More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
It is projecting soft power, not really altruistic in most cases.
US cuts back with their aid to certain countries, China will kindly step in with their silk road initiative ...
Cheaper than invading and occupying countries.
Righto Syp. I still find it hard to believe they funded the list. Could it be bullshit? Either way what the fuck do I care. Walking away now. Thanks
"Yes this is big one. I saw it somewhere else earlier. Throws massive shade on what appears to be a good quality publication."
indeed flollo
this is what anti-trump nutters really do not seem to understand
it is genuinely disappointing for some of us, when trump's band of pirates, crazies, and criminals are proven correct...
yet again
and again...
and again...
OK so who are DOGE?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2025/02/elon-musk-subtly-confirms-emoj…
It turns out they are a group of zoomer computer geniuses.
Some pics here:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2025/02/whoa-democrats-barge-speaker-j…
Some of you might have read of Robert McNamara's "Whizz Kids" of the 1960s, the same smarties working for giants like FoMoCo and then going into roles in the US Government.
" After World War II, Henry Ford II hired McNamara and a group of other Army Air Force veterans to work for Ford Motor Company. These "Whiz Kids" helped reform Ford with modern planning, organization, and management control systems. After briefly serving as Ford's president, McNamara accepted appointment as secretary of defense."
"McNamara was responsible for the institution of systems analysis in public policy, which developed into the discipline known today as policy analysis.[4]"
- from the Wiki
So...
The culture wars of the last 15 years, the zoomer trolling of millenials, the undercurrent of young Gen Z fellas I have been going on about to you - now they are doing a McNamara with Elon (perhaps Gen X's most successful, at least in $ terms)...
really?!!
thats the angle you come at that with?
dude, you are bestest biggest and brighest, old school, dirty big arse, halogen bulb driven, classroom projector in the business...
well done
appreciate your audacity
Just confirmed my point. All religion is cooked....but there's another thread for that. Carry on!
I appreciate that andymac
pretty sure funding a well established political media outlet - in america - now owned by a billionaire...
doesn't quite fit the bill
and neither do much of the rest of the list...
the priorities are simply warped
whilst anyone on this planet is still starving...
Imagine how good Indo and surfing would be without cunts like you in it. C’mon give us another Hasbara history lesson as you barrack for killing people in their homeland. Keep deep resurchin cunty.
Here's a link detailing a bit more on media funding
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2025/02/what-do-you-know-even-trump-ha…
Seems the kids are finding data, the net is crowdsourcing where all the flows went, and the transparency is just really interesting.
It's up there with Shia LeBouef and 4Chan playing 'capture the flag'.
Spent a lot of time in Java and found them to be probably the friendliest people in Indo.
Love Bali and the Balinese but the Javanese have such a hospitable nature.
Cannot count the number of times invited into people's homes who had very little but would offer so much. On trains they would force feed you their own food and make conversation. Lovely gentle people.
Indo, my wife is also a Christian Indonesian, she never had any issues with muslims.
Edit, not anti Jewish or Christian, just anti arse holes....
Unfortunately they are found with every religion.
Awesome. How many more to go? Musk and Trump will expose everyone.
What about all the other departments they want to eliminate
Department of education, what a waste of money
Federal Emergency, Management,Agency
FBI , CIA
Yeah right don’t worry about it.
Eliminate corruption, not the agencies. Why would you have an issue with that?
So copy and paste the source?
Soz but White House press secretary Leavitt is just a Trump mouthpiece. Really, you take what they release as fact?
That’s hilarious you believe White House media releases as some sort of fact.
Jeez, the idea of having little geeks data mining the web of secrets gets me excited. I know, there's danger here but one part of me feels joy when cunts get exposed.
Musk and Trump are already well exposed,
It’s just twisted propagandists,
That don’t quite get it?????
The problem is they won’t stop at what you call cunts , because you’re a cunt to somebody with that blatant disregard for everyone’s privacy and security. and Democracy.
kids in a candy shop stuff...
it seems almost unfair to their opponents
but fuck em, their reaction tells us all we need to know...
Well as long as it’s not the biggest,
most illegal and egregious hack in
US history
You swinging twats can still have a giggle.
'Sources say' that Musk has heard about this thread and is tabling an offer to purchase Swellnet as we speak.
More to come.
Bit of spare land over on NL eh supa?
haha. Musk reckons he's got control of social media...lets see him take on the Swellnet threads.
Actually i listened to a pretty good poddy today about the current Donald Gaza proposition. Two very wisened and well travelled fellas talking. But to be honest, i reckon there was nothing they said that hasn't been mentioned in this thread, and probably more stuff here whether it's right or wrong. Good stuff.
btw Musk would have banned me months ago! Three cheers to SN moderators!!
Musk would sell at a loss once he had to deal with cyborg Indo.
Edit. The fucked cunt would despair “this cunt is fucked”
Dept of Education next
This is one really good thing about the SN threads the way Ben & Stu have it set up - difficult to do the blanket moderation & control done on bigtech social media, it's all just text and silly links and we all get to be us - unless any of you are paid for this?! Nobody bothers with text based communication, that is like a Marconi wire in 2025. It's also why we have all these young photographers doing surf articles but none of them can write to save themselves...
'all he's doing is looking at the money'.. sounds reminiscent of the Jeff Kennet years. He was a real peach. Saved Vic millions in the short term.
The dude would think im pretty vanilla, but i expect id survive his first cull but no way on earth you and a few others would.
DOJ cover for young DOGE workers
Google scraps DEI
https://time.com/7213195/google-diversity-hiring-targets-trump-dei/
Amen to that!!
Nauru or Manus could have some vacancies, spud could be their emperor . I don’t think Indonesia government allows Israeli citizens entry .
Different topic. This just popped up, what is this? Is she on drugs or something?
@VJ , I’m not sure if you’re taking the piss or not . https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
Never mind the multi billion dollar, conflict of interest deals that Musk has with the US and the Chinese governments ,
SpaceX and the carbon offset from Tesla and other grants .
You guys are nothing if not hypocritical.
No surprise you can't keep off these forums.
It's your life's work.
Here's a great example of why you are a psychopath
"In regard to why i support our Israel, Israeli's and the Jewish people who are constantly under attack from Jihadist groups and why i became more interested after 7th October that should be obvious, its the same reason the majority support Israel."
First up "our Israel",
Yours is it?
What a fkn weird thing to say.
For a goyim.
Indicative though.
"the majority support Israel"
There you go again, unfounded assumptions.
The majority of fkn what???
Not what I see, don't see any majority other than cunts like you that support what they have done.
So if the unlawful killing of innocents by Hamas sprung you into action in your "learnings" about "our" Israel, the injustice of it, your human compassion, and intellect, just stops there does it?
Innocent people on the other side of the world from a religion you don't practice, never have, suffer on one side of a border, but when innocent people on the other side suffer, in greater numbers, greater suffering, greater inhumanity, you don't care. They are subhumans to you, "activist", "terrorist", their religious beliefs make them the worst of the worst. No empathy whatsoever, in fact the opposite.
Nah, you don't "love our Israel", you ran out of victims once the Voice was over and you found another group to pick on. To express the cunt.
And now you are a not Jewish Professor of Jewish History at Google University that tells everyone else they don't know or understand what you learned on google.
The history is settled according to you the Zionist, no dispute.
Now not that I care one way or the other, I'm not a Jew or a Muslim, and I heave no interest in who is right or wrong but there is another view of the history, one you say doesn't exist, yet is does.
The Israelites took the land from the Canaanites, the contention is that the Levant is not the native home of the Jews, they were in fact colonisers. who conquered the land following the Exodus, that the Levant was Canaanite, who were kicked out.
Cananite DNA runs though most Arabs and Jews today. but it is Palestinians who have more than 80%, most Jews it is no more than 50%., Egyptians, Jordanians, some Africans,Libyans, Iranians, and others also have portions of it.
So there is an argument, not mine I don't fkn care, that the historical claim to the Levant and current day Israel by the Zionists is illegitimate. That other descendants of the Levant share the claim to the land on historical grounds.
