More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Nice one , 100 percent craig .
Did you shoot from water or land ?
Water mostly, besides a couple from land before heading out.
Bravo ,
100 percent craig.
Such great photos, the fold of the wave looks like tavi rights !
Why leave home in winter when there are waves like these.
Right under your nose...
Craig. I love your work, the angles from the water level where you are situated must make the waves feel immense.
Hi to your loved ones, I’m sure she’s growing fast. AW
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10233016214207602&set=pcb.120488101…
Ashsam. How are you, long time no speak. Hope you and yours are well. AW
Such an unique wave and beautiful spot, I have great memories of surfs here in the 90s outside of weekend crowds
When I was young , many fond memories.
Nice thats solid, never saw it that big, always seemed less than half that size and often less than ideal swell direction, but crowd numbers were pretty low and still lots of fun.
Such a great wave and area.
Love hanging down there.
A friend was down there recently and misjudged his paddle out from the beach . Found himself touching life & death with his toes and frantically trying to duck dive whitewater and get back to the beach . Some locals ran down to the rocks and yelled for him to head out to sea and not try to paddle to beach . He took their advice and lived to tell the story .
epic pic to have @Supa, I assume it's on your wall,
there's a spooky reflection that work well!
Haha , I didn’t notice the reflection until you pointed it out , yes , I had this blown up and was framed under glass and hanging in the garage back in oz . I had taken a photo of it some time ago but never picked up on the reflection .
memoir cover: 'the boy within the man: a life in waves'
love it!
All good AW, how about you?
Ashsam. Hi mate. As good as gold. No waves today, super clean but tiny. Zero degrees at dawn, nice sunny 15c day coming up.
Next pulse Tuesday unfortunately, waves will come, said the Duke. Aloha. AW
Today’s is a what an absolutely bloody cracker
Havent surfed this point but lucked out as a grommet on a family holiday and scored the one a little further north, very fickle but beautiful area.
- the abundance of apples to eyes
… half a dozen but a tad more ;)
You’re are becoming a great cryptic geographer. Keep it up. AW
You don't have to be Eratosthenes to find this joint on google earth, never been but took me about 2 minutes, the clue was too easy and made me smile.
Old-dog. Hi, surfed there years ago, water temp, brrrr, and that was in February. AW
'right hook, fat lip'
what a monster!
That’s mental.
Who are these low key lunatics that surf these waves.
re yesterday's wotd, I love that stretch of coast, and Indo and AW are right, fickle and cold as! as a consequence the people are real, gritty, grateful with no sense of entitlement. It is UNBELIEVABLY similar to North Wales, Outer Hebrides & West Ireland, (surf, landscape, geology, livestock, even isolated stone buildings/walls, shellfish farms and motorsport tracks..) I hope you get UK visitors down there, who feel they are in an ocker deja vu dream.
Except for those who though it would be a good idea to take their dog through the farmers paddock which was the only foot access down to this spot. The "Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted" signs went up not too long after. Well that was the story anyway.
That's wild. I don't know whether its because there's so much dark blue in frame but that looks hectic as.
That could be out of focus sepia and it still looks like death.
DNA Stance/Dance
Leggie Coiled
Nice one today.
The lip line matching his casual curve of his back.
Noice brah
Yeah aesthetically pleasing isn't it!
Excellent shot today.
Thanks to all the WOTD photogs.
And to Stu for curating.
Loving the birds in today's shot.
At first I thought it was jazz cigarette ash on the screen and I tried to wipe it off.
I think I need new glasses.
More lip line symmetry, following up on Tuesday’s slacker slouch. Nice.
.
Yessss Mick. Thanks you. With all of this Olympics and final 5 trestles chatter, I love bringing it back to this. Your shot. It’s pure.
Hhaha. I like it
Great shot today.
Yep. Very good. At first glance when I opened the page I thought it was a mountain range.
Also great ones the past few days from Judy S and that one from the NW. It's been pumping up there.
Same, was thinking Mt Agung initially.
Me three. Really like different shots like this that makes you have a second look. Well done Adam, thanks for sharing.
;)
Another good shot, Mick
Erghhh Steve stop it, that's too good.
Yes amazing frame Steve, plus curved 3rds.
Mesmerising shot today.
So much to take in.
Cheers
Very difficult to get there. AW
Epic shot T.B!!
Today’s! Those ears!!! Love it!!!!!
Arch Stanton and the unknown grave?
Could be a story in today’s. I wonder?