More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I just spat my coffee out reading this. LMAO
They don’t like you either dude
So don’t bother going we see you sheepish bogans
Hey Adam12, if the Hemingway disappointed you (I tried a bit of that book once, preferred the fishing tale), Granada did an excellent series on the Spanish Civil War way back in 1983 - when many of the protagonists were still here to tell the story.
It's excellent, and conveys a timeless, sad feeling segueing between events. Recommended.
Is this song referencing that juliang is still alive ?
Kennedy feeling a bit awkward and doesn’t really know how to respond .
The guy with the dog seems like an absolute wanker. Giving kids vaccine soup when they are born is 100% going to fuck em up. How are they going to test the soup when it's all boiled together?
@VJ,
thanks for that, I'll check it out, might save it for Saturday when I'll be inside in the air co. from the heat and looking for something to watch, I'll let you know my thoughts.
I should probably wind back my "For Whom the Bell Tolls" comments, I did finish it and it is a masterpiece, no one writes like Hemingway, and learning a lot about the man and his incredible life did help me to appreciate the book more because he incorporates many things from his life into his stories, and they are great stories. I guess I'd just heard about the book for so long I maybe over hyped my expectations.
I remember at the time I was also reading some books I'd read as a kid, Robert Louis Stevenson's "Kidnapped" and RM Ballantyne's "A Coral Island" and really enjoyed both, and kept going to them because the Hemingway book was quite heavy reading, (I tend to read two or three books at once.)
But I do recommend you give his Spanish War book another shot, it is worth reading, and I also recommend the Ken Burns doco on Hemingway if you are interested in the man and his strange and incredible life.
Chat again soon.
A short version of the pentagon response to questions from the press .
;)
Biden wants to go out with a bang.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
They know they are lying.
We know they are lying.
They know that we know they are lying, yet they continue to lie ...
Farce.....
… ol predator brandon and the process of ‘de-escalation’ thru escalation ;)
No comment.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
No it’s just a good example of Mike McCreadys
lead guitar breaks , which featured on most songs.
Did they play in Jakarta ?
Don’t know, but I think he’s better than
Hulk Hogan , each to his own.
His still pretty cool in a BS sort of way though.
That’s the good thing about freedom of speech,
You’re still allowed to like Hulk, if that’s your choice.
- hey yo green room dude haha
“ Talking smack about Israel and America? Not cool, bro. It's a real bummer to see our Aussie buds throwing down hate like that. We Americans dig our Aussie mates…”
^ hahaha this is a cute snippet of yours from the archives where you spectacularly invented some farkn idiotic bullshit fairyland yankee dude persona ;)
… now, we all lurve u (& especially burlz) chiming in and going all lbgqtalmnop phobic dummy spitter man child on us
- & we know u lurve patriotic awmerrican fweedoms etc ;)
… aaaand red heads (hats) and have a willingness to ‘try anything once’ ;);)
(just didn’t know you liked libraries and had such open borders)
- keep diggin ya mates green room ;)
;);)
Lucky Melbourne people
Where would we be without YouTube?
Awesome stuff Exxosplasm. Do they have branded Kleenex at the merch desk!
I hope they’re friendly.
Don’t know, but there were millions of Brisos on the Nerang station platform, waiting to go home.
We’d be a lot smarter because you’d have to actually use your brain, not fuse your brain, AW
I just said that to see if you would bight .
I knew it.
Hahahaha, fucking hell!
Yo Sexy Jeff,
Without youtube, you might have learned English expression, spelling, etc.
It's "bite", a "bight" is something else altogether, and a "blight" is kind of what you are on these threads.
Yes I'm a pedant, but it's better a pedant than a pest.
juliang , the Great Australian Bite
… haha
- & a lovely outfit to boot as one scours the wasteland for tea and a ride ;)
… exotic indeed ;);)
Some funny shit going down on twitter today, Elon tweeted at 5.30 AM wherever he was, "Accounts calling me fat, "Elonia", "The First Lady", saying I can't jump or pointing out my hair plugs and jawline gender affirming surgery, will be suspended without warning."
It's not a parody account, it's Sissy SpaceX himself.
Some of the replies are hilarious.
Edit, correction, it may not be real, still trying to verify if it is, but pretty funny anyway.
The great Lexicon of the wee hours has spoken . Bight my arse it’s a Great Australian.
Tomorrow’s edition from your Tower of Intellect. What will it be ?
Juliangs ‘Magnus Opus’ . ( if you know what that means).
I’m gabberflasted by your spelling and grammar. A bit of fun. Yew. AW
How about
Trump pushes hard for his accused paedophile
pick , for US Attorney General
Matt Gaetz .
Or did you think a spelling mistake had more
significance, seeing as how no one seems to have noticed. ?
