More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
If @ Indo posts something anti Biden
I might disagree,
But I don’t start crying and attack his character
You have some serious juvenile name calling issues
Did you get bullied badly at school , or were you the horrible bully,
I don’t pretend to be an expert on your psychological problems.
Comment
The thing is Jeffy boy , it doesn’t matter what people post , you just automatically, every time , ignore the post and go , what about Trump ? You have the worst case of TDS and you are in denial about it .
Your back to your grade 8 mentality,
Why are you stuck there,
You haven’t answered the question
Were you the bully or the victim of bullying, either way you need to grow out of these immature reactions.
You see something on the net and you think it applies to everyone,
No wonder you’re so mixed up.
Do you notice I use the words Republicans and MAGA as well,? No , because you don’t have to think much on Tiktoc , so you don’t.
Because you are hell bent on
your dogged name calling theory .
Just breathe jeffy
Just grow up bully boy.
And yeah I didn’t bother to watch it, because you have a brick wall opinion.
I don’t feel the need to keep abusing you.
No matter your political views,
So shut the f up!
Watch what ? You’re not making any sense again . Just breathe jeffy and stop playing the victim card , it’s getting old .
Just grow up bully boy
Your grade 8 name calling is getting boring.
Or is it grade 5 ?
Ironic
Yeah because you’re the one who always starts it, and I don’t like your little slurs.
If I say something anti right wing
You take it as a personal insult,
and start with the juvenile name calling
It’s instinctive for you.
Well then Jeffy, best you boot off .
WTF are you on about.
I think I’ll refrain from reading your kindergarten mentality posts and stop responding to the shit you’ve got ya head immersed in.
I’m sure you’re are a taxi driver who sits in the car all day reading and responding to Trump matters and accepts a fare now and then.
You are clogging up Swellnet pages with shit. Merry Xmas. AW
@ sexyJ Give it up man, you may as well just bash your head against the nearest wall.
Trump could get caught torturing a Koala and his disciples would just put their fingers in their ears and sing la, la, la. or say the koala had it coming to him.
In time it will become obvious that they were conned by the master puppeteer.
TWUMPY is coming,lol...And Jeff, he will save the world!
Just not "your" world!...lol
You never have anything to say anyway,
So what’s your point,
Except whinge whinge whinge
You definitely have angry ostrich syndrome
Go back to your boring floor board photos,
Eggroll
‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’ is real. Don’t let it ruin you ‘ https://www.thegazette.com/article/trump-derangement-syndrome-is-real-d… “ You may hate the guy and fact that our country has chosen to return him to power. But it pales in comparison to what you risk giving him – the power over your own self. “
Right, they’re already clearing hundreds of acres of rainforest in Brazil , to prepare for crops to sell to China
Because China ain’t gonna buy crops off US anymore, after Trumps threatened Tariffs.
Even if he doesn’t go through with Tariffs, he’s still f d up US farmers with his threats.
But don’t tell any deceptive bogans
Or they might start crying again!?!?!?!?!?
Actually your Trump derangement syndrome could go either way,
And by listening to you, I’m sure it does,
But don’t think about it too much,
Old - dog is right, you can’t teach an old cultist new tricks.
He has no power over me
, because me and billions of others see right through him,
He definitely has power over his followers
Who actually believe the guy
Lolo
We shouldn’t be talking about US politics on a US a thread anyway,
Outrageous.
@AW clogging up swellnet with shit ?
What did you have something to say , on
the US .
Well come on then, say something relevant that isn’t hysterical whining.
And believe it or not Uber virtually finished the taxi industry years ago ,
So no I don’t sit in a cab all day,
Another great guess gone wrong.
If there was ever a time for "#there’salwaysanothercomment", it would have to be now wouldn't it......
Domino’s ?
Yay you didn’t win?
You should sing along anyway though.
No that was mean, you did really win .
Might be time Jeff for a day off the internet?
Well I just had a 3 hour break
Maybe you should have a word to others as well
But no that doesn’t count does it
Yes I see your little inconsistencies
"The vibe shift hit American politics on the night of November 5. What no one foresaw was that it would almost immediately go global, too."
"The vibe shift has gone from the world of the fashionistas to the world of four-star admirals by way of the tech bros and the Trump–Musk campaign. It began as a revulsion against pronouns and piercings; it is culminating in a global repudiation of the liberal international order that inspired two generations of Democrats.
Yale Law School is out. The world is going to look a lot more like Gotham City from here on."
Niall Ferguson on the shift in the zeitgeist that manifested the Trump election win, the chaos among governments after it, and what the world looks like in this new era. Found a copy not behind a paywall:
https://greyswanfraternity.com/the-vibe-shift-goes-global
So yeah, woke is so over.
Lol
And here's one of the sources of ideas for that article, it's a quick read and describes a bit of that shift in mass perception that has occurred.
https://www.8ball.report/p/vibe-shift-america
Surfing question: are hipsters still a thing? Or have they grown older and normalised? Any one of you cop a leggieless log to the ribs lately?
Nature is healing.
Can you imagine pulling up next to this ?
Healing is Nurture.
Like that one Shall See L. ?
When’s your haircut appointment for your ‘Lucy Bowl’ ?
Do you get it cut upstairs or downstairs?
In that palace of yours. AW
Supafreak. Hi pal.
Oh , no , don’t show Jeffy, he will have kittens. AW
https://greyswanfraternity.com/the-vibe-shift-goes-global
that was very good vj
I've always liked that guy... ever since accidentally watching his doccos and not even knowing who he was years ago, decades even....
kinda surprised he never got 'cancelled'
I guess it's because he's smart enough to distance himself from the politics and just call it as he sees it...
dead right though something has changed
I just hope it's sustainable...
kinda feels like it is, with such significant players falling like dominos over the last few weeks
I really hate it when I sound full trumpy supporter (despite what some may think...), but trump's true talent is to call bullshit on the conventional wisdom
maybe it's just a stopped clock thing...
but he's been proven right on the big stuff on so many occasions
or... his opponents proven so patently wrong...
