I love Bali

andy-mac Thursday, 5 Sep 2024 at 08:46 am new

indo-dreaming wrote:

donweather wrote:
mickseq wrote:

There is alot of foreign money flowing into Indo not just Bali but for the whole economies. It is happening in India as well as international funds seek new returns, both India and Indo have high GDP outlooks as stocks are climbing. Look at their indices, it’s their time to shine for the foreseeable future

Russians keep throwing money into Bali like there’s no tomorrow.

It's scary because they have started moving all around Indo too, one very expensive upmarket surf resort in Sumatra has been bought up by Russians, although strangely enough its said they aren't interested in the surfing market and going to run focussing on non surfing health/spa type guest.

And they already canceled all surfing bookings for the year, and surf guides, photographer's etc lost their jobs.

Welcome to the future. :(

maddogmorley Thursday, 5 Sep 2024 at 08:49 am new

Which resort Indo?

mickseq Thursday, 5 Sep 2024 at 07:54 pm new

Just thinking out loud here but do you think that the Russians are buying up big because of your careful analysis of all contract of sales in business and commercial property markets? if so It would be curious to know how this data was obtained, of course I am not being facetious but really what history shows is that whenever any economy transitions from an emerging market into a developed economy status is that you need a very fine tipped pen to pin point all the ins and outs of all monies and handshakes involved in facilitating this process.

I would add that its quite likely that much eastern European investment capital used to purchase land or business interest in Indo would be tied to some form of leverage and at the mercy of the originating country`s monetary policy, hence, the length of time one has to hold one International investment can be largely attributed to borrowing and servicing costs in the country of origin which are always subject to change...so just because the Russians have it today, doesn't mean they are going to have it tomorrow

mickseq Thursday, 5 Sep 2024 at 08:08 pm new

I wonder if anyone here would argue against the successful transition of Indonesia into developed economy status, and on what grounds they might determine that such a move would be unfavorable for all Indonesian citizens involved. Why would anyone from a developed nation care to exempt anyone from any nation on Earth from the right to developed healthcare, education, wealth, and so on? Of course, there are likely to be environmental and cultural impacts, but the benefits to individual citizens' well-being should clearly be identified as the first and foremost priority.

AlfredWallace Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 07:06 am new

mickseq wrote:

I wonder if anyone here would argue against the successful transition of Indonesia into developed economy status, and on what grounds they might determine that such a move would be unfavorable for all Indonesian citizens involved. Why would anyone from a developed nation care to exempt anyone from any nation on Earth from the right to developed healthcare, education, wealth, and so on? Of course, there are likely to be environmental and cultural impacts, but the benefits to individual citizens' well-being should clearly be identified as the first and foremost priority.

I feel very sorry for Bali , Balinese people and their culture.

It’s been totally destroyed by us. (people from so called ‘developed’ countries)

I wonder what some of the very old people think about what has happened.

They survived well before the mass invasion of a marauding ‘take over’ culture. AW

andy-mac Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 07:20 am new

AlfredWallace wrote:

mickseq wrote:

I wonder if anyone here would argue against the successful transition of Indonesia into developed economy status, and on what grounds they might determine that such a move would be unfavorable for all Indonesian citizens involved. Why would anyone from a developed nation care to exempt anyone from any nation on Earth from the right to developed healthcare, education, wealth, and so on? Of course, there are likely to be environmental and cultural impacts, but the benefits to individual citizens' well-being should clearly be identified as the first and foremost priority.

I feel very sorry for Bali , Balinese people and their culture.

It’s been totally destroyed by us. (people from so called ‘developed’ countries)

I wonder what some of the very old people think about what has happened.

They survived well before the mass invasion of a marauding ‘take over’ culture. AW

Hi AW,

Even though Bali is being over developed, I can assure you that their culture is staying strong.
It is always just under the surface, but still there.

Om swastiastu...

