More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Bargain
$200 is crazy cheap
More than 22 inches wide, more than 3 inches thick.
Nice board, but it's a LOT of board.
What are you talking about there @stu? They are my 95kgs sort of numbers!!
Are you Serious Mate ... Pics of a POS Board in the Rack
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1331224989
Webber - 8'0 x 21 1/2 x 3 - 52 litres
Brand New never Waxed - $699
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1BYtZdWkdV/
FCS H4s $100
5 Pack....Jeezus thats a $ Saving
https://www.facebook.com/share/19hFeoCJ9c/
~ Webber 9'4" out of Java ~ Unridden $700
74litres
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1331270448
A couple of Aipa stings to come and 9/0 Mega walden(100 litres) , perhaps another StandUp too.
~ Richard Harvey Bonzer ~
Brand New never Waxed - $500
https://www.facebook.com/share/12Fm3SxWtwu/
That'd go unreal - in a straight line...
Straight Lines like These ?
Years ago when I was 20kg lighter had a sub 6’ bonzer it was loose. Didn’t slip either on hard forehand bottom turns like singles I’ve ridden. Rode it like any thruster I’ve ever had.
Give ‘em a go.
Nice Lynchy single.
I believe the seller is Richmond backman and handy surfer Andrew Kellaway.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1BVukjDFsW/?mibextid=wwXIfr
AUSTRALIAN MADE SURFBOARD SALE
-SATURDAY 25TH JANUARY-
-9-1
-30 CURRUMBIN CREEK RD, CURRUMBIN , GOLD COAST
CLOSE TO 100 BOARDS TO SELL
NEW
AND
2ND HAND
NEW BOARDS $450-$499
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/15cHeq22Xp/
^ from what the facebook lets me see (about 6 seconds worth), looks like someone had a "blue fish quad" liberated on the goldy between mermaid and nobby beach on thursday?
"Lachy O'Callaghan - LOST
Blue Fish quad was left around Seaside Ave Mermaid Beach on 23rd if any good samaritans have picked it up. Please flick me a message. Cheers"
Stretch Quads Futures - $50
https://www.facebook.com/share/1ErNqaoXaF/
5’11 Lloyd Fresser Channel Twin with Fins
AU$150
https://www.facebook.com/share/1ALAFQsPdk/
nettle red
Sweet deal for a board in a store.
I had a Gash that colour over 20 years ago.
TailPads $20
https://www.facebook.com/share/15s2hgxniy/
https://www.facebook.com/share/15WzCYzg3P/
https://www.facebook.com/share/1RWvDVueBN/
Nice Wizstix fish
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1331923133
https://www.swellnet.com/news/talking-heads/2013/10/23/garry-loveridge-…
"we got a fish on gum-tree... sure Wiz" - fair deal @udo ^
Is Mr Wizz using a Shaping Machine Yet....?
NOS Doris
https://www.facebook.com/share/18JbDq5UgG/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Woah...so nice.
Price Drop
$450
Brand New Richard Harvey Bonzer
https://www.facebook.com/share/15hJM4uYvC/
I’ve got a 5’8 fireball fish up for sale on marketplace. Priced reasonably (compared to others advertised) cos it deserves to be ridden. I’ve outgrown it!
https://www.facebook.com/share/16Bn2soFpz/?mibextid=wwXIfr
So did you buy it?
Jesse Selling Black Apache Hand tools ETC
https://www.facebook.com/share/1LYwzHUMQk/
A.B. Channel Bottom
Good Value - Lots of Foam
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1HDxYHW2iZ/
6'3" and 45 litres. That's a surfboard with big bones.
Was built for Solid British Ex Pro i think- S. H.
Gotta be a swallow tail surely
~ Alfred Slayer ~
https://www.facebook.com/share/1HSpKH57L2/
Looks like a good Gentleman's Gun
And a gentleman’s semi gun.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1BeywJ76Zy/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Great deal!
~Josh Dowling~
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1332428958
7ft Joel Fitz Cosmic Twin....
$100
https://www.facebook.com/share/15fSjMN8DS/
Surf Aids Board Socks $30
https://www.facebook.com/share/1Dt2Wpy8V1/
Free Flight
7ft 4inch single fin 6 Channel surfboard - $350
https://www.facebook.com/share/19APEkDG9F/
Stuart dont you need to replace that one you Snapped in Hawaii .....
^
Not Enough Channels - 4 Short . . .
~BloodLines~
I did replace it with another, almost identical, ten channel.
Not sure if it's on the socials but Needs in Torquay have a small batch of Simon Jones boards that arrived during the week. Jump in if you want one.
Very Cheap as New Groveler
https://www.facebook.com/share/1AASsLR2k5/
6'6" Free Flight 6 Channel with Fin - PSI
As New never Surfed - $550
https://www.facebook.com/share/1Xio32vxmz/