More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
You've never had a hangover till you've spent a night on the ' stingers.
I try to remember to order them barbless but it gets harder to do as the night wears on.
I had to google that too Zen.
You like a bit of fly fishing ?
I do indeed, both salt and freshwater.
But these bad boys cured me of shots forever. I think i broke a rib vomiting once.
screech?
Broke a rib....that's some serious celebrating.
Good fishing in Japan ?
I was exaggerating a bit, felt like it though. To this day the smell of Tequila makes me dry retch.
Some places, not a patch on Oz though.
Traffic lights are pretty fucked up . Green Charteuse , Orange/yellow Charteuse and never can remember the red .... . Worst ons is chartreuse bongs . Double shot throw it back , quickly cover the glass with your hand being careful to seal it . Jam a straw between your fingers then suck down the fumes ... Fastest way ever , to get REALLLY pissed .
Underberg is strictly a day-after breakie drop. Averna a brunch effort after some grease. If food is even possible.
Belgian monk super ale. 40%
Czech Republic absinthe. Served aflame with a spoon of sugar. Lithuanian vodka. Or was it Latvia? With wheat! Polish 160 proof.
Buckfast tonic wine! Devon farm cider. Donegal poitin.
Laos scooter juice. Thai whisky buckets with red bull medicine.
South African Stroh 80 rum. Shiver.
Yes kids, alcohol is the new meth.
(Or is that metho)
Burp.
"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."
—Charles Bukowski, Women
Southey, ain't you a Matrix fan-boy? Or is that Sheepfrog?
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-lilly-wachowski-tr…
Defo down the wormhole or somethin', huh?
Nah not me talkingtrumpy.... Don't mind the odd matrix meme... That's about all that movie series was good for.
Interesting re-reading. Who's who in the zoo?
Why are you and that other creep obsessed by this ?
It's quite an interesting thread once you get two-thirds down the first page.
The main event is, well, a tad soap-operatic...
(To put it mildly)
The surfing world is such a small world. Example: I know who Blindboy is 'cos a mate shared the same realtor! Actually, he's mates with said realtor.
Only in Sydney, hey? The forces of the universe and all that...