AlfredWallace Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 09:10 am new

andy-mac wrote:

AlfredWallace wrote:
mickseq wrote:

I wonder if anyone here would argue against the successful transition of Indonesia into developed economy status, and on what grounds they might determine that such a move would be unfavorable for all Indonesian citizens involved. Why would anyone from a developed nation care to exempt anyone from any nation on Earth from the right to developed healthcare, education, wealth, and so on? Of course, there are likely to be environmental and cultural impacts, but the benefits to individual citizens' well-being should clearly be identified as the first and foremost priority.

I feel very sorry for Bali , Balinese people and their culture.

It’s been totally destroyed by us. (people from so called ‘developed’ countries)

I wonder what some of the very old people think about what has happened.

They survived well before the mass invasion of a marauding ‘take over’ culture. AW

Hi AW,

Even though Bali is being over developed, I can assure you that their culture is staying strong.

It is always just under the surface, but still there.

Om swastiastu...

Andy-Mac. Hi fella. Good to hear.

I probably framed my opinion incorrectly, it’s the physical landscape carve up that disturbs me the most, with that , there is a connection to culture.

Thats what I was probably trying to say but didn’t phrase it eloquently.

I know you love the place and have your finger on the pulse.

Thanks for righting my ship. All the best. AW

andy-mac Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 09:42 am new

AlfredWallace wrote:

andy-mac wrote:
AlfredWallace wrote:
mickseq wrote:

I wonder if anyone here would argue against the successful transition of Indonesia into developed economy status, and on what grounds they might determine that such a move would be unfavorable for all Indonesian citizens involved. Why would anyone from a developed nation care to exempt anyone from any nation on Earth from the right to developed healthcare, education, wealth, and so on? Of course, there are likely to be environmental and cultural impacts, but the benefits to individual citizens' well-being should clearly be identified as the first and foremost priority.

I feel very sorry for Bali , Balinese people and their culture.

It’s been totally destroyed by us. (people from so called ‘developed’ countries)

I wonder what some of the very old people think about what has happened.

They survived well before the mass invasion of a marauding ‘take over’ culture. AW

Hi AW,

Even though Bali is being over developed, I can assure you that their culture is staying strong.

It is always just under the surface, but still there.

Om swastiastu...

Andy-Mac. Hi fella. Good to hear.

I probably framed my opinion incorrectly, it’s the physical landscape carve up that disturbs me the most, with that , there is a connection to culture.

Thats what I was probably trying to say but didn’t phrase it eloquently.

I know you love the place and have your finger on the pulse.

Thanks for righting my ship. All the best. AW

Yeah it's heartbreaking seeing the development at times, places on Bukit which use to be little track now beach clubs.
I'm quite out of the loop Bali wise these days. There for a month soon, but apprehensive in a way. Preparing myself to be shocked. Spent 2 months in 2022 but it was still coming back after Covid.
All the best AW.

philosurphizingkerching Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 10:49 am new

What did David Attenborough call Bali when he visited there in the 50's, ''the most magical place on earth''.

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 03:51 pm new

I went to Bali once, about 20 years ago, and was so uninspired by all the Westerners there, Aussies , Yanks, Europeans , that I never went back.
I had a much more authentic experience in another SE Asian country, where I was the only foreigner in town ,and I had all the waves to myself
It wasn’t as consistent as Indo , but when there was a swell I couldn’t decide which 1 of the 6 waves to surf
And the whole town was the same as it ever was.

udo Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 03:56 pm new

And that other SE Asian Country Now is . . .

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 04:25 pm new

@udo
Ha ha I’m not even going to give you another hint with a profile sign like that!

udo Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 04:38 pm new

That other SE Asian Country 20yrs on is now also Rooted is what i was getting at . . .

Ah Resuurch that Profile Pic Julian . . .
:-]

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 05:02 pm new

@ Udo
How do you know the whole country is rooted
if you don’t know where it is?
I never hear anything about most areas in this country, from a surfing point of view , or any other point of view.
There is one well known spot in the country which gets crowded, but there are also a lot of options there, and it’s a bit hard to get to.
I will research the profile
But I wouldn’t have mentioned where it was anyway,
As far as I know it could be the same as it was then !
I see you were only asking a question, but I can’t be bothered changing comment now .

