More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
The colour of those cocoons is amazing.
Yeah, I'd never noticed before, full pearlescent.
Macro world is amazing. Really fun to aim a lens at. I've been trying to capture the little house lizards. The little shits don't cooperate. Had 1 super shot so far. It's just a patience game.
Macro is fun for sure but go for the slow things Roadkill. Skinks are twitchy and uncooperative as you point out.
Can't get slower than this :)

Wow blackers , beautiful .
Must be so slow , its probably slower than I am and I make a sloth look like speedy Gonzales .
Macro and Micro , bloody amazing imho .
Blackers. Hi, beautiful work.
Taraxacum officinale. Dandelion
Hundreds of cypsela present all with their single ovary and pappus hairs, patiently awaiting a breeze to spread their genes. Don’t you love the biological world.AW
Agree AW. You don’t need to go far to find beauty or just something interesting. It was too perfectly shaped to ignore when I was testing a vintage lens I scored off gumtree.
Hey AW
It's still a bit early 4 the kids 2B reading birds and the bees type stuff .
Single ovary and pappy hair in jeans being Spread by a fn Warm Breeze , is a bit 50 Shades of Grey , at this time slot , 4 sure imho !
It's really interesting , but your post even shocked me , with the very Personal details of a Dandy flower Sack of babies , ready to fn explode its sexy seedy stuff all over the place , shit !
No Dandy leaves going into my salad tonight , after that , I couldn't swallow it , no fn way .
Pops. Hi mate.
I’d be thinking the mid 20’s kids would be doing it in 50 shades of hay out my way, spurned by hot breaths, definitely a bit of gene pool mixing and a climactic offer of a full sack of babies. All the while practicing safe botany. Men Without Hats, just a bit of a Safety Dance. AW
I love your photos, I think you skilfully react to something you see very quickly, if I’m any kind of judge. Keep up that great photography, we love it. AW
Gosh , U country Kids .
Still bailing after a Hay Bale after getting bloody wet , then probably a bit itchy , yuk !
I added a comment that I will find Dandy leaves hard 2 swallow now , after your expressive description of its sex organs Stuff .
I need clean sheets .
Pops.
So, you don’t like your Manchester United, it can becum clammy after a night at a B&S ball in the SC hinterland.
Dees are looking good big fella.
My mob Gymnorhina tibicen tyrranica are just starting to get their wheels in motion.
I’ll leave you some biological homework to ascertain who I follow. Just a bit of fun.AW
U sound like a Tiger , act like a Tiger , occasionally prowl like 1 2 .
I won't google and go Tiger , not a Lion , a bloody bunch of fanatical fans ( much better than Collingwood ), 4 sure .
In Sydney , brain is soggy (. Lili Alaska was so Hot last night with new band ) with the rain and am Manchestered and no idea about soccer . U surely aren't referring to the fronty things , are U , Oh My Stars :)
My mob of Gymnorhina tibicen tyrranica have just arrived
SeaSlug. You are in Victoria or just into south east South Oz. AW
AW
I started my guessing , back to front but did my homework .
Googled tibicen and thought , the Crickets ? and then found a Maggie lurking out the front .
Fn Collingwood supporters are better than 30 years ago , 4 sure .
No bloody wonder U are so friggin happy , all the time !
PopDown. Thirty years ago I was still a Collingwood supporter , so you’re saying I/we’ve matured.
I’m always happy mate, I’ve got surf, plants ,birds and every other biological thing that keeps me ever curious.
Life’s too short to be the opposite, you’re a long time dead.
Classic sleuth you are, I don’t know if your brain ever shuts down, I love your style, keep up the hilarity and the mischievous pranking .Go Dees. AW
Edit. I can’t believe how much rain has fallen in Sydney. Are you a bit wet behind the ears ?
Thanks AW
I do tire myself out most days and crash out quite nicely .
Have been working on Shutting My brain down with Meditation , the past 3 years .
Often can now do it 4 2 minutes , without stopping .
The Art of Switching OFF , while awake , needs more work :)
Good night , mate :)
Switch off .


