More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Just because you don’t get it , it doesn’t mean that everyone doesn’t get it,
That’s why you’re a waste of time,
You will probably never get it, even when it becomes completely obvious,
You will still be yap yapping
And they’re some of the same sources I always view,
I think you’re one of the last slow ones if you couldn’t watch the video.
$118 million dollars in Bidens administration
Compared to $ 10 billion in Trump’s administration, that’s 80 times more
It is significant even if the slow ones don’t get it.
You can’t use your lack of information as an argument point.
Yeah I don’t get what date the sky is falling henny .
ExitorEntryJeff. Hi.
Did you use to have a Blockbuster Video or Video EZY franchise/s. I’m just asking for a friend.
See, the most commonly used word in all your postings is VIDEOS.
Again , is that all you’ve got, all you chat and crap on about is the videos, the videos and the videos, you’re driving us bonkers, oops, I can feel a mood swing happening Jeffrey Boy, watch out, I know you don’t like vitriol, that grown up word scares you now Chelsea. You think we are fools, only person you’re kidding is yourself.
Videos killed the radio star and Swellnet subscribers. I’m still waiting for that coin of yours to drop. AW
One hundred is no big deal, some girl called Lisa Spark's did 919 guys in 24hrs in 2004.
It's really mind boggling.
I guess its their choice but I do really feel sorry for their family's though.
You just see these things differently when you become a father of a girl.
Apparently most for a guy in 24hrs was in 2022 some guy from Singapore, 57 girls, amazing he could get 57 girls up for it.
No actually it was a news channel discussing a Reuters news release, saying that the red states who voted Trump in were going to be the ones hit the hardest, by Trumps proposed cuts on everything,
So I guess you can say that Reuters is just more propaganda, if you want to carry on your fact less , prejudiced, diatribe,
But I would hate for the facts to ruin your ongoing, crusade.
So if you’re the king brain guy
Why don’t they ban all videos
Even TikTok and x which Mr blinkers never seems to notice?
So most videos are ok except the ones I post 1 or 2 today
Yeah I’ve never dealt with prejudiced bigotry, sorry about that.
You won’t notice it anyway
You’ll be too busy yapping like an annoying scotch terrier.
Must be hard living with TDS 24/7 the positive I guess , is , only 4 more years.
I've been away, mostly, for a bit..... who is Mr. Blinkers?? Someone get a cat?
I have not agreed with Burls on most stuff, tho you might be surprised at how much i do agree with him on..... i'm with him on Chelsea... seems AI. Which, if true, is just, to quote the great Patriot and Comrade, Tim Walz, is just "weird."
G'day Waxy.
I'm assuming Mr Blinkers is Commandant Stu. ;)
“ So most videos are ok except the ones I post 1 or 2 today “ ……….Seeing how this is a statement, not a question, I want to congratulate Jeffy on owning up , well done Jeffy .
Well done you’ve completely nailed me for missing a question mark.
What can I say, the master of the art of stonewalling , and getting dizzy on roundabouts.
Supergeek
Believe me when I say , you are ‘ missing ‘ more than just a question mark .
Ha ha ha
I get it. , no I don’t
Yes you’re right, I’m missing perfect reefs , with no one out , and JJ Cale
What’s for breakfast Jeffy ? Trump on toast ?
Gents... and ladies if there are any, the festive season is upon us "good will un to all men... and women" or some thing like that.
Be nice, have a break, speak kindly, the world is troubled try not to be the problem as sure as fuck you wont be the solution.
Carry on, do appreciate the commentary on stuff everyone has made some great contributions humor and all.
Gotcha, Toobie.
That's too bad. Some New Kitten pics might really spruce up Ol Seppo Ghetto for a day.
Thanx for reminder, I.F
Mr Blinkers is an auto electrician guy,
who specialises in fixing indicators,
He’s just gone on 4 weeks holidays for Christmas,
He has videophobia !
That was funny, Jeffy.
Let’s pretend that Xmas is actually a thing.
And that Billions of humans globally will reckon it as is there want.
And that Millions upon Millions of these Billions will hold high Santa, as Ruler Of The Day.
Santa.
Go figure.
Here ya go wax24 , chelsea might like the style too.