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 05:09 pm new

@ Udo
Surfing in less developed countries, is not always that common by the locals
They can’t usually afford a board
And they have to spend a lot of time just
surviving , because there’s no social security
And if Westerners don’t hear about it on the net they usually don’t go there.
They prefer the security of other Westerners

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 05:12 pm new

@ udo
Yeah I should ask my exes relatives,
if they ever see any surfers there

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 05:36 pm new

@ udo
Maybe you should check my profile photo, , as unclear as it is
I took the photo with a disposable, waterproof
camera,
and I never saw anyone else out there, although it was sometimes surfed by other surfers,I heard

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 05:38 pm new

Far cry from our beloved Bali!

AlfredWallace Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:07 pm new

Juliang wrote:

@udo

Ha ha I’m not even going to give you another hint with a profile sign like that!

Juliang. Udo ‘ s symbol is not what you think it is.
If you think it’s of German or Nazi origin, well you’re wrong.

You’re the new found Swellnet researcher , find out its real origins, you may be mildly surprised. AW

Supafreak Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:08 pm new

Speaking with a guy yesterday and NiHi is supposedly booked out entirely by 1 guy for a party this weekend . Not one of the guests surf and there’s a good swell running at the moment, what a farking disgrace that money buys a wave and nobody’s surfing it .

Supafreak Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:12 pm new

Juliang wrote:

@udo

Ha ha I’m not even going to give you another hint with a profile sign like that!

What do you have against the wheel of life ?

AlfredWallace Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:14 pm new

Supafreak. Hi mate. How’s things with you and your family? I hear you’ve been getting shacked. Good stuff. AW

Supafreak Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:21 pm new

AlfredWallace wrote:

Supafreak. Hi mate. How’s things with you and your family? I hear you’ve been getting shacked. Good stuff. AW

Having a 2 month surf trip in Nusa Tenngara with couple of mates , so far has been great but party is probably over when we hit rote on 14th , might be a fishing/sailing trip until forecast improves if it does at all . Hope you’re keeping well AW and do call in when you do your excursion next year . Have fun at LR next month .

Juliang Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:21 pm new

@ supafreak
Yes I did say I would research the wheel of life
if you’d kept reading
I’m not that closed minded

Supafreak Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:25 pm new

Juliang wrote:

@ supafreak

Yes I did say I would research the wheel of life

if you’d kept reading

I’m not that closed minded

Yeah no worries mate , I replied without reading further down the page.

basesix Friday, 6 Sep 2024 at 06:40 pm new

Read a great Vice magazine article in the 90s (when it was free, but you had to know which shops had it, and ask for it specifically from under the counter.. superb tree-saving model), Vice had run a spoof article about the origins of Naziism being traced to Tibetan culture, and that there is now a diaspora of militant Nazis working in Himalayan communities..

they got a tidal-wave of letters, what today would be keyboard warriors, shouting them down as ignorant, non-researchers who have no idea about different global cultures. I guess from the bogan-man-bun-global-citizen-trust-fund-travel set maybe..?

Blew Vice's mind, and mine too, they couldn't believe people had become so dharma-dumb, that they didn't get, what Vice clearly thought was a simple, pedestrian and possibly little undergrad attempt at juxtaposition humour. Must've made them a little sad about their readership.

andy-mac Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 07:04 am new

udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

Over 50 years old but more relevant than ever . .

CMC Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 08:03 am new

So glad I got to go there heaps from early eighties and through the nineties.
Last trip I did to Bali was 2007 and haven't been back as it was overcooked then I thought
I just hope the Balinese culture doesn't get squashed amongst all this....
I preferred it when they were still shitting on the beach at Canguu......

AlfredWallace Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 08:11 am new

andy-mac wrote:

udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

Over 50 years old but more relevant than ever . .