Now if you were actually a fucking expert on these things, objectively, something I don't claim, I only have general knowledge and a mild interest, I like history, you would be well aware of the alternative historical perspective. It's an argument that has gone on a long time.
Some say it is settled, others do not.
But like I said in my earlier post, you are blind to anything that doesn't fit your lop sided morality or may impede you from kicking down.
So, I said there is a dispute.
You said, whatever shit you did and I'm uneducated and don't know about the history and diaspora.
That it's settled history.
But it's not.
They have been arguing about it for eons.
And I don't fkn care who is right or wrong.
But I know a cnt when I see one or read his thoughts.
And I know what ignorance and the Dunning Kruger effect is when I see it too.
Hi @Indo.
Bye@Indo.
PS. I can feel another Professor Indo google history post coming.
I don't give a fuck what you or it says, I really don't give a fuck about a fkn Bronze Age historical debate. I'll be scrolling right on past it.
I'm just here to say the thing you say doesn't exist, does.
(Pity you were such a cunt to FNP, you should see how far back their historical claim goes!)
So if it's for my benefit, don't bother
A cooked bloke who does nazi salutes deciding who lives and dies? I seem to remember reading that happened between 1939 and 1945, and neurodiverse people were T4'd by the hundreds of thousands. Aren't you on the autism spectrum, indo? Shit, I have ADHD, I'll wave to you from the other side of the gas chamber.
I think that’s why Elon wants to cut off everyone’s social security and Medicare
and F E M A and schooling and law and order etc
Because he’s just done the math, on how much it’s going to cost to get to Mars ! O M G
@adam12, that's the uncomfortable truth, especially from those screaming 'anti semite' as a deflection.
It's the de humanisation of a population of people that just try to get through life, like you and me.
Much easier to cluster them as 'those evil muslims'. It's straight out of the right wing nut job play book.
Well put btw.
"I think that’s why Elon wants to cut off everyone’s social security and Medicare."
where is there any proof, statement, evidence, or even hint that that is what elon wants to do?
a ridiculous statement, from a ridiculous jeffy...
that has had his head filled with with ridiculous statements, from ridiculous jeffys...
Here's what got me to bother with that reply, or him today @Southern
I found it a bit insulting that he suggested I am the one who needs educating.
No tickets on myself, there are many things I need educating on, many things I don't know about.
I'm only of average intellect, I know that for a fact.
But unlike him, I am aware of it and am reluctant to speak up unless I know, or think I know what I am talking about.
I first studied the Arab Israeli wars in 1976 in form five at school. It was actually one of those things you learn about at school and found kinda interesting that you stayed interested in and followed up and expanded interest and knowledge in through your life.
Shakespeare was another of those for me, and the law.
I got qualified in law, but still read and kept a layman's interest in other things, like the ME.
I first learned about the disputed historical claims to Israel back then.
So now, fifty fucking years later, after watching and reading and mildly being interested in developments in the ME for half a century, this fuckwit, did he even get his HSC?, who wasn't even born when I first learned about it, tries to tell me I'm uneducated. That there is no historical dispute, that it's settled.
That his interest and knowledge he admits is only two years old and from the internet he just assumes eclipses not just mine but everyone 's.
That if you don't share his view you are uneducated or a simp.
And that just fucken pisses me off, it's an insult from an idiot.
Big slap worthy in the flesh.
Plus I just can't stand a smarmy cunt.
So I've wasted more of my time on this, which also pisses me off, and the good mood I was in today.
And although I will tomorrow wonder why I cared or bothered with this pea brained cunt, today, that 15 year old boy sitting in the front classroom on Mont Albert Road in Camberwell fifty years ago sent me a text that said "fuck this, give this smarmy up himself racist piece of shit both barrels, this fucken google expert that could barely string a comprehensible sentence together and couldn't even use spellcheck when you first encountered him."
So anyway fuck it, I'm going to bed.
Stoked with that kiss and make up you had with @Zen too @Southern.
