More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
ABC have called it. Scomo out.
Too early to crack champagne?
I wouldn't get too excited until any TOR are known.
big election for the urban professional ladies
and Mark McGowan's mad charisma
or: he kept the border up
A beer at least.
Done... ;)
It’s a win for Australia , climate change and ICAC will now be addressed & the bonus is dutton is leader of the opposition.
Thought his seat still in question????
In an imperfect world, it was pretty sensible....
It is Andy but I think he’s going to squeak in .
Would be gift to Albo if he opposition leader. Un-electable and could be facing ICAC...
Almost feel sorry for Simon Birmingham ATM, but Na.. haha.
It looks like Labor might just get the majority at 76/77 seats. Maybe a couple more, very unclear still.
They're pressuring Anthony to call it
Went to Uni with one independent who may well win in WA, I think, nice
Bye Bye Josh
From Kooyong in Melbourne to Wentworth in Sydney, a teal curtain has descended across Australia's largest inner cities.
Yeah Josh, ya did such a good job you were voted back in... Oh wait... Dickhead. Back in black...
Why is it that politicians all of sudden become so "brutally honest" on their way out?
Yet here we are in 2022.
Nothing has changed....
Fraudenberg as deluded as ever at 10:14 tonight ..... oops, didn’t mention the $18 billion wasted on rortkeeper!!
All smirk no substance
Fark yeah. Looks like a Labor win. Thank fuck! A new life for Australia. Woohoo!!!! (disclaimer: early crow)
Unbelievable , he went out blowing his own trumpet, can just imagine Scumo telling us all how good he was .
Cannot wait for Scomo to send out Jen and the girls for his suppression speech.
Tomorrow’s murdoch press headlines
Hope you are watching, a perfect example of hubris.
Didn’t have to wait long for Morrison to start the bullshit ....
In a bizarre way, Scomo looked relieved to me.
I’m really looking forward to Optimist’s Sunday message, no doubt in bringing us all together, in this time of upheaval, uncertainty & change. We need to stick together now more than ever. The devil is as prevalent as ever….
Dickhead is being nice...,
Ah well,..
See if he is smirking in front of judge at ICAC.
Scomo's Last Wave in!
Comic relief swansong dedicated to the swellnet [L] crew...
All in this together...Let's Surf...
https://simonkneebone.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/jetski-man-episode-66…
https://saltbushclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/coal-to-glasgow.png
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/2c4797bb41184a29c9410f6320a34319
https://www.westpix.com.au/wmpix/dea/000/dea-0009727-Dean-Alston-cartoo…
https://en.people.cn/NMediaFile/2022/0118/FOREIGN20220118105500031863165…
https://cdn.i-scmp.com/sites/default/files/d8/images/canvas/2021/09/24/…
https://simonkneebone.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/aged-care-sector-pic…
https://inkcinct.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2021-296P-We-have-th…
https://simonkneebone.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/rcoa-lr-pic.jpg
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/5a96c9222b3df077a406d94f0d404de7
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/4d024acfd372131d01d3a3a40ca21395
https://simonkneebone.files.wordpress.com/2020/07/isolation-wait-lr-pic…
https://probonoaustralia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Disaster-car…
https://www.westpix.com.au/wmpix/dea/000/dea-0009707-Dean-Alston-cartoo…
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/a80af0abc10c9a42fc27ef7be0c648b6f06314ed…
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/ec3d1dca7e2c923b4d18e150fcb5d25f
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/48fc15aa3495a5c882dee7eb9d042f5d
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0493/0663/2356/products/AprilSuninour…
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0493/0663/2356/products/China_sSolomo…
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/08a2ba1367d8d4af6f4f42e39a29478a
https://www.westpix.com.au/wmpix/dea/000/dea-0009737-Dean-Alston-cartoo…
https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/sites/default/files/styles/cartoon/…
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/343681426a1fe7cd2ff7a5e815b02925
His youngest daughter looked extremely happy that she was getting her dad back , Jenny was also beaming , Hawaii here we come .
?
A possible Labor / Greens government oh the shrill screams from the Murdoch press propaganda arm.
Liberals shredded by independents not that the Nats will care that they are the problem.
Jokes thread?
Hahahaha , good stuff TBB
From the Guardian live feed:
"In his final speech Scott Morrison thanked: The Defence force, Police, His staff and Tradies.
He did not thank: Teachers, Health workers, Frontline workers in the pandemic, Aged care workers."
- what a despicable person.
Fark yeah Penny Wong. Legend!
We have our country back again....all of us. You don't realise the trauma you've been living under until it's been eliminated. Congratulations to all that voted in the best interests of all of us in this great land. Happy days.
tbb elected to dedicate a few old school rocker's for the swellnet mop up crew!
I haven't voted in years but always watch from afar. I'll also admit that while I'm pretty centrist in my views, I've tended to vote conservative.
But, I want to congratulate you all down there on your change of government. It was a long time coming and it is deserved. I cannot think of one thing that the Coalition has achieved in the last decade. Not one major nation building project, not one major reform that has benefited ALL Australians, no real improvement in the standard of living, nothing.
I hope with all my heart that the place of my birth, with this change of government can usher in meaningful change, especially for those who need it most. And I don't mean by dragging the top down- people need the incentive to achieve. I mean by rising people up and giving them the opportunities and the tools to do it.
Anyway rambling. Well done Australia, you've spoken and now hopefully been heard. Don't squander it.
Cheers Zen! Change is as good as a holiday :-)
There was fibre to copper to home I believe Zen.
Overall very satisfying. Especially to hear Albo say that no one left behind, includes disabled. Going from what has been happening to that was cathartic.
A good speech by Albo, overshadowed by our son returning home from a night out, elated, and having had chicks all over him. He had to pay double for drinks though. We suspect it was the new Tommy Hilfiger jumper.
https://www.9news.com.au/videos/national/federal-election-2022-chris-uh…
Freedom to travel to Cuba
Dear Australia
I hope your vote for change turns out to bring good things. And that your Labour Govt does not go on a complete ideology bender and fucks up your country. Ours has.
A sincere thumbs up to all those who’ve engaged in good faith on these threads.
Dunno if it’s made any wider difference but at least I think it’s enabled the clarification of a few points and theories, and it’s been a place for a vent :)
Different names, same waste of oxygen politicians/leeches that do nothing except take huge salaries paid for with our money.
Seems Dutton will probably become the new LNP leader. Obviously, Frydenberg was assumed next in line, but that opportunity is gone. Anyone know if Simon Birmingham will/won't put up his hand? Speaks really well, seems to be a nice bloke. Surely Dutton will only continue to be a divisive figure.
Island Bay I agree with the sentiment, however the last mob we had have been the biggest bunch of ideologically driven zealots you could find and arguably even more damaging to the nation than anything Labor could come up with. It is hopefully time to get on a more even keel
As for Morrison, well I think there’s a preaching vacancy over at Hillsong
Fliplid, Scomo seems like a total pragmatist next to our Dear Leader. However much you loathe him, be careful what you ask for as a replacement.
Ha ha! Ok VJ, copper to fibre and...?
Btw- anyone who wears a Tommy Hilfiger jumper should pay double for drinks.