Andy- Mac, Hi mate I hope you’re doing well.

Sad reality, don’t think I’ll be going to Bali to surf ever again. It’s cooked.

I will be in transit at the airport in a half a year, but that’ll be the full extent.

When I read that Widodo has 20 Bali like island projects planned, my jaw dropped.
Even the island of Sipora which I love for two reasons has its airport underway.
It’ll change that very quiet southern quarter for good.

And yes, JM’ s song is always relevant, no matter what year it is or was. It’s very pertinent that’s for sure. Terima kasih. AW

fitzroy-21 Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 09:05 am new

We'll be stopping through overnight in 3 weeks and the Mrs hasn't been for well over 6 years. I keep warning her it isn't the Bali like we used to visit in the 90's. Very fond memories of that era. Still holds a special place in our hearts. Unfortunately, it has been loved to death. Paradise lost?

New found adventures now to quieter places.

goofyfoot Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 09:23 am new

udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

That French guy couldn’t come across as any more of a slime ball.
More, more, more.

AlfredWallace Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 09:37 am new

fitzroy-21 wrote:

We'll be stopping through overnight in 3 weeks and the Mrs hasn't been for well over 6 years. I keep warning her it isn't the Bali like we used to visit in the 90's. Very fond memories of that era. Still holds a special place in our hearts. Unfortunately, it has been loved to death. Paradise

New found adventures now to quieter places.

Fitzroy-21. Hi mate, hope you and your lovely are well.

‘ The times they are a changing’. Sad, but it’s the reality of our economic greed and growth, ultimately it’s driven by global population increase.

I find I’m taking myself even further out or away in the entire Indonesian Archipelago.
Finding peace and quiet, well, it’s there, just takes a little more effort to get it sorted.
I’ve got a birding expedition for 18 days in Sulawesi, Halmahera and other islands of the Moluccas next June.
At its completion, one night stopover in Bali then off to the Ments for 3 weeks.

I like destinations where basically the only noise I hear is birds or surf running along the arc of a reef.
Simply couldn’t see myself immersed in daily Bali humdrum. AW

seeds Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 09:46 am new
fitzroy-21 Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 09:52 am new

Hey AW, likewise, finding quiet little places to relax and enjoy away from the humdrum. Reward often comes from a little extra effort.

Enjoy the Ments and hopefully get your fill without the mayhem.

Good to see the likes of GF enjoying Gland, Supa in East Indo and Zen in Maldives all enjoying their efforts at the moment.

AlfredWallace Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 10:01 am new

fitzroy-21 wrote:

Hey AW, likewise, finding quiet little places to relax and enjoy away from the humdrum. Reward often comes from a little extra effort.

Enjoy the Ments and hopefully get your fill without the mayhem.

Good to see the likes of GF enjoying Gland, Supa in East Indo and Zen in Maldives all enjoying their efforts at the moment.

True.
So good to hear that varied motley crue are having fun, that’s for sure.

Supafreak has offered me the opportunity to leave my board bag at his place on N/Lembongan whilst I chase Wallace Endemics in the Northern Archipelago, may have to reward him with an offer to join me in the Ments mid July 2025.

AW

AlfredWallace Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 10:03 am new

seeds wrote:

Say it ain’t so!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

So it is , yes. Sad in more ways than one. AW

andy-mac Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 10:10 am new

AlfredWallace wrote:

andy-mac wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

Over 50 years old but more relevant than ever . .

Andy- Mac, Hi mate I hope you’re doing well.

Sad reality, don’t think I’ll be going to Bali to surf ever again. It’s cooked.

I will be in transit at the airport in a half a year, but that’ll be the full extent.

When I read that Widodo has 20 Bali like island projects planned, my jaw dropped.

Even the island of Sipora which I love for two reasons has its airport underway.

It’ll change that very quiet southern quarter for good.

