More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Well Cooked Chef
https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/disgraced-celebrity-chef-pe…
Hahaha sounds legit
A perfect fit for Byron
Pete is in line for president of the new world order.
Fasting is great. A great healer for the body and mind.
Nah it’s all sweet. Trust the experts.
Ha ha ...im suprised thats lasted 2 hrs ...
Why?
Classic!
First glance I thought it was some new type of phone box.
.
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
funny stuff
Any you guys are worried about Pete Evans……… lmao
look at me look at me look at me
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/influencer-jessic…
Why’s he panicking so much ? Doesn’t come across as a rational thinking type of person. Might have some explaining to do at work this morning. …….edit….I’m talking about udo’s link
can’t wait to head Udo, Roadkill and AndyM defend him somehow.
Should be nominated for an academy award for that acting...but will more likely get a rotten tomato award.
Oh ok , the whole thing is fake and just paid actors .
well it is obviously real to you, SF... and burls..lol
what ever happened to question everything? oh yeah, if it suits your bias it's real.
carry on....
"Why’s he panicking so much ? Doesn’t come across as a rational thinking type of person. Might have some explaining to do at work this morning"
You're commenting as if this video has validity says everything about what you believe.
However, keep trying to walk it back, SF.
Reddit:
No way someone graduated medical school in 2018 and is a director of research at a major pharma company within 5 years…with no recorded internship or residency or medical practice first…
it was a Date and after the Date...he thought he was gonna get one...up the Date
@roaddill. I seriously have no idea if the links sypkan and udo put up are real or not . What is it Im trying to walk back exactly ? If this guy is employed at Pfizer or contracted to them he will have some explaining to do at his place of work . If he’s just a poor actor as you have said then that should be easy to find out shouldn’t it ? He may well have had a few too many drinks and was trying to big note himself, I don’t know but you are saying he’s a poor actor . Rubbish me all you like, I’ve got broad shoulders but please have something to back up your “ poor actors “ claim .
5th booster incoming for roaddill and nocludo lol
I’ve found this article by newsweek , doesn’t mention that the guy was just an actor , has anyone found evidence that he definitely works or was contracted to Pfizer ? If he does, do you think he would have some explaining to do ? https://www.newsweek.com/project-veritas-covid-mutations-pfizer-fact-ch…
Fried - what is my Vax status ?
Your no pureblood
I wonder who FriarTuck was in a previous log in? ;)
Having issues toad lololol
https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/94k622r4
Paid actor. Fuck me you’re getting even more pathetic now Toadkill. The bar has been lowered again
New Subaru for the toad
https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/9zn5wm59?p=82
Certainly causing a stir , hope the “ poor actor “ was paid well . Still waiting for verification on who the actor is , some links have been wiped from the net . https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-targets-pfizer-project-…
no surprise is whole life is online with a google search lol
And he's a kiwi FFS, uses a Samsung phone too lol
https://opoyi.com/science/who-is-jordon-trishton-walker-and-what-does-h…
I never said he was a paid actor..
great name....but it ain't me. ;)
yeah right lol
Jeezus, this tread is going to hell..hijacked by the purebloods
Project Veritas doing gods work once again. Exposing the corrupt and making people like roadkill look like fools. It’s a great day.
I think these latest videos fit perfectly into the thread.
Did you say it was poor acting ? If so it’s obvious what you were inferring . Touché
This bloke is having a dig to find out who Jordan Walker is , is he correct? I wouldn’t have a fucking clue . https://twitter.com/highfivelol/status/1618473062655234049?s=46&t=Bwo_TIw8vU2zrVjrkXkwLw
Got thoroughly Scrubbed yesterday and overnight..
"I wouldn’t have a fucking clue" finally you said something accurate.
……… is that all ya got roaddill ? I thought by now you would have posted the agency that supplied the actors. You believe they are “ actors “ because it suits your “ bias “
@roaddill , is it time yet to have this thread shutdown ?
Every thread the toad is in becomes a pro vax thread lol.
Be fuked how someone could still be so dilusional.
Talk about defending the undefendable.