More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
I have had plenty of other surfers drop in when they didn't think I would make the section but I did. Is that a valid excuse? I guess when guys like MF, dingo take any wave they want and say “Whatever happens in the water, happens in the water” others are going to follow their lead.
I'm not condoning it at all, but I think its partially just becasue of the crowds. If its mental and someone isn't going to make a section its understandable having a look at it.
I like the idea of a categoric thread of pro drop ins. But just a documentation, keep the discussion reply for this thread or another.
Keep it simple -
Surfer - Mick Fanning
Place - Superbank
Conditions - Pumping
Short description - Was on a freight train and Mick Fanning dropped straight in.
I won't start the tread as I have no story, very rarely will you see a pro anywhere near where I surf 90% of the time.
https://instagram.com/p/BT-g0r2A3J7/
About time?
saw this on another forum a while ago.....
Reasons to "Burn"; feel free to add your own:
I’m a local
I’m in the board riders club
I’ve lived here for 10 years
I’ve lived here for 5 years
I just moved here
I surf here on the weekends
I surf here every holidays
I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes without a wave.
I’m spono’d
He won’t make it
I’m better than him and he’ll just waste it
He’s a booger
He’s a mal ridder
He’s a cripple
I’ll take this one cause im going in
I know him
Everyone else is doing it
I shaped your board
I glassed your board
I sanded your board
I’m a pro and it’s my job
You blew the last set
Ill flick off if he makes it
I dint see you
I didn’t hear you call me off
Im bigger than you
“It’s called respect”
You faded my mate
I’ve never seen you here before!
haha , the rule book was torn up long ago at Snapper, but its hardly just the pros . I can understand getting pissed off at them dropping in at cruisy breaks, but at Snapper even the pros are fair game , theres 12 year old kids there who've burned the likes of Slater, dont get mad , get even.
Tell ya what those SUP's are starting to get annoying...
Dean Morrison -Wave Of a Lifetime....new business
Going to need those New found boxing skills Dingo to pull this off
FiFo surfcoach lessons - WTF
Is Penong on the o.k. list Dean ....heard theres a really nice Righthander there ?
??? udo
crustt..Its Dingos new business - Wave of a lifetime.
Nope not on the list udo ....maybe half a century ago.....in ancient times of old......nowadays....its further to the West...
Found it, sounds really stupid. Still he my get takers for the day on a jetski for $500
Awesome crustt,gonna hire him to tow me next time the super banks firing, $500 is cheap as the fine will be that much......might even get to drop in on parko......