And yes, JM’ s song is always relevant, no matter what year it is or was. It’s very pertinent that’s for sure. Terima kasih. AW

Yep AW...
I will see, have a month coming up.
No matter how busy it gets, I cannot imagine not going back, too many friends/ connections.
Still quiet places up north and inland that still has original Bali spirit/ feel.
Just no surf. :/
Talking to a mate who lives there yesterday, and he said the crowds in water are up, but a lot of floaters who can hardly surf.
Some days not so bad ..
Anyway will be there Sat arvo having a binny on beach watching sunset....
All the best!

AlfredWallace Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 10:25 am new

andy-mac wrote:

AlfredWallace wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

Over 50 years old but more relevant than ever . .

Andy- Mac, Hi mate I hope you’re doing well.

Sad reality, don’t think I’ll be going to Bali to surf ever again. It’s cooked.

I will be in transit at the airport in a half a year, but that’ll be the full extent.

When I read that Widodo has 20 Bali like island projects planned, my jaw dropped.

Even the island of Sipora which I love for two reasons has its airport underway.

It’ll change that very quiet southern quarter for good.

And yes, JM’ s song is always relevant, no matter what year it is or was. It’s very pertinent that’s for sure. Terima kasih. AW

Yep AW...

I will see, have a month coming up.

No matter how busy it gets, I cannot imagine not going back, too many friends/ connections.

Still quiet places up north and inland that still has original Bali spirit/ feel.

Just no surf. :/

Talking to a mate who lives there yesterday, and he said the crowds in water are up, but a lot of floaters who can hardly surf.

Some days not so bad ..

Anyway will be there Sat arvo having a binny on beach watching sunset....

All the best!

Andy-Mac. Hi mate. Enjoy.

I know you’ve spent a decade or more living there, hard to dismiss your intimate connections.
You’re right, when you see footage of known breaks , there are a lot of strugglers or learners ( which is ok, gotta start somewhere), but Uluwatu as your first up, not so sure about that.

Didn’t David Attenborough once say it was Heaven or Paradise on Earth.

It probably still is to the locals and their culture.

It’s foreign wealth, especially European and a lot from the East.

Root of all evils in whatever context you like, MONEY.

Worked for a woman recently who was in Bali in 1970, she was 15yrs at the time, she saw one surfer and noticed even then that girls from other countries were perving on him, including her.

Can’t blame them, us surfers are easy on the eye that’s for sure, aren’t we ?

Safe travels A-M, have a sip for me. AW

mixie six Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 10:27 am new

Juliang wrote:

I went to Bali once, about 20 years ago, and was so uninspired by all the Westerners there, Aussies , Yanks, Europeans , that I never went back.

I had a much more authentic experience in another SE Asian country, where I was the only foreigner in town ,and I had all the waves to myself

It wasn’t as consistent as Indo , but when there was a swell I couldn’t decide which 1 of the 6 waves to surf

And the whole town was the same as it ever was.

Hmmmmmm...may be the same country I live now, but it has 3 crowded well known spots, so maybe not. As for the rest of it, mind boggling number of unexplored reefs on the west coast which apparently fully pump in typhoon swells. Have only heard whispers of these secret spots, and absolutely zero coverage online, very rarely surfed, if ever. Need a boat to fully explore them, google earth shows some insane setups. Couple of east coast set ups as well, reminiscent of some famed Indo breaks, most of it relatively uninhabited, again boat needed. Locals don't have the cash or time to explore, some expats apparently have some of the spots wired, but again..whispers only. Have seen 1 reef in a typhoon swell throwing out a mesmerizing very hollow spitting barrelling left each set, breaking off a small rock just offshore into deeper water for an easy exit...but how to get in AND out thru a 6' shore dump breaking directly onto a boulder beach....hmmmm

udo Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 10:52 am new

Drouyn had a Camp on that Side.

simba Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 11:36 am new

where's uplift when you need him

andy-mac Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 12:15 pm new

AlfredWallace wrote:

andy-mac wrote:
AlfredWallace wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-12/inside-the-building-boom-swallow…

Over 50 years old but more relevant than ever . .

