More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
He’s got tree trunk legs whoever it is .
A young Dane..?
Eddie
https://ohanaattheranch.com/products/blacks-beach-california-photograph…
james jones ?
Buzzy Kerbox?
Ben Aipa?
(First guess also BK, but guessing not by LDs silence).
Those lads at the Chapel St club (Commercial Road end) finally had enough of you @pops?
Good to see you back!!
^I am so confused, but thanks for the welcome.
Still been keeping loose tabs on the forums, but too busy between work & the 2 microgroms to get drawn into the debates...
Apologies @pops, I’ve done it again, sheesh, confusing you with @popsdown !!
Bless me father for I have sinned ….
Winner! @ OLD DOG
Thanks for the post @ stunet !
Radio silence over here, website wouldn't load over here next question comes out Monday!
Have a great weekend !
Congrats Old Dog.
I am so humbled at winning this prestigeous honour, first time I've won anything since the meat tray at the Port Noarlunga pub in the early 80's.
Keep em coming Lanky.
Nope. Poppa D ain't back. And poor @Pops seems to be forever destined to live in his shadow : (
yay @old-dog! SA heaps good.
(I was gonna guess Shaun Thomson).
For more trivia.
Who can name the building in the reflection on the BK photo?
.
Question for yas^^
Foodland?
fark me, it's me local memorial hall..
Hahah basesix.
Could be the memorial hall in many a town.
Lanky would know, He's probably asleep.
BTW I posted a comment [seeds helped] directed to you the IheartWOTD thread.
No fuss.
cheers @mattlock, just had a look, I'll give it a proper solid listen over the weekend.. half of adelaide is going to melbs at the end of may for the drones and don walker!
That would be a good show.
Liddiard goes alright. The albumn he did with Spencer is great.
My beloved wife and I were once lucky enough to see Don and His Suave Fucks as part of the Cabaret Festival. They had made a little venue with curtains on the actual stage of the Festival Theatre.
We had a little table with a candle on it and a lovely lady bringing us drinks.
Don was about 4m away and he played my wife's favorite song of his. I thought my heart was going to explode for her.
awesome, that sounds like a sublime memory ..
saw tim rogers do a sorta autobiographical cabaret playlist / sorta tim-needs-a-project-NOW-to-keep-him-on-the-straight-and-narrow stageshow called 7 deadly sins at that festival..
Cool basesix.
I think Kate Ceberano was the festival director, if my memory serves.
Not going to mention the building in the reflection.
I'm not asleep
Heading down the road
Just been surfing ______
Fun waves
Next question comes Monday. AM
Question Monday March 24th:
Which Hawaiian surfer owned this board?
Mark Foo
Correction- wrong wetsuit sponsor, Body Glove was his
Hans Hedeman?
Bump
3 part question, what "title" did the surfer win unofficially in 1978?
What contests did he win in 1978 ?
Last year to win event ?
Michael Ho
Buzzy Kerbox? World Cup? unofficial world champ?
Salt Man has the correct surfer hans
Unofficial ‘78 rookie of the year?
1989 last year to win an event
Congrats to tearymasseuse
And Salt man !
Hans won the first two events held in S A.
Hans also had half a dozen surfer and surfing covers
Couldn’t think of where else to post this sad news , does swellnet have any other information on this story ? https://www.theinertia.com/surf/reno-abellira-missing-surfing-legend/
Desperately sad.
Wish him well. Hope he can find his feet again.
Hopefully not to late.
I think I saw him at the bus stop outside food land .
So very Sad
Fckn Ice
Reno's Waves of Truth was a Wild Read .
I interviewed him, or tried to, for an article in 2017 and something was clearly amiss then.
Hopefully he's getting the care he needs.
Ahhh, spam or chicken box atm...
Bleak situation housing wise in hawaii.
Reno in full speed trim at Jeffreys Bay.