More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Back on the horse Stu. Go for gold.
Thanks for the pep talk, Mattlock. I'm still a bit rattled by Bob Sacamano's "whitewater gate" caption the other day, and today I'm mildly hungover too.
Anyhoo, rugby is on the roster hence today's offering.
I wonder if rocketthehut would find something wrong with today's lineup if he rocked up.
It does look particularly inviting. That inshore gutter looks like it’d likely hold some nice fish too. Rocketthehut isn’t easily pleased though. probably too much head work for him to choose between going left or going right.
There's only one wave and it's already being ridden. What's the point?!
That beach sand looks a bit grainy and hard to walk on besides probably being hot enough to scold the feet. Or too cold to walk on….bah humbug!
Yewwwww
Haha.
I reckon he sneaks under but gets sucked back over the falls....
Looks like Eden* to me.
Cheers to Swellnet for your efforts. Such great stories, clips and photos to keep us all stoked while things get a bit weird and Huey goes on his annual Spring break a bit early. Much appreciated.
*Metaphoric.
Bowly, bowly, bowly. How good!
How much fun does todays photo look..
After yesterdays depressing news re. Victorian lockdowns seeing photos like that is good for cheer up.
Diggin' today's WOTD...kinda spooky
Probably 20+ years since I ventured down to today's WOTD - if it is where I think it is....
Thats weight, nice shot slatter
Boom!! Today's shot is ridiculous!!!
Yeah Trent's spent some time out there
Jeremy Guillotiney?
Nice shot and holding a nice line on that wave
Yea sG totally stylin'
Photo by Mike Reid.
"Joey Keogh sharp in the hook on Sydney's Northern Beaches"
Today's shot has Saxon (don't know him) looking like Torren Martyn. Hope this is a compliment to you Saxon, is very much meant as such.
Great shot today - stylish grab, cool whitewater
Love to know if the leggie and/or board survived this one.
Ha! Classic today. Something different.
I'd like to know the result of this one too
I bet he kept his eyes open underwater for that one.
Ill more often than not open my eyes during duck dives these days. I think it helps.
But after a couple of surfs in one day, my eyes are fucking cooooked. Could be the sun though.
haha absolutely not an option if you wear contact lenses
I always fear the leggie's gunna break if letting go in this situation. Nic's wave looks 8ftish so odds of a separation would be significant. Mike or Nic are you out there?
Todays WOTD Mick Burnside pic September 6th.
Beautiful.
Yes Zen, it made me think of this GIF.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xati8H6cuIYxi" width="365" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>
via GIPHY
Trippy.
Epic GIF! And yeah great photo today, thinking it's film as well, being shot by Mick?
Good barrel, but how the fark do I get out of this thing? The suns going down and it’s time to paddle in! :-)
JF with a man turn. Wow!
How are the canvasses he gets to ply his trade on, both in and out of the water!
Look at moi!
Board looks flat coming of the bottom IMO
Surfing purely for Instagram likes. That’s gross
hows the spray off his outside rail joining up with the exploding lip line? so good
Interesting tagline Stu. Clever bit of editing
I'm a simpleton at heart Connie. You've lost me
Great pic from Andy. Would have been a lot of water moving and rippy as. Wonder if anyone was out?
Shandy?
Diluted restorative makes weight bearer err.
Figured "blind trust barrels" was about Christian Porter and the blind trust but binos and portagaf fits perfectly.
Well played.
FWIW I used to love days like that at that beach
Not sure what it is about today's Wave of the Day but it gets me good.
Looks like another webby DS.
The wave for whatever reason reminds me of the front cover of the litmus soundtrack but in reverse (and with a surfer).
I think that was phantoms oahu, from memory.
Todays WOTD Remy Arklay- chip off the ol' block.
Get it... get it... ;)
Beat me to it Zen. Was about to say the same thing.
¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!