Andy- Mac, Hi mate I hope you’re doing well.

Sad reality, don’t think I’ll be going to Bali to surf ever again. It’s cooked.

I will be in transit at the airport in a half a year, but that’ll be the full extent.

When I read that Widodo has 20 Bali like island projects planned, my jaw dropped.

Even the island of Sipora which I love for two reasons has its airport underway.

It’ll change that very quiet southern quarter for good.

And yes, JM’ s song is always relevant, no matter what year it is or was. It’s very pertinent that’s for sure. Terima kasih. AW

Yep AW...

I will see, have a month coming up.

No matter how busy it gets, I cannot imagine not going back, too many friends/ connections.

Still quiet places up north and inland that still has original Bali spirit/ feel.

Just no surf. :/

Talking to a mate who lives there yesterday, and he said the crowds in water are up, but a lot of floaters who can hardly surf.

Some days not so bad ..

Anyway will be there Sat arvo having a binny on beach watching sunset....

All the best!

Andy-Mac. Hi mate. Enjoy.

I know you’ve spent a decade or more living there, hard to dismiss your intimate connections.

You’re right, when you see footage of known breaks , there are a lot of strugglers or learners ( which is ok, gotta start somewhere), but Uluwatu as your first up, not so sure about that.

Didn’t David Attenborough once say it was Heaven or Paradise on Earth.

It probably still is to the locals and their culture.

It’s foreign wealth, especially European and a lot from the East.

Root of all evils in whatever context you like, MONEY.

Worked for a woman recently who was in Bali in 1970, she was 15yrs at the time, she saw one surfer and noticed even then that girls from other countries were perving on him, including her.

Can’t blame them, us surfers are easy on the eye that’s for sure, aren’t we ?

Safe travels A-M, have a sip for me. AW

Cheers AW.

Supafreak Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 04:00 pm new

andy-mac said “ Talking to a mate who lives there yesterday, and he said the crowds in water are up, but a lot of floaters who can hardly surf. “ ……………….. There are t-bags in large numbers from aceh to timor , have witnessed more than once , beginners that can hardly paddle jump of a surf taxi , sit there looking , set comes and it’s a mad scramble back to their water taxi . Also many solo travellers doing the motorbike surfing and camping on the beach adventure .

basesix Thursday, 12 Sep 2024 at 08:33 pm new

(that bali foreign correspondent ep just starting on SA abc free to air, anyone who's forgotten)

andy-mac Friday, 13 Sep 2024 at 06:34 am new

basesix wrote:

(that bali foreign correspondent ep just starting on SA abc free to air, anyone who's forgotten)

Watched it last night.
Remember when Pastika was Governor of Bali, he was calling for pausing of all new hotels/ development in southern Bali.
Didn't happen ey.
Guess it will just keep going until something breaks.
Over 10 years ago they were talking about the water table being deleted and becoming polluted. Guessing most new developments are just sinking wells for water and using septic tanks which contribute to further contamination.

Ukraine/ Russian money pouring in, what happens when Indian/ Chinese money starts flowing??

Geez days of the Sari Club, 66 and Tubes seem like ancient history with the nice cruisy bike ride out to ulu with no thought of traffic.

Don't cry that it's over, smile because it happened.
Dr Seuss.....

udo Friday, 13 Sep 2024 at 07:27 am new


Cool Chair from Waste - - - But $1400 AuD ...Yikes

Supafreak Friday, 13 Sep 2024 at 10:58 am new

^^^ what a great idea , expensive chairs but really great idea , its a pity nev house disappeared , old nev is putting a few instagram vids on shaping lately .

Supafreak Friday, 13 Sep 2024 at 11:00 am new

Posted similar before , seems nobody has died yet .

burleigh Friday, 13 Sep 2024 at 11:06 am new

Supafreak wrote:

Posted similar before , seems nobody has died yet . https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_rbOBPyrPc/?igsh=NjFoOGEycW5nb3h1

ahhhhhhh, fuck that

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login