More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/buderim/surfing/outer-island-surfboard-…
Glen Winton Quad - $50
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coffs-harbour/surfing/surfboard-1980s-q…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/leopold/surfing/-varuna-surfboard-5-11/…
.
Dreaming . . .
And the Fins are cheaper direct from Needs . . .
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/clifton-hill/surfing/mote-fiji-twinny-s…
This wont Last....
7'4" Flextail comes with Switchblade Fins $1500
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burrill-lake/surfing/outer-island-surfb…
^ Did anyone on here Score the O.I. ?
The Usual M.P. Board Seller - 8K.
https://www.facebook.com/share/19ULhrZdwr/
I got the O.I.
unbelievable
Well Done ....was a Steal - What are the Full Dims ?
Cheers udo. Unknown dims, not written
Bit of a closet classic to be in this condition made at BASE.
https://www.facebook.com/share/iJQB6E4twt6AFywm/?mibextid=79PoIi
Reno A - Tiger Tail
https://www.facebook.com/share/13Y5nDRHwz/
Nice Simon, gentleman’s gun.
https://www.facebook.com/share/i67ANEVBQFYnMDN9/?mibextid=79PoIi
7'0" MOTE Ridden Twice . . .
https://www.facebook.com/share/13z9nJEUgV/
^the old, ‘ridden twice’ - he’ll probably get that price
Unridden gash gun with glass ins for $800. Good deal.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/dpDm1zYddKNNdsZe/
7'2" ClearWater Fishy Twin ~ $280
https://www.facebook.com/share/18MQxwkD3s/
https://www.facebook.com/share/1K9cdv5ESp/
Have to be gone in a Hour or Two Surely ?
Gone. . .
Udo. Hi mate. I just got pipped by someone else.
I was going to pick it up on my way through, bummer. What a steal. AW
awww... mate, that's wicked.. keep an eye out for AW, udo!
Grab that 7'2 Twin above Alfie ...That would be a Fun Ride or a $ Reseller
Yeah it would be, but I’ll give it a miss. It was worth going into Tweed to grab the CS board, but I’ll stay out of the big smoke for the latter.
I’m deflated, I’ve had a signal for two hours, if I’d looked earlier I would have bought it. I can’t believe that Col Smith board was so cheap. How’s the condition it was in, some lucky punter., I’d say. Good on them. AW
~ 7'2" Boston Switch Hotdogger 62 Litres Suitable for a Big Beast
https://www.facebook.com/share/14HcLXfz5J/
https://www.facebook.com/share/14XodgP23Z/
fuck me, that's just mean @udo..
Flashback to the Dawn of the Frontal Flyer - By Richard Harvey .
what was that aboriginal colours Harvey you had as your avatar?
looked sweet, I haven't seen that version..
.
https://www.facebook.com/gravellesurf/
do it, good boys, good place.
(that's the one @udo, great logo, cool article, too)
This one ?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1548422719117581
Pricey but pretty Josh Keogh
$1300 for a second hand board with no fins?
That has to be a piss take surely.
I.B. knows Josh's Pricing ....Thats cheap for as New JK i think . . .
Nice 6'7" - $500
https://www.facebook.com/share/19TnjroBMr/
Yeah, I imagine would be pushing $2k new
but a free cake of wax
My Keogh was easily the most expensive board I ever bought (and it took some dead rat swallowing). Worth every penny, though, and I reckon it'll outlast me, which was also Josh's goal: a board for life, to hand down once you throw in the towel.
Have had lifetime memory sessions on it here:
cracker, IB. any shutterbugs know if rambo's Lightroom presets would make a good gift to give an obsessive nature photographer and post-prod twiddler? Is lightroom a popular or easy to access software? pro/amateur/both ubiquitous/niche?
https://ramboestrada.co.nz/products/unbound-vol-1-presets
Very popular, relatively simple but not sure about buying presets. A twiddler likes to twidde. Presets reduce the need to do this, a workflow solution. Nice gift, thoughtful, but I wouldn't use them.
actually good point, twiddlers have fun and a pride in their own twiddling. I might just send him the link, and say I thought of him. cheers
https://www.facebook.com/share/154Ck4Tb5j/
Another Second Handy without Fins . . . $1350
MP shape, perhaps the best condition I've ever seen.
I didn't know he did any thrusters.
Yeah I've seen a couple, though admittedly not many.
I've even seen an MP windsurfer.
A neighbour has a MP singlefin from those days in great condition - found under a house decades ago
Cronulla unicorn.
Very few in existence and I'd venture none are in as good condition as this Bobby Brown shaped G&S.
Floyd Smith moved to Australia in '65, Brown was killed in '67, so this board dates somewhere between the two.
https://www.facebook.com/share/7m9upwxghYBkMJ6Y/
Jeezus what a Ripper ...its Worth much more the asking Price Surely . . ?
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17wrV9FisV/
was given an old board from my mother in law (her late partner a bit of a waterman) - Brandon McDonald 6'4 - I typed the name into the old search engine and this came up from none other than the Sultan of Speed - will try upload pics, just trying to work out how.....:
Hot Buttered International
If boards could talk … Brandon MacDonald started with HB in the mid-70s, fixing dings, then polishing, jack of all things sanding and resin .. and then shaping! This is his first board, found in the vault. Don’t know why it never sold … green maybe? People did ask ‘who is Brandon Macdonald?’ I’ll tell ya : one of the best craftsmen that ever made surfboards, one of the hundreds of people who made and make your surfing possible. Every time you meet somebody covered in dust, or picking resin off their skin, say thank you, please. And don’t ask for a discount! Thank you BM. TF
https://ibb.co/j5ycgFD
https://ibb.co/JrNWD6f