More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
holy butthole
whitey shite, shamon mutha
Jeeez.... For a moment, I'm sure I was transported back to Milla Milla 1981... Amongst the blue meeny fields........ :)
Insane live Sheepy.
get pumped for the phatness
cheers, fg....... Sorta early split enz energy about them.....
But with another looming east coast swell swell on the way, it's time to put some lead in the pencil ;)
Anthrax n Public Enemy brought the noise
lead in the pencil indeed
Lead in the pencil, shats... But not over the music ;)
Drink up... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cq_o5hLvNo
Great song Tripper. But right now I'm straying more towards " Smoke Two Joints " by Sublime.
RIP Jay Sad news :(
One of the best Aussie bands of all time...Long live the Weed.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Blowin, ya got me singing along...
Smoke two joints in the morning
smoke two joints at night
smoke two joints in the afternoon
it make me feel alright
smoke two joints in time of peace
and two in time of war
smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
then I smoke two more
fuck yeah, good times, even greater memories.
Has anyone been listening to the new version of double j? It's well worth a listen, lots of good music from all eras.
Yeah, really like what they have done with the station, great selection of tunes that jjj have played over the last 30 yrs + other stuff that has dropped off the playlists. First thing I do in the morning is turn on the tv and crank ch200.
any fans of " eddie current suppression ring "
, heard a song by " pink temple :- carol " today that really reminded me of those guys
( new take on late seventies punk sound ) , but with classic Aussie lyrics ...
Heard this last week..... Good song.....
Cool song Sheepy reminds me of this jangly classic.Great vid too.
Well, fraser...... I'll admit i have never heard that before....... Nice.....
1989...skate v surf in the music/culture department right there. Speed Freaks v All Down the Line, say. Dinosaur Jr v er...Noiseworks!! Surfing's been playing that kind of catch-up since the start of the 80s. & still can't get there.
Taylor Steele used skate vids for his whole blueprint. Wow! Revolutionary!
Stay tuned, shipsters: is this the future for surf films?
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/fancy-lad-is-the-best-thing-in-skateboar…
Dane saves!
holy surfer's butthole!
Here's a good one for you both Shat's and Sheepy best thing he did after DK's.
Yes, he was! & NoMeansNo didn't mind sinking the slipper either, hey FG? Those pesky stage interlopers!!
Roky.
Rocky.
Tune on, drop in, turn left https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/21/pop-belongs-last-century-c…
Jukebox has been a bit slow lately, shats......
if anyone is interested, heres is a surf inspired podcast, good for trip up/down the coast or a couple lazy beers in the sun.. curated around surf films from the eras etc...
Our first episode featuring songs from sea of joy, the innermost limits of pure fun, pacific vibrations and morning of the earth, plus some weird obscure Japanese and Indonesia songs. cheers land seal..
www.soundcloud.com/land-seal
These are krazy times, fellow surfistas.
As Tony Abbott (I think) said the other day, "To you I shall put an end, then you'll never hear surf music again."
I dunno who he was talking to exactly, ISIL*? Daesh? The ABC board?
Anyways, let's enjoy some good ol' surf muzak before it's too late:
* Islamic Surfers In Line-up
The real Burzum...terrorists
Just released on Alternative tentacles.
Noise Terrorists?
posted this a few months ago.... In the current climate, it's worth a re run.......
Itchy 0 = Wedding marching band from islamic Lombok?! Swear I saw 'em coupla Sundays back...
Sun-ra Arkestra!!!
Rediscovered a great Melbourne 90,s band this week Ricaine!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Going to see The Selecter tomorrow night. Dusting off the Tredairs for a right old knees up.
Thatcher's Britain, Abbott's Australia...the song remains the same.
Cool stuff Shanter
Where are these Rasta- Dubbie fellas playing
Sounds pretty old school stuff to me, that I wouldn't mind wrapping the old ears around live
Nice one ;)
Tour dates:
https://www.metropolistouring.com/tour.php?tour=2014_selecter
They're playing their first album. Been really killing it in the UK this year. Glasto included. Surprised themselves, I think.
Cheers Shanter
3 days from now will look into it ;))
Thanks for the good links
SB ;)
Fraser - Shepios as well as IDs don't really do it for me, old school mish mosh
Each to there own tho ;?))))))000
stone roses- love spreads
Anyone in Adelaide tomorrow night? My band Diplomat is playing at the Jade Monkey with Screamfeeder. Should be a good night!
Nice thats a good gig especially with Screamfeeder playing there older stuff, if i was over that way id be there for sure.
Good luck, Ben.... Rip it up.....
Yep..... Decent set of pipes......
So raw..... Soooo good :)
Who's looking forward to the November Birdman tour?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vse3J5-SR3Q
A great old b side
Randomiser threw this one out on the way home:
Kinda combo's up both the Abbott and Climate Change threads nicely. Viva democracy!!!