Lines and curves.
Nice, bokeh works well.
Blackers. More fine photography.
A bit of a punt, I think it’s the flowers from a Begonia sp. AW
Thanks Alfred. Yes, a begonia
Begonia!
What wine is those lines producing?
Pinot most likely.
Thanks Blackers
I’ll pass
You’re correct about the lines. Interesting to the human eye
- not quite botany
Darwinian ;)
Yeah that has nothing to do with botany lol
Oh I don't know. Reckon there could have been some weed or shrooms involved.
Yep def what belly fat is on
People who could do with a bit of a LoBotany imho
What a lovely Limpy End 2 a Land Cruiser ( Poor Car :( , on the Beach in Darwin Land .
Here's a tribute to the nothing commentary contributions of gashcam
- no botany, just pure lobotomy ;)
belly fat all talk from his dungeon, it's a surf website if you havn't noticed, try it
Yep.
- and you've been here for all of 5 mins offering nothing of the sort ;)
Yet you wanna be a try hard vigilante moderator.
Maybe u should stick to the organic preservative free red wine ya good for nothing wanker extraordinaire ;);)
- if u don't like then on ya bike gashcam
This is worth another run for you ;)
- the fuckwit who apparently doesn't watch any vids but just has to comment on umm every vid haha
that you belly fat, no wonder you don't surf
Oh ;)
- it's no one. Head up arse. Again.
Offering nothing!
- well done no one ;)
Carry on.
;)
1000 YT vids are not offering something lol
let me know when you turn 18 I will send you a bottle
Haha
- gashcam the 60 yr old no one fixated with exclaiming teenage style lols after every idiotic comment ;)
U keep indulging in the offerings, and replying to them, and then try say no one watches them ;);)
You're a certified no one dumb cunt.
- keep ya hipster goon to yaself ya farkn pathetic try hard moderator toolbag.
And now, something more 'botany'
;)
showing your true colours lol behind a keyboard of course lol
Oh lol
- no different to u ay ;)
The no one hypocrite
lol
lol
Nice Blackers, hope you don't ming but gave it a little edit to make it 'pop'.
Cheers
Thanks for the Photoshop pop Craig. I forget that the file transfer from camera to phone can be a pretty flat raw to jpeg conversion. Hopefully these are a little more saturated. :)


Oh My Stars , Blackers !
Not sure about getting saturated with anything but U sure have an AW way about U .
I will totally ignore the Pink Bits , first photo , the the proverbial picture , tells its own tale ( tail ? ) .
In the second photo I C Natures curves and symmetry and can almost smell the Frangey ( not going 2 try and smell the first picture ) .
The Smell of Warm , moist Stuff imho , Tropical like .
Keep Micro Macro'ing Stuff , please .
Blackers. Hi mate. More of your fine work.
First photo i think is the fruit of a Corymbia sp. about to turn woody. Corymbia calophylla I’m thinking.
Second photo which most people will recognise is Plumeria.sp. Frangipani. AW
AW
No wonder U like this botany stuff , as the close up are amazingly strange .
I know a Plump Frangipani , but the Phyla your Calocory , looks really interesting .
It does seem 2 have a Woody and it might be one of those plants that Bonks itself , from the look of things .
Keep up the great work and just keep planting .
PopDown. How are you, enjoyed Sydney by the sounds of it ? Good stuff.
Flowers are intriguing on many levels, the morphological differences are astounding.
As you know, flowers evolved for one thing only, reproduction, from the largest flower on earth Rafflesia arnoldii which you could stand in the centre of it, it’s found on the large island of Sumatra, to the smallest , Wollffia arrhiza with its flowers only a millimetre wide from Europe.
Angiosperms (flowering plants) evolved around 130 million years ago. Other plants evolved along long time before these guys. AW