More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Surfed as normal, wear a surfcap and it’s good to go.
Sun avoidance is the main thing. It hurts more iin the sun. Cover up with common sense.
Ps. You look like a character from The Walking Dead.
FR I use a combination of Efudix and Daivobet creams. You need a prescription for both. I do the process twice a year which is 4 days of applying both creams in the morning and again at night. Efudix goes on first and then the Daivobet. Usually clears up after about two weeks then straight back in the water. The combination of creams works much faster than just the Efudix by itself. It’s important to stay out of the midday sun during and after the treatment.
Yeah, I have the combination cream O2- got it made up at a compounding chemist.
It's efudix and daivobet mixed together.
see how we go.
Thanks for the feedback/ info Mick and Dash.
i ain't going to follow up with it. Injury is coming good- slowly but getting there.
cheers though
A mate's done a course of whatever that particular prescription peptide is twice. Had great recovery from footy, could bend down and pick up kids pain free a day later whereas normally couldn't for a week or two, however back to normal discomfort levels post treatments. Wouldn't do again. Possibly has it's place in targeted recovery from specific injuries, though not sure it's a great long term solution for anything.
*Edit. (He also got sick of booting up 2 or 3 times a day. It's a commitment. (Into stomach fat, not veins.))