Holy guacamole Supa… that IS Chelsea!
Or, at least, a reasonable facsimile of a vague “pic art” rendition of her/him/them.
IT!
(I’m hoping against hope for a kitty pic deluge. right the fuck here in Ol’ Seppo Ghetto.)
“ it’s nice to find a cat that shares the same interests “
Red bull power ?
lol, Supe….”he’s getting cocky…”
Without prejudice, I don’t want to come across as being mean, but that cat and its ‘hair do’ reminds of that long boarder, I think her name is Lucy Small from memory. I’m just saying. AW
Well obviously that’s not going to happen now, in the first week,
Because the margin of seats in the House is only 2 , after recent resignations, and transfering cabinet picks, and late election results.
Don’t you even listen?
But who knows what will happen later?
This is worth a watch.
It’s unbelievable the list of people being considered for a pardon just in case Trump comes after them . Good to see justice for all and nobody is above the law haha.
Wow imagine if Matt Bevan put Trump under the same scrutiny,
The show would go on for days ?
It is a cool haircut, might get one. Nearly the same colour hair too. But you guys still wouldn’t be into me. I know you’re all drooling over Lucy. Not sure what you see in her.
How much did he charge you to top up the blinker fluid?
I reckon the chelsea mullet would suit you better.
Wow that one is next level.
It’s you Jeff.
Just ran a new AI app over your last ten posts on various topics. Very entertaining, to you only. AW
not to get involved in the intrigue, but it used a phrase that slackjaw yokel used a few months ago, and the one time it went off script (to quadzilla).. well, I'm not sure a blowin like @jef would make allusions to gashes and mature wieners: "Does even your Thai ladyboi prefer riding a gash surfboard over your old log?" C.L.
I think it’s called fighting fire with fire,
For every dirty trick the Republicans have planned,
The Democrats need to try to respond with their own cunning plan,
You think no one should ever take anything
Trump says seriously,
So when he enacts his threats, no one is ready?
Thats just being ridiculous.
Hi mate. Oh, it’s intriguing alright, the intrigue has me in stitches, Slackjawedyokel or Blowin whatever,ExxotixJeff all serious You Tube information’uplifters’.
Originality’s and authenticity’s are missing from their vocabularies, they are just Bill Posters , no, actually, Faux posters. AW
That’s scary borderline stalking.
Haven’t you got any other issues in your life?
So you don’t think that anyone else finds
Eric Clapton or JJCale entertaining,
That is a sad admission on your part
What about the crowd in the video you didn’t watch
You think that people would rather view your boring form work, that is quite funny..
to add to it, in terms of comebacks and evolutions, Jelly's nixed, RK seems to have gone with him, elmo came and went and we're due for a friar tuck-in, lol. no wonder people just talk to people they are familiar with.
To be pardoned, you first need to be convicted of a crime. So putting pardons in place for people that haven’t even been charged with anything , let alone been found guilty, is really saying that they are guilty of something . Jeffy you are a dead set basket case . Merry Xmas
You should try being a taxi driver,
That gets you out of the house
That’s why they call it preemptive pardoning
And you don’t think that MAGA would twist the rules anyway they can, to try to hold onto power
You’ve been on TikTok way too long for your own good.
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/1026992#comment-1026992
aren't you mates with harrycoopr? what happened to Tim Tam?
I was thinking elmo was asham , was waiting for the clash of the intellectual titans , juliang v asham , would have been very educational.
was with you on that one @Supa, total yin and yang politically, but both share a love of hair-pulling.
Jeff.
It’s just a Trump pantomime at your end, ‘look he’s behind you’ Yeah, he’s a cockhead, we know that.
You should be an ‘on the ground’ Trump correspondent, you’re obsessed.
What else ya got fella ? AW
Do you actually post anything else except
angry whinging,
No, because you have no information,
Where do you get your zero information
,Your still basing your opinions on that
book you’re reading about the Nixon Years,?
Jeffy’s on a mission that not even he knows what the details are, it’s that secret . Once he has convinced everyone on swellnet that he and only he is the way forward to truth , justice and the American way , then and only then , will he relax , but not for long. As long as there is injustice in the world , Jeffy will be there to meet the challenge to set the world straight , on what is and what will be . God bless Jeffy !