I’m flagerbasted by your lack of information .
Bit of fun ay ?
Ouch. Brutal, funny take down of Don Jnr from Marina Hyde:
“Can you stand him, this pissy little Ivy League Uday, whose chin successfully escaped from the rest of his body at some point in the last Trump administration, and whose every political intervention my brain simply translates as “look Daddy – I used the potty!”? If so, please send tips.”
We could probably all grit our way through Don Jr’s turbo-obnoxious inanities if they were limited to his specialist subjects, such as “life after a mandible” and “ripped guys who talked to me at UFC because of my dad”.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/nov/19/donald-trump-jr-e…
Not sure I totally buy it though. I wouldn’t say Don Jnr’s a complete dolt and I reckon he’s been pivotal to the triumphant campaign, and very much has Daddy’s ear. Happy to be pulling the strings in the background. I don’t buy the idea that Elon Musk is gonna be kicked to the curb toody sweet either. Both gonna be in it for the long haul.
I do buy the idea that Don Jnr has political ambitions for himself though. And that his old man has political ambitions for his son. Which will make for an entertaining MAGA primary season next time around (if primaries haven’t officially been replaced by regal diktats by then), given that it was Don Jnr himself who convinced Daddy to pick Vice President elect J.D. Vance as his out of left field and much derided running mate. Apparently it worked out okay. Which for my money in and of itself belies Hyde’s contention that Don Jnr’s an irrelevance. And as the alternative media voices have continually pointed out, at least he’s not Hunter.
Might add a level of literalism to Adam12’s contention that MAGA are (successfully?) laying the groundwork for a neo- fascistic Clown Show Dynasty though.
Why Trump Wants to Devalue the Dollar
The US should learn from the Philippines experience of dictatorship with
Rodrigo Duterte in 2016 ,
Nobel Laureate Maria Ressa explains.
Bugger didn’t work.
DAMN !!?
All these dumb Nobel Laureates on YouTube,
Think they know what they’re talking about.
I wanna see juliang, timtam and exoticjeff have a conversation together. Will be fun
Fess up numbnuts!
Did you google how to spell Damn!
No shame. I do it all the time.
I don’t work where the written word is used much.
Look how Indo has become literate. He’s not doing night school.
BTW Indo that’s a complement. I’m the same here. Fuggin educated boring smarty pants egg heads everywhere here.
They’ll probably correct my punctuation that I’m already aware of getting wrong.
Life’s too short. Ya thesis, masters, doctorate or whatever the others are will comfort your death to worm food I’m sure. That little EGO is what you should have been worrying about when ya still had a breath. Ta ta ya dead coont it meant nought.
You forget his other one Heeby.
It went Juliang, Heeby, Tim Tam, then exoticjeff.
Awww, SN’s two resident forum monitor suck-holes are on the job
Great stuff hulk fan , oh well if you like hulk that’s your right,
MAGA never worry about facts,
except heeby and Juliang got blocked and Tim tam is someone else , so don’t hold your breath Einstein .
Even if you still think that china pays for Trumps tarrifs and a lot of your MAGA mates are losing their Christmas bonuses, because imported materials are increasing in price, in January, and migrant farm workers won’t pick the fruit so the economy will crash with expensive imports , and it’s going to cost
$88 billion to deport 1 million migrants over a year, which will also crash the US economy,
Not to mention the tax increases for low income earners to pay for the tax cuts to Elon and his mates, and MAGA won’t have to pay tax on overtime anymore? Because they’re banning overtime.
All in all you’ve done well so far .
Reading reports atm that Russia has launched an ICBM at the Ukrainian city of Dnipro, conventional payload, not confirmed yet. First time an ICBM used in this war if true.
^ fark, hope not
… the don may b too late after all
https://abcnews.go.com/International/ukraine-russia-icbm-launch-interco…
Mate if you are going to play this game of using a number of different profiles thinking you are swapping head's like you are Worzel Gummidge you are going to have to be more savvy and actually try to make it look like your different people, which means your not going to be able to have exactly the same political views and writing style, and maybe vary the source's of your youtube videos and maybe mix it up and dont post at exactly the same times of the day, or should i say all hours of the night, i mean fuck dude you even mention Brisbane/Goldie and Philippines in all your profiles.
Honestly when you posted as Juliang while i didn't agree with your view's i didn't mind you(sticking to the topic etc) and even felt a bit sorry for you thinking Stunet was being a bit hard on you, but not now, i cant stand people who purposely go to an effort to deceive others.
So sucked in Trump won you are going to have to put up with seeing him in the news and on TV etc for four more years.
And here is a video of losers like you thinking he was going to lose looking pretty stupid now with their clueless way off predictions.