I wish I could remember the article I posted years ago, but the basic premise was basically...
all the western world's thinkers, movers, leaders, and shakers - from politicians, business people, journalists, academics... right through to highly educated military leaders and academics - were all educated with the same world view...
one of ever growing globalisation, cooperation, and the spurious diety of diversity
and the last decade or so has fundamentally challenged that world view...
in essence, they were all trained under the auspice of 'the end of history' ... with all their theory, training, goals, outcomes based around this...
however, china, russia, and others in recent times simply have not played ball
and thus all the training and their desired outcomes have been left floundering into the abyss... wth all of our establishment ill equipped to deal with the new paradigm...
can't remember the article's exact conclusion... but it was a bit bleak...
not really feeling that at this precise moment
but time will tell...
china is the big unknown from my perspective
in a similar vein...
when 'the Atlantic' is publishing uncharacteristically frank self assessment such as this...
something has shifted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/how-to-move-on-from-the-worst-of…
You just dont know, a couple of hundred acres cleared amongst millions wont feed China and wont put a dent in feeding the Brazilian peasants.China will buy crops off NorthKorea to cut transport costs and import duties.Kim dont care about the people he has starving.Look forward to Twumpys new menu, ya been eating shit sandwiches over a month now!
Imagine when eroticjeff finds out how much of the Amazon is cleared daily. A simple google would give his all the answers he needs
You couldn't be any further from the truth, but that is unsurprising.......
You see, that's what happens when you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U, not ME.............
yep, @fitzroy, I haven't seen so many left-wingers take a little step to the right to get some distance between themselves and @jef's posts, since harrycoopr's aggressive tirades on the Voice thread. I'm all for people getting things off their chest, but if your goal is to bring people with you, well, maybe get off the 'i'm telling you idiots uncomfortable truths that you need to hear' soapbox.
Jeffy just needs a cuddle.
#sendsexyboycuddles #kamalakuddlesforkrankypants
Very clever @ fitzroy 21 and agreed B6 . It’s pretty hilarious watching everyone that doesn’t acknowledge & agree with Jeffy get labeled as a Trump cultist . The amount of bagging & poking fun at twumpy went unnoticed but say one thing against Biden & Co gets you thrown in the RWNJ category . Some consistency would have been nice from Jeffy , one day it’s ‘ this is what will happen to the next day “ tubeshooter wrote:
If Trump isn't goose stepping around the white house, tearing up the constitution, calling in the tanks and sending journos to Gitmo in his first week I'm going to be very disappointed in some of xxxjeffs sources.
Well obviously that's not going to happen now, in the first week,
Because the margin of seats in the House is only 2, after recent resignations, and transfering cabinet picks, and late election results.
Don't you even listen?
But who knows what will happen later?
I'm with you, @vj, but I'm afraid @Chelsea is a bantamweight, compared to the absolute master. And consistency @Supa..? Haha, waaay too much to ask..
.. taxi!!?
Whoops wrong thread
Id never given your name any thought, I just assumed it was your name, but now it's so obvious I cant believe i never clicked before.
I just assumed he was a young feller that slept late and spent the arvos in the loungeroom of his 2 story miners cottage, with the front door and sash windows open, playing acoustic guitar in skinny jeans and a short sleeve snap button plaid shirt, working as a kitchen hand in the evenings and mixing bands on his nights off. but footy fan makes sense..
shit gets pretty weird around here. Do you even forum?
not at tea time; just random chuckles and shares. there's a little window about 8:30 - 9:30 where people sometimes fire up with things on their mind or stuck in their craw.. now is a good time to lay down a ruffle, or a monologue or a flex if you're keen? people will respond in an hour-ish..
2 storey miners cottage... playing accoustic guitar, ... mixing bands on his nights off.....thort peak hipster was done? Bring it back.
Edit: soz, half an early.
I heard he drinks homemade kombucha from a jar while listening to his vinyl, loves Kale and his cat is on a gluten free diet.
(haha, @o-d, at the risk of encouraging this pointless dig at brunswick/fitzroy stereotypes from 15 years ago, nothing whatever to do with @fitzroy-21)..
..and cycles with his rescue cavoodle up to ceres community environmental park twice a week to volunteer at the the bike shed and the ethical wood merchant.?
Things get pretty weird around here most of the time, it can give you the shits, the Imodium dudes just flush on through every now and then and we all become ‘regular’ again.
How’d your haircut go, looking stonking I’d imagine.
Oh, baby, do we forum, you bet. In fact, most of us surfers live or play near Forams
(Foraminiferans)
See, the whole world knows Forams , they are single celled organisms (protists), alive and well today in marine aqueous environments mostly on the sea floor or bed.
They ultimately produce a CaCo3 (calcium carbonate) ‘test’.
Most famously known for the massive deposition of their skeletal remains that forms entire geological series.
Locally, the Limestone Coast, South Australia, The Tertiary deposits of the Great Ocean Road and internationally the White Cliffs of Dover are all examples of skeletonised and fossilised Forams.
In fact, apply enough pressure and temperature and limestone can be metamorphosed into marble which is used worldwide..
Those amongst us like Basesix and many other subscribers have Forams forums, highly intelligent individuals, discussing rates of accumulation and deposition, natural decay and rates of normal geological attrition and weathering.
They all have a saying, ‘ We are fine when we alkaline’. AW