More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Good for you FT. I exercise every day, in the water just about every day, walk 4 or more kms every day, play golf when it suits, spend the rest of my days gardening and otherwise labouring when I’m not doing the odd bit of casual work. Read a LOT!
Was pure vegetarian for 30 years, eat chicken once or twice a week now, red meat maybe once a week. Rarely sick, have been to a doctor twice in the last decade, once for whooping cough. Had to take, errgghhh, antibiotics.
On the general health scenario, antibiotics are much worse than vaccines in terms of recovery, but they are still necessary at times.
It’s ok though, science has a lot to offer. Take it where it’s the better option, that is, antibiotics where you need them and only if you can’t shake it off without them, and take your vaccines where getting sick is a dumb option.
Choosing illness over a vaccine is crazy.
This is not the flu.
Looking to get my Shingrix vaccine if I can ever get into a doctors. I know quite a few people who got shingles in the past 18 months. It’s a bugger, crazy not to get the vaccine for that one too (recommended for over 50’s)
yes it is have had it, vaccine didn't work anyway
A known side effect of the covid vaccine. Fuck me batfink open your eyes
@batfink , sounds like you have got on top of the JD as well , good on you . Did you hear what Mr Gates had to say at the Lowy institute in Australia ?
Yep if only Slats would come clean about his fake vaccine certificate we would have at least 2 sporting GOATs sending it.
Lol wtf is wrong with some people
;)
What did he say, SF?
He said stay off the road and don’t be a dill
So you didn’t watch the whole talk…just the The Hill TV clickbait piece? Where the chick says, that is Bill Gates speaking on the Carona virus mrna Covid Vaccines….which is 100% not what he said and has zero context to what he said.
No surprise you can’t answer as you are just parroting off your usual bias..question everything ha ha..you don’t have the ability or desire to question anything.
Here is the complete talk, for those that want to use some facts before falling for the clickbait
://www.lowyinstitute.org/event/preparing-global-challenges-conversation-bi…
.
And you fail to answer anyones questions daily no matter how simple the question is . Dill by name dill by nature .
Go on, SF. Go and watch it then come back and admit you posted complete rubbish. You won’t have the ball to admit you got suckered in with clickbait and posted it without ever checking it for factuality.
Did you watch all the rising story ? Come back when you have and tell us what they are talking about first then I may watch what you have put up . Come on Mr Balls
If a question is valid I reply….99% of what you ask is amateur uneducated garbage and doesn’t warrant a reply. :)
Well I have had two valid questions in the last few days that you failed to answer , they were very simple questions.
I’ve just asked another that you also won’t answer, why is that ? No balls ?
Just watched the link roaddill put up , skipped through to about the 52 minute mark where he’s asked the final question from the audience. After watching I’m now convinced that roaddill is an even bigger dill . Unbelievable
Roaddill , you’ve had 3 carrots why not the 4th, your not following the science and the recommendations?
It’s puzzling isn’t it , it’s like he’s unfollowing the science, almost anti-vax like , well I suppose when you’ve had enough , you’ve had enough .
Follow the experts. Until I don’t want to anymore.
Everyone is on their own journey, unfortunately toadkills is a journey not many would ever want to take in their lifetime.
He now gets his kicks from sharing click bait news articles about sovereign citizens instead of sharing news articles on how the Unvaccinated are killing people like he was brainwashed with only 1 year ago.
Kind of just getting on with life and not getting overly concerned about COVID, you should all try it.
The virus has weakened over time, how we treat it has improved, a bit of natural immunity gained. So all up for me it’s life as usual
I dare say that once you've committed to being part of the cult, it's pretty hard to let it go.
If you yelled and screamed to trust the experts for the past two years but now don't follow the same experts recommendations yourself, you're a hypocrite............
That's Burls' argument and he's sticking to it.
Burls handles complexity surprisingly well.
Booked those flight tickets yet, burleigh? Imaginary kids must be excited to get overseas ?
Should i post it day after day to anonymous users for some kind of weird self gratification? Or spend my holiday being angry on a forum like you did in Japan?
You obviously didn't get enough hugs as a kid.
Better to be a doer than a talker, burl’s.
Mexico for surfing. USA for international businesses. Moving the family to Indo. The places you have told us you are going to yet you’re still here taking the same old bedwetting garbage.
vaxers are in the cult lol
booster up
mummy issues
I still can’t travel to USA being unvaccinated. Crazy hey toad. Ever pulled that narrow mind out of the gutter to think why?
Old Billy’s interview on 7.30 report has been picked up by media around the world. I did watch the whole episode and it covered alot of topics and this was only a few questions towards the end of the interview , his face at the end of interview ( not shown here but on iview ) was priceless .
His wife warned him and said after meeting epstein once , that he was pure evil and had nightmares about being in his presence.Why didn’t Billy pick up on the vibe ?
if you don’t want to watch the whole 7.30 report interview skip to the last minute, not happy jan .
nah, watch the whole thing, it wss gold!
not scandal filled gold... much...
or conspiracy filled gold... much...
so don't get too excited
I find sarah ferguson's questioning style a bit brutal after the smootheness of leigh sales... but her brutal worked on billy...
reckon she overstepped the mark on their 'rules of engagement'
and reckon billy boy won't be back
(she really should've prodded him one just more time when she had him all flustered and on the ropes )
Tasmanians at it full on.
Kinda funny that a dead fish can be classified as bestiality.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11699625/Tasmanian-couple-arre…
https://www.techarp.com/facts/jordon-trishton-walker-facts/
https://www.youtube.com/c/DebunktheFunkwithDrWilson
So you can catch a fish with a hook, skull drag it in, leave it on the boat or esky to die slowly but don’t you dare stick it in your vagina.
So what’s the verdict udo ? Did walker ever work at Pfizer ? Has Pfizer denied he ever worked for them in any capacity ?
Yeh he did i think but i havent read anywhere of Pfizer saying so.
The whole thing is pretty weird, I’m still going with the bit tipsy and willing to tell his date anything to impress . The Pfizer versus Moderna court case should be interesting, billons of $$$ at stake .
If he didn’t work for Fizzer they would 100% released a statement saying that.
They did however release a statement saying they don’t do gain of function research, then in the next paragraph they say they do.
Got a link to a proper Pfizer Press Release ?
Scroll back I posted one a few days ago ……edit …..here it is udo ….,,.https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-clai…
Some scientists have defended Pfizer in what they do virtually saying everyone does it . Probably do . What I found bizarre about the whole veritas video when he was attacking the journo was his over the top behavior and my question , which I expressed was “ why was he panicking “ ? I hadn’t at that stage seen the first video when he was on his dates . If he does definitely work at Pfizer which I believe he does, shows just what quality people they have on the books .
Yeh im aware of that one - was after one re the Tucker Clip...
@udo , you deleted a comment saying Walker was holding out for $20 million for the whole story, was that just a rumour you read ?
Yeah a Rumour...but Christ knows how much he could ask ?
- - - -