More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
they should put this after Beethoven's 5th onboard the next deep-space voyager.....confuse the fuck out of the aliens.
380 MILLION you tube hits can't be wrong, right? I mean, it'd have to be good, yeah?????
Santo Ciluaro ..... Champagne comedy .....
Australia's Sacha Baron Cohen , before he was conceived .
That was actually entertaining , this . Not so .
A really crap song needs to be catchy..... lol
not allowed to comment in shock until listened to all 1:22:53 of it.
A primer for you:
"People f*cking hate c@nts like Phil Collins, and if they don't — they f*cking should": Noel Gallagher, who probably deserves one or two links on this topic as well.
And if that doesn't depress you for the early part of next week, I've still got Michael Bolton compilations and the entire Lion King soundtrack to link up. Being a parent of small kids in the mid to late 90's, I still have PTSD from the constant repeats... The best way to alleviate an episode when the song gets stuck in your head is to sing it as badly as possible at loud volume to your significant other, it's the only thing that gets rid of it...
Beautiful little tune that brutally got memed:
based upon: