More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Well you've got to keep in mind a genocide, was once just a twinkle in young Adolfs eyes. Donny sure has the rhetoric of a baby hitler.
And Indo, this one's for you. I think you should watch it(all the way through as it highlights some facts). Worth your time for some clarity. Cheers.
Jesse telling it like it is.
@SR let's not do this, i just did a little round in the other thread on this topic and Stu seems to get's shitty when i go there too much on this, i just went there in one thread, i dont want to push things and go there hard in another thread and derail the thread.
Plus you and me have been okay of late, and we are both passionate and highly opinionated it's not going to end well if we start..
I got 1:48 in but yeah no comment, maybe another time.
This one’s worth a look to as it directly references the lobbying influence on Australia. Check it out @misinfo.
No probs @Indo. Cheers for having a quick look all the same.
No I don’t, I’m just having a wild swing at some bullshit , which is expected these days,
Get with the times.
It's a kind invitation @jef. I will politely decline : )
i
They do, if Trump is promising to weaponise the FBI and Department of Justice, to seek revenge on his political opponents,
To try and erase his insurrection. from history.
Biden had to preemptively pardon the Police who were bashed in the insurrection,
and gave testimony at the insurrection hearings, for fear of retribution.
https://www.newsweek.com/elon-musk-controversial-salute-image-beamed-te…
One thing I've always wondered about Jan 6 is why did the police let the protesters into the Capitol building? Ideally when they rabble like that, you keep them out.
I think having viewed different videos,
They did try to keep the rabble out, but the Idescription might be the police were horrendously outnumbered.
Tbh, once they got in there, they all looked a little bit lost. Kinda- we're in, what do we do now?
It’s hard to know WTF he was thinking , he’s on the spectrum so anything is possible . His defenders will say he was giving the audience his heart , which may be true if you listen to what he was saying at the time . He does come out with some crazy shit at times ……… In other breaking news .
@vj
That video is what they call, selective Right Wing Propaganda
It’s not hard to know what he was thinking,
Musk has had talks with far right parties in England and Germany ,
So it shouldn’t be too hard to work out
Even if it doesn’t look good.
It’s not hard to know what he was thinking,
Musk has had talks with far right parties in England and Germany ,
So it shouldn’t be too hard to work out
Even if it doesn’t look good.
This dude sure is cocky now that he’s been released . He didn’t come across as this insane before sentencing . Seems like he’s out for revenge and a real basket case . I know he was diagnosed with some mental issues .
F ing phone
It’s also hard to know WTF jeffy ‘s 3 replies are supposed to mean .
It means , either my phone is f d or the reception is f d , up .
Ha ha that would have been funny if I’d watched it
I should find a video about the bleeding obvious,
But I couldn’t be bothered.
It was so weird
It always surprises me how really intelligent people can just lack common sense or lack basic understanding.
I cant see how it's not intentional, is it a any attention is a good thing, playing the media? or just some bizarre dare?
The Capitol Building vid looks more like raw footage. It doesn't have context - maybe the front had already been stormed, and so whoever was controlling the defence of the Capitol building said to the guys on the back door, just let them in.
But as the camera holder walks past the officer in the hallway, the officer says "I do not agree with this," which would tend to suggest the building had yet to be breached. Why on earth would anyone controlling the situation give this order to just let the protesters in?
Was watching a brief interview with his brother and he said with his asperger’s condition, Elon didn’t show empathy to others and as his brother , he really had to spell it out to Elon about how he was feeling , who would then have to process what was being said .
That’s pretty scary, an ego maniac that lacks empathy with a diagnosed excuse for his behaviour/decisions in such a powerful position. I don’t mean the salute. But he seems to crave attention and has no qualms being dishonest with his claims.
In the couple of conversations I’ve heard him speak in it would seem he rates himself the smartest person in the room but has a desperate need to be a cool guy. It’s a watch this space moment for sure.
There are many different videos of the insurrectionists bashing their way into the capitol building and bashing the cops.
If the police just let them walk in , how come so many police were injured and even one died from pepper spray
One policeman inside with one gun, isn’t going to stop hordes continuing on ,
If they were in the hallway the building was already breached.
Not everyone would react the same in that situation.
Nothing passive in this video,
That’s why it’s selective propaganda to just show one video.
hey, @jef. though you were refraining from vidding, but if we're sharing, you might like this:
His brother was also saying, when it came to people that worked for him , if they put family commitments over work , Elon sacked them and couldn’t understand why they were like that . Fucking weird prick , very smart but a real weird prick .
If his heart went out to whoever, the natural gesture I reckon is the palm facing upwards.
Attention grab, open to interpretation, smart or stupid?
I guess whatever side of the fence you sit on.
Back hand at Jaws , looks like fun,
I think he’s still working out the takeoff,
Why should I refrain from posting any videos at all , when others still do, especially when they only show a very misleading clip of the insurrection ?
That’s censorship by annoyance?
It's clown politics 101. say/do something absolutely outrageous just to show both sides of politics you can. Then liberals can carry on like pork-chops, shoot themselves in the foot and look like ding-bats.. and conservatives can chuckle, pat each other on the back and say 'oh he was just being silly.. what's with you woke people?'.
wonder how long it'll be till that gets old?
Prolly for as long as words and actions are disposable, I guess.
It maybe clown politics 101
But Project 2025 is still on the agenda ,
That’s why , don’t take your eyes off the ball,
Or the clown
Just imagine what 2025 would look like if Harris won the election. Now that would be a circus with eroticJeffy being part of the show.
Funny name ay
Haha
Why don’t you bring some of your pardoned police bashers over here, if that’s what you’re advocating for?
there's no denying that @burleigh.
I'll bow out again from this thread, soz.
health, parenting, family, waves, bands,
and do a little good when you can..
(^ oh, shit, here comes the yellow...)
late-night mini yew!
bloody nazis.. .
nazis... the lot of em I tell ya...
“ Nothing passive in this video,
That’s why it’s selective propaganda to just show one video. “ ……..,,,.classic jeffy statement……..no jeffy, I didn’t watch it .
Definitely chaotic the storming of the front of the building. Did I see a flag of the Confederate States of America going in there? That's a bit of historical eyebrow-raising. Canuks and the Brits burned down the White House in 1812, too.
It would be interesting to time-stamp the going in at the front compared to the letting in at the back. Surely the building was already breached? The cops seemed to be resisting them all the way in, where they had the numbers, in your footage.
As for Project 2025, we outlined it here up to 2 years ago, links to the documents, so their intentions were displayed previously. There was some article that had been found to give them power to dismiss federal employees without the protections, I wonder if that one is being invoked. What has surprised me most has been the executive order for new temporary heads of the agencies, so while Trump gets his nominees past the Senate (takes time), he already has (what I assume to be) corporate head-kickers cleaning out the agencies to his design.
You’re very vocal about this pardon, yet said noting about the real criminals Fauci and co getting preemptive parsons. They have hurt/killed A LOT more people than the rioters did.
RKJ files to be declassified. Another win for trump.
That could throw a spanner in the works if it comes out to be a CIA/ Mossad operation....
didn't trump also promise to declassify them last time he was pres?
Trump also promised over 200 times (at all his speeches, during tv interviews and on social media) he would stop the Russian/Ukraine war within 24 hours of taking office.
Within 24 hours was the promise.
the executive order has been signed
I wonder if Trump will declassify the Epstein files? With his flights and island visits redacted no doubt.
Hopefully.
Yes , but he was asked not to while certain people were still alive . In the rogan podcast he did say he thought the time was now right, promises are one thing, for filling them is another .