More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
True. I’ll agree with you on this.
He pardoned Fauci because Trump can’t be trusted to act within the law. Trump is after revenge with zero care for the laws.
More important a question is below.
Why did he have the Supreme Court grant himself immunity for official acts, placing him above the law? Why does he need this if he isn’t going to break the law?
Oh the Irony once again. Dill being a Dill.
Ok cheers...
2nd time you have proven you don’t understand what irony is. No big deal tho. :)
Irony is ranting with anger and vitriol at rapists and sexual abusers in 1 thread…whilst calling a rapist and a sexual abuser a great man in another thread.
Irony.
I agreed with you first.
haha, oh, @jef..
He pre emptively pardoned Fauci
because Trump has threatened to seek retribution on his political opponents ,
anyone who disagrees with him or testifies against him.
Jef old mate we all read it elsewhere. Don’t need the explanation.
Funny stuff I saw today he made medication more expensive for Seppos.
And claimed if Canada integrates Canadians will have less taxes and cheaper healthcare.
The turd is a doofus.
Well explain it to @ Burleigh then,
who doesn’t seem to read it elsewhere.
Why are you surprised? Burls is Burls. Sun comes up tomorrow.
Wow you’ll literally spin anything. Fauci is guilty, but guilty of what? We will find out soon. Then you’ll spin it and defend it.
Oh Dill, she had millions of reasons to sue him, and was releasing a book. Nothing suss. Move on.
I have an aversion to being called a fruit loop
Or is that called ironic hypocrisy , much more of an art form, on that side of the
middle of the road ,
You’re loopy. that’s for sure. As in you go around and around and around but say nothing new.
Burls is a bit loopy too.
It’s all opinion.
Well if someone calls you loopy for saying something that is correct
I feel the need to explain, why you’re not loopy
If you property read the comments and quotes.
I wasn’t even addressing you anyway.
stonking comment. They (for I believe that is @burleigh's preferred pronoun) has (sic) an inspiring ability to be succinct as hemingway or george mackay brown, while saying a marlon brando thing they think. and to stonewall like a culvert to a skater on the front foot; I like seeing how the other half live. better than ranting pork-chop sylvia plaths getting all demented about things I actually agree with.
But you did.
Sylvia admired flowers with an intensity that I’ve experienced. Profound, but not to others.
It’s all opinion.
Yeah but I feel it’s my civic duty to correct burls incorrectness , especially if he incorrectly calls me fruit loopy .
Helps if you read the preceding comments
I like you, too @jef.
(yeh, I'm the wrong person to talk to re plath @seeds, she done wronged (for me) a part of yorkshire while getting her gloomy on, during an unimaginative bronte pilgrimage.. so now I just see her as a ted hughes groupy. probs tots unfair).
Hahahahaha. Get a load of these two trying defend Elon's obvious Sieg Heil. This is outrageous! hahahahahah.
I was addressing burly originally
But you decided to offer your opinion,
which is now going around and around,
Is that ironic loopiness your guilty of?
No mirrors in your house Jef?
Correct me? You’re literally just spewing the same rubbish you watch on those YouTube vids you love so much.
You and the Dill have a lot in common, you do as you’re told by the computer screen.
Ha Lo a wise guy once said it takes 2 to go
around and and around, and not say anything about black pots calling black kettles black?
Yes well at least we do have a news source,
instead of making it up, how you think it should be.
Obviously you are just trying to stir up shit Hicups
I stick by my original comment (below) from the other day, whatever it was suppose to be or the intentions of it, it was very silly just for the fact it could easily be misinterpreted, i like Musk but he can be a dickhead sometimes, he just likes to troll and stir up shit, things like this dont do him or anyone any favours, all completely pointless and self destructive.
And yes the reality is in this day and age some wanna be nazi's are the least of Israel or any Jewish peoples problems, the modern day equivalent are those we saw on 7th October 2023.
"ADL says ‘awkward’ Musk gesture ‘not a Nazi salute’: ‘This is a delicate moment’"
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/5097676-elon-musk-defended-…
They didn't feel the same way about his jokes after it though.
"Anti-Defamation League Condemns Elon Musk Holocaust Jokes After Defending ‘Awkward Gesture’"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroeloffs/2025/01/23/anti-defamation-le…
Dunno what the kerfuffle is, even MLK Jr was into it.
haha, yup. very telling every drone and their dog are google-image-searching to defend it. what dog shit. hailing a bus, or saying 'zoooommm' are very different gestures to the richest kid at the cool-table knowing he can tell everyone that ever said he was an awkward little opportunistic twat to get fucked now he owns the yearbook committee.
Fuck it's funny that you just used the ADL's defence of Elon performing an actual Nazi salute, cos look where I got the template to make a meme of you. hahahaha
Always felt very uncomfortable seeing this image of this FRWNJ
Fucken wanker!!!!!!
Yes. Very uncomfortable
We can see the appropriation of it.
The guy who consistently talks and acts like the sort of person that might let a nazi salute fly went and let a nazi salute fly? Who would of thunk it.
. double post
ha ha
Okay i will give you this one.
I went to that Hill song church once with a family member i visited (was invited and curious), place was full of good looking girls, but it was weird and creepy, the hand rasiing eyes closed stuff, talking in tongue's, and laying of hands....
Ha yes. I don't think he is a nazi, he is just a fuckwit who now has the ear of the chief clown. Gawd help us.
well, I'm currently staying in the apartment that dan andrews stayed in after he opened it, across form one of @blackers' locals, so we both have small degrees of being amazing-man adjacent. would have loved to have had a beer with either at the crustgrindcorefest I just experienced..
Yeah hiccups, musk is a nazi. Well done brains, you’ve won the dip shit award again today.
Don't worry, that award is yours every day burlz.
what about,
"it's rarely that I listen to cold chisel by choice, but through abc-reports on special choirs, the neices-and-nephews' gatherings, a vague sense of being in the wrong crowd in my youth, and generally just wandering into weird suburban pubs because I used trivago, cold chisel has permeated my life, in a way I find it very hard to be objective about"
..discuss..
(while were on it, a dissertation titled "Well done brains, you’ve won the dip shit award again" ?)
I bet Blackers has pronouns on his email signature.
Edit: oops, sorry i just assumed your gender.
Ive been watching Trump talk live on a variety of issues, it's like chalk and cheese compared to Biden, he is pretty switched on over a variety of issues.
I think a lot of people really underestimate him and im sure people will mock me for even saying that, but look where he is, no way anyone would have predicted him being president again four years ago.
No body but Trump would even try to run to be president again, anyone in the same situation would think there was no chance and not even try.
Real man pre Blackers
Biden was past his use by date in the end, caught up to him. Ended up a mumbling forgetful old man.
Indo, what issues is he switched on about? I have watched him quite a few times and just see the usual talk and nothing but his interpretation of issues.
I watched him at the LA fires visit and he does seem to carry himself better in these situations than previously. Sometimes he isn’t so full of bs and settles down to be less show off. He will do some good this term no doubt but he will also fuck up a lot of stuff.
Musk has screwed himself…the largest recipient of govt funding…now wanting more for his go to Mars wet dream….full maga retard….4 years goes fast and for a smart man he seems to have zero clues about how easy it will be for Dems to halt his funding in the future. Burning bridges is his new go to action.
I use to think he was an amazing individual smarter than just about everyone else.A great entrepreneur with very little competition. Now he is just a complete fuckwit and everyone knows it.
Looking at the video again this morning it seems it's one of those videos that must have been live but is now just archived but still appears as its live, and seems to go around in a loop, but you cant choose where you want to come in or play back too etc, weird and the headline on the video is misleading barely a mention of that issue.
It seems to be a press conference, but one where they actually let him talk but still gets asked occasional question's, and he just seems so relaxed and actually answers the question's with quite good answers and examples etc, none of this avoiding the questions you see 99% of politician's do and far less over the top hyperbole than normal for Trump, i like this side of Trump and found it a good listen.
But yeah we are both coming in from totally different perspective's, im coming in from one of wanting to see Trump in a positive light for the future , while you are coming in from the opposite.
It's like checking the surf, you can look at it and say, yeah theres a few guys out, but it looks fun and should get better with the tide, lets get out there, or you can say its crowded and the sea breeze is probably going to come in soon, maybe tomorrow.