More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Woah, SG. You can’t advocate for going right in these forums!
x3 on Zen’s idea
I'm assuming you hate going backhand, SG, if you choose to go right on that peak.
Old knees lostdoggy, pig dogging days well behind me.Haha.
Beautiful pic, will be mind surfing that peak all day. Not sure which way I’d go though, the left looks nice
Same, it reminds me a lot of one of my favourite spots.
No worries , I'll go left.
The empty line up shots lately have made for some awesome mind surfing . Being a legend in my own bath time I must say that I have been shredding them all.
I really like this Steve Arklay guys photo's, they always have a real uniqueness to them no matter where they are shot from land or water, it always makes your either feel like you are there or want to be there.
He has a very good eye.
Agree. Like all good photographers, Steve has a signature style, usually identifiable before you read the photo credit.
if he stomped that cross bone air I would say it is the most styled out air photo I have ever seen photographed on a surfboard in history, period. Very fuckin nice
looks in complete control doesn't he
Big feet too!
epic shot Trent Slatter!!!!
Unreal wave Jake Osman, toying with a bomb as always!
Dream left.
Wow what a canvas. Does it get much more beautiful?
Photo inspired me , for the first time , to write a comment on this thread .
Beautiful . Said to me -" wish you were here ".
I wonder where it was taken ?
Thanks SN .
“Drooling face emoji”
Fuck yeah. Beautiful. Can we see what happened next? Lovin it
Mi amore,
Thist brings pains,
Deep... to the core.
Without you,
There is no I,
Together we are one.
Today's pic is unreal!! One in a million capture of light and mood and feel. Such a sick photo. I'd be losing it if i took a pic like that. Hats off Mike Reid and nice poise Mr Hughy!!
Must be cold there...thats some serious rubber!!!
The northern beaches aren’t that cold, Harry.
Maybe its just the lack of beer gut then. Hard to get into my xl these days
Daaamn, I'd pay for that right now.
Nice WOTD. Who needs Kelly's tub?
Tasty little pit ridden with good style. Plus it’s a left which is always the better option.
Two thumbs up.
Yeah, a beautiful pitted olive.
Cool analogy.
I am sure that most of the Indo locals are looking forward to the next Aussie invasion .
The reaction in the photo could be that there are waves like this coming through all the time . Or , that was the only wave that size that has popped out of nowhere .
Today's is incredible. That light and that anticipation.
Portuguese Bells
Beat me to it VJ, it was only the mist/haze that made me look a little closer. Nice set up.
I love this angle, brings back all the memories of being happy to get smashed so someone else has a clear path for a sick turn.
Still would have preferred to sneak under the lip though. Haha.
Very tasty is today’s I can’t believe it hasn’t been already commented on!
I like todays as its the only vert move i can do on my backhand. Forehand they aren't easy but i mostly ride a fish down the line.
Cool. Did he stick it?
Can't imagine it was Paddy. When my foot is that far to the rail it slides off. And I rip.
It's a fun wave when it's like that, but I'm thinking that the crowd has been photoshopped out.
On that subject, Tom Constant's board in yesterday's WOTD appears to be missing in action.
I was surprised by the lack of comments about yesterday's photo. I thought it was great.
Almost commented half a dozen times about yesterdays photo. What is it, a foil with no board?
Great photo btw.
Where was the board yesterday's photo?
Foil.
Yeah Blackers I was wondering about the lack of crowd.
Great photo anyway.
Photog says he made it:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10165987502550217&id=140659…
It’s astounding Stu, had me baffled. I thought the foot strap and grip (?) was a drone flying by.
And thanks Craig.
Paddy - accepting a facebook/photog claim is like accepting that Tim Paine made the decision to step away from cricket himself.
Hmmm... now that you mention it, and the more I think about it, I'm not convinced any of the wave of the day pics are even real. Apparently you can download photoshop for nothing via torrent. Just sayin...
x2 Patrick.i thought tit twas a photo shop?
There was tits?
Has anyone told gary g?
No, that’s at Back Addis, Patrick.