More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.
Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.
so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.
The talk of Bitcoin experts is that they expect up to 10x rise to what it is today, possibly, but with blackrock looking to secure something in crypto that could change it all, i dont know what something is, im only just starting to be involved with crypto but im putting everything into it for the short term
There are no crypto experts.
99% of people will talk crypto with 100% self interest.
Use the bigger fool theory in all purchases.
Be prepared to loose 100% of all crypto investments.
99% of all coins are 100% useless and the remaining 1% has questionable use.
Elon is about to once again Play with Bitcoin.....
mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.
Diversify mate. Don’t go all in with eggs all in one basket.
And I ain’t seeing BTC going 10x from these levels anytime soon. It will dump before it goes 10x from here. BTW I’m not saying BTC won’t go up from here. Just not 10x before a crash.
happy to do that. You want to do $1000 now?
I am happy to send my $1000 to be held...you send $1000 to be held.
Shit, for $1000 to be donated to cancer research I will drive to SN kingscliff office and open my account in front of them to prove I hold BTC.
I love a good cancer research fundraiser. Every $1 helps to progress research. Every $1000 is just awesome.
Off ya go Dill
Meet me in person and show me. We could actually be friends. Bring your mask just in case I’ve got a virus and ya mum catches it. I would hate to be charged with murder
You're making excuses. I have no interest in meeting you.
what about a sponsored Roadkill/burleigh event to get this rolling, at least it would get burls out of the house, and get Roadkill to lighten up. Maybe a dogpaddle race-off from the Cudgen SLSC to the Lions Park? I'd chuck in a hunjy. We could all drive up in incognito-gimp masks (rainbow flags out for those coming through the 'Rat) to watch, then its only a half-day drive up to DI pt, for a camping bbq bonfire week. (haha, are you guys quite finished? ; )
So you don’t really care about cancer then? Or you don’t really have bitcoin? My guess is both
you're just trying to weasel out now.
I told you what I would do.
Why involve SN adim crew ? Doubt they want anything to do with it , sought it out between yourselves, a meeting might resolve issues you have with each other , you both share a lineup apparently .
Put your 1000 in PTX or IMU, doing big things in cancer treatment research.
I know IMU . World Leading researchers .
The only time the market can value this type of stock is When Big Pharma buys a Big Chunk of it . It could happen tomorrow , I bet it doesn't .
I bought a bit of 4DX recently , after Phillips Healthcare decided to sell their new Lung Test in the US for them .
Phillips will buy the whole company , now , one day in the distant future , I hope .
Another nice Australian company fighting for a share of " The Biggest" Markets in the US .
All definitely fighting out of their Weight Divisions , looking to Knock Out O/S competition .
I love it ! but VERY few win .
Don't invest in anything U don't understand imho .
My two BEST Tips are 1. Be good to your mother . 2. Don't listen to Tips !
It isn’t going to happen, SF. That is pretty clear.
@roadkill and @burleigh... Is this a sausage swinging contest over who's gonna donate more to cancer? Fark this is a new low. Coupla quality individuals here.
Calling his bluff.
Don’t you think $1k to cancer is a good thing?
The last person to identify quality people is funny.
Reeks
Watched Bitconned last night.. a fascinating, if somewhat infuriating docco about the Centra Tech crypto scam. Well worth your viewing pleasure.
Amazingly, today the Guardian has a story about the collapsed crypto fund HyperVerse which (at first glance) seems to have a number of similar traits to Centra Tech (except this time there's an Australian link).
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/jan/04/chief-executive-of-c…
Like anything you "invest in", DYOR. This would be a #1 show stopper for me:
"A May 2022 launch event video for HyperNation broadcast on YouTube featured MASKED promoters called “Mr H” and “Miss N”."
Hello!! :)
most people are following the upcoming halving..however, historically the Chinese New Year has a 10 day period of increases followed by a decline...I think prior to the halving we will get a price drop...then another leg up above the current $52k
Your imaginary wallet must be overflowing now Dill
$87200 AuD
Farking crazy 24hrs.
Crazy last 2-3mths. Particularly for alts. It’s almost 2017/18 again.
Lordy!!
Wow
Gawd $93600 - Down from 98K.
It will break the AUD$100k
By a Lot if Elon Tweets............... Anything BTC
ETH also crazy.
Fark. Sell or hodl?
It’s getting making a call time.
CGT......
:-[[
Yeah agreed. I think I’ll sell some and hold the rest.
Sell it, then with your imaginary money you can go on another imaginary trip to Japan to tell more strangers about.
Sell.
lol. Shall I go with 10+ others people? With my MIL who had an imaginary heart attack and forced to be jabbed by the medical industry for paper bags full of money? And tell people on a surf forum? Sounds like something.,,,…..um… yes, something you would do, burleigh.
10+ imaginary people with your imaginary money sounds like a dream.
There she blows!! AUD$100k cracked.
I sincerely hope that you both make a fortune , I’ve neither the balls or knowledge to play in cryptocurrency or whatever it’s called . Must be tempting to roll the dice and hold out or huge relief to cash in with a healthy profit. Count your blessings.
Double post
AuD 103,255
-----------------------
https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/cryptos-controversial-in…
All that money flow from the big institutions. It’s crazy how much they have bought…any weakness will be jumped on.