More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
One of these days Tripper....
Just when you're least expecting it.
Then....Bammm !
You'll be tied to a chair in a dark room , floodlight in your eyes and facing Jimmy Barnes playing his soul sessions hits acoustically .....with eternal encores.
Blowin, you'll be happy to know Barnsy is my kryptonite....that damn infernal screaming, just shut the fuck up already and stab me in the eye with a burnt stick!
Put your boxing gloves on.....................
And who could forget...........
Ok, fitzy....... That was not called for...... Below the belt even....... I think you deserve this!!!!!
And Sheepy comes in with a swinging roundhouse.
Fucking Michael Bolton!
I didn't think I'd have to go there but I'm gonna dig deep.
Booyah!
I thought I had scraped the bottom of the barrel....................... SD and Zen, you have no shame.
This one's below the belt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914&nohtml5=False
TGF, that was uncalled for..........this ones for you.
Take this both of you.
Zen, you should be condemned.
I'm so scared by this thread, I forget what has and hasn't been posted.
I'll leave you all today with this to sing along to...........................
Great memories there Udo. Was a cracker of a jingle.
Just to add to Grand Final suffering, Up there Cazaly sends me bonkers. F'ing Mike Brady!!!!!! Is there anything he has done that doesn't sound like shit (One day in September, dodo commercial etc).
I agree with fitzy, each new post wipes the memory of the last...my poor synapses are copping a beating.
I dare any of ya to listen to the whole song.
[url
[/url]
Nope, Tripper, couldn't do it...you sick sick man. Back at you.
That's like being stuck on a shitty QLD tour bus eternally visiting the big fruit theme parks...just take me to frontal lobotomy world please!
I fear this thread has a long way to run still.
A looooong way to go.......
I believe she got smacked at the Exchange in Sydney.
Some of these are just beautiful.
I wasn't sure whether to go down this path....but Fitz made me do it.
You want footy anthems, here ya go!
Who needs one song when you can have a medley...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ATGXLFAXFA
Can't believe this hadn't been posted earlier...
Was going to post Mmmmbop by Hansen earlier but got a 503 Service Unavailable - No server is available to handle this request. Not even the server want's that song posted.
Golden Hash.
I'm quite partial to a bit of Metal /Hardcore .
But these guys , especially the visuals . Have me wanting out .
From something as hard as Chalk . To some real cheese ( the smelly kind ) .
Fuck the 80's has a lot to answer for !
Amen .
Cant stand this fucking song.
And this one to.
yeah, not the best skatt brother's song that one...but they make up for it with "walk the night", an absolute stone cold, floor-filling classic.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
My god Chook, have you no shame??? Absolutely speechless at that.
shame? hell no, i surf bondi.
try this one from 8.00 onwards... unfortunately it cuts out the police rape and the "stick that big sausage in me" line.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Take your pick...I had to.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Again chook, speechless.
And Southey, no more Vengaboys.....ever.....please!!! That's totally un-called for.
It had to be done................
Laughing My Farken Arse Off
A great song and a 'special' vid to match. Get into it!!
Yeah that'll stretch your horizons asharper - or maybe something else.
Southey, you bastard, I woke up this morning with the clock showing 2.38am and this song playing in my head. Yes, a little too catchy.
Ahh AndyM, I think you should leave it alone now.....(or you could go blind).
If you'd just like to cough for me please Mr Harper, this won't hurt a bit.
Could be worse ..... 3 pockets is a bad one to wake you up to .
Who was the prick who posted We Built This City?
Hanging out the washing this morning...sun shining, peaceful...than fucking BAM! We built this city..we built this city on rock n roll..we built this city..we built this city on rock n roll....we built...we built this city on...fuck.
This guy's music turned into absolute shitefulness.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I was that prick..... I think...... But I've heard that much shite on this thread, my brain is leaking out of my ears..... So I just can't be sure...... If it was me, mate, here's something to ease the pain...... bahaha
Right you bahstards, time to suffer:
Lovely Colette - ring my bell. Hear it once and it don't go away.
Johnno, bringing huey Lewis into the mix was a pretty low act, mate..... But as far as Gwen Stefani goes, Maaan she can sing that crap in my bed, if ya know what I'm sayin'..... lol
Sheepo.mate come on......
I was blissfully unaware of such crud. But now you've introduced me to its existence .
Reminding someone is one thing .uncovering it is too much . Back in the bottle Genie .
"Sheepo.mate come on......
I was blissfully unaware of such crud. "
Who the F**** do you think you're foolin' bruva? i could picture you grooving to that song up in Thredbo with a boutique beer in hand.......
But seriously..... We're 3 pages in.... And we haven't even touched the sides of the music swill barrel.... Really quite unbelievable how much shit we've had to endure on the airwaves....