know that, i know that, but some others dont know that.
Grifters eventually realise it’s easier to
grift on the right, where the free market, money and corruption are much more tolerated.
A Federal Judge has just ruled that Musk is the leader of DOGE , and is therefore not allowed
to
make all the decisions that he has made, because he wasn’t confirmed by the senate and is therefore unconstitutional.
Hopefully all his axing may be reversed.
Jewish activists arrested in Trump tower
Protesting against the arrest of
Palestinian Khalil.
They say Khalil is just the start of many.
Free market? Where is this free market? It’s definitely not free with Trump in charge. If anything it’s anti free.
When Rogan flipped, it was free market, and he’s been with the richest man in the world and he’s accomplice ever since.
Not too hard to work out.
Antisemites....
Someone mentioned Dropkick Murphy's the other day...
yeh, @etarip did. he saw the dropkick murphys in boston on st patrick's day.. bastard..
that's better than seeing kamahl at the norwood town hall sometime around xmas!
Why are people so unkind ?
Funny how the Irish Punk thing never really took off in Oz with bands like DM and Flogging Molly.
Got into them due to being a massive Pogues fan.
Heard reason was Richard Kingsmill from JJJ didn't like the Irish punk sound they never made the play list...
Not as good as seeing @ basesix
unplugged at the Robe Rotary men’s shed .
Why are people so unkind?
good reminder @jef. Here's a comic strip I mentioned once to @gra.. the viz, at its best.
This is interesting and good to see Trump sticking to another promise, but i doubt it will give all the answers people want though.
"Trump reveals 'big secrets' concerning JFK assassination; releases 80,000 page document
US President Donald Trump released material related to the 1963 assassination of former President John F. Kennedy on March 19, seeking to honor his campaign promise to provide more transparency about the shock event in Texas. An initial tranche of electronic copies of papers flooded into the National Archives website, opens new tab in the evening with a total of more than 80,000 expected to be published after Justice Department lawyers spent hours scouring them.
The digital documents, including PDFs of previously classified memos, offers a window into the climate of fear at the time surrounding U.S. relations with the Soviet Union shortly after the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 nearly led to a nuclear war.
The release is nonetheless likely to intrigue people who have long been fascinated with a dramatic period in history, with the assassination and with Kennedy himself."
Think I might have to log into X.com to view the funny comic
Don’t think I’ll be signing up for that .
I don't sign up for anything.
It is just there. when you click.
most of the socials only give you a few seconds now.
before expecting you to tell them who you are.
I don't bother, because nothing is that interesting.
the rotating chin men's plan to jizz liz comes very close.
No you don’t- just click on it. Be better on a laptop or pc
Too blurry, I’ll wait for it to come out on
Meidastouch .
Risky comment !
Clear as a bell on homing pigeon.
just print it onto microform/microfiche, and place it in your community's enlarger. should work.

They were actually Jewish people protesting against the fascist regime of Trump,
with Khalil being the first test case for anyone and everyone.
The Jews have had their own problems with a fascist
regime 80 years ago, and are standing up now.
What the f does that all mean
I’m not an IT person
What the f does that all mean
I’m not an IT person
Your assuming I’m not using a phone?
Not really an IT person, either. I like Tim Curry, about the same as I like Tim Roth, but didn't like the original film much and haven't seen the remake. Can take or leave King.. I had friends who burned through his books in their youth, but their interest faded with the years.
Fair enough, I probably spend a lot more time studying herbs , spices, music and surfing
more than anything literary.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that!
Just found a dopamine boosting Chinese herb at the Asian store, and some aged Oolong tea from China and some mushrooms, seaweed and others , which may or may not do something ?
Ahhh so it's not the Epstein files like he promised?
Cos the worlds dying to know about JFK....
I’m trying to work out if this is AI , if not , what happened to this plan to cut government spending ? Was Joe asleep at the wheel ? Or was it telling the people what they want to hear ?
Hmm interesting, good point, you have to be skeptical these days, it could be AI.
But it could be real, if DOGE was overseen by some unknown and not under Trump, im sure people would be praising it.
There should be some independent non political body in Australia that does the same at every level federal, state, council's.
The amount of waste I see just fro my local council is just insane and frustrating.
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/goodgovernment/actions/campaign-cu…
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/white-house-press-release-whi…
https://www.businessofgovernment.org/blog/obama-launches-new-campaign-c…
DOGE and Musk are an unaccountable entity,
allowed to function as part of the Federal Government , without any oversight ,
This isn’t reform its technological autocracy.
And has been found unconstitutional by a
Federal judge.
If DOGE has nothing to hide, then why not make the data public?
DOGE isn’t about controlling information,
it’s about dismantling oversight.
Thanks for those links B6 , clears up the AI that I was sceptical about. It’s also interesting that Clinton in his day took maybe not a chainsaw to work , but was all for making government more efficient . Were there protests about these sackings back then ? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-trump-federal-workers/
How do Clinton’s cuts compare to this .
It’s not Meidastouch . Nick Christoff New York Times .