Two good men. Life's too short.
whoa whoa whoa @adam12, reckon you're misrepresenting @indo.
he was born by 1976.
You nearly got me there @base,
cheeky bugger.
Now goodnight ladies.
Sweet dreams
.
he was born by 1976.
Was that in Israel?
You nearly got me there cheeky bugger.
Now goodnight ladies,it's bed time.
He’ll be back!
No doubt he will.
So lets have some fun with the Professor of History, what do you say @Seeds, put that researchin' to test.
Hey, @Indo, if it's about who's DNA was in the Levant first, your whole argument, did you know that there are millions of humans walking the Earth today who's human ancestors and DNA were there before the Israelites, the Caananites, the Arabs, Phoenecians, Romans, Turks any of them.
I know you are familiar with some of them.
You spent three years on SN hating on them.
Guess who they are....
FNP!,
yep Australian Aboriginals,
Shocked?
It's true.
Do some researchin' and see if you can disprove me.
I'll check back later today.
To prove it.
With history
No cut and pastes, no google.
Just what I know.
Then I might school you about the "small sect" of Jews, with Hebrew DNA, like that Rabbi I posted, numbered in their many millions, that totally reject the idea of a Jewish homeland.
Or maybe give you a contact from say the Adass Israel Synagogue up in Melbourne and you can make an appointment and talk about it with a Rabbi, tell him your view and see what he says. They are quite happy to do that.
You know, learn shit about Israel, different ideas, from a Rabbi, not google.
Or just keep cunting on and punching down. and ignore me.
Up to you.
Sitting on the throne this morning, doing a Donald Trump ( a dump ) and I came across this . It was so nicely put , simple but true.
So we’re fine with the dept of education, being dismantled?
Ridiculous whinge from a one eyed X fan who forgets about Elons multi billion dollar conflicts of interest deals with the US and Chinese governments ,
And his illegal hacking by an unelected person of government departments.
Ha ha The "our" thing is funny, i write my post in a back to front way, so it must have not got deleted from how i worded something else when edited.
Yes im on a spectrum, so when i cling onto a topic, i get obsessed with it and learn more about it than the average person and no this is not by just goggling something.
Just on the Gaza trump thing, yesterday i consumed about 4 hours of different views while working and i do so from very left wing source's too, just to see what they are saying.
And yes its important to correct the things you say that aren't true or that most modern scholars of history dont believe is true, and its funny because you base you ideas on religious narratives rather than what modern historians and archeologist etc believe
DNA studies show that Palestinians and Mizrahi Jews in Israel (that make up over 50% of the Jewish population) have pretty much exactly the same Canaanite DNA levels, as Palestinian's, they have pretty much the same DNA mix even Ashkenazi Israeli's have clear Canaanite DNA.
The Genomic History of the Bronze Age Southern Levant
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867420304876
It's not all that surprising seeing Palestinian's are really just Jews that converted to Islam via Christianity or direct from Judaism, often under the pressure of having to pay a tax (Jizya) for not being muslim under Turkish Ottoman rule (a true colonial empire just like the Roman empire)
DNA though as we know is only one aspect of ethnicity, language, culture, beliefs etc also play a large factor Jews and Samaritans still have those cultural and religious links that go back about 3,000 years all born on that land, that land is as important to Jews as Australia is to Indigenous Australians especially Judea and Samaria(West Bank) its the site of where hundreds of thousand's were murdered, and the site of thousand's of Jewish antiquity/archaeological sites including ancient Jewish tombs, it the site of the Samaritans most important site Mount Gerizim and the Jews second most scared site The Cave of the Patriarchs.
Of course even this site like the temple mount has tried to be claimed by muslims, which is no surprise Islam is basically a rip off of Judaism/Christianity, it wouldn't exist without those two coming first...which is pretty sad really.
Palestinian's generally practice Islam that came 600 years after Christianity a Jewish off shoot and 1500 years after Judaism and unlike those two is not from Israel/Judea but from Arabia, and of course they use Arabic from Arabia and culture is based around Arab culture, they are basically products of Arab colonialism.
Nobody knows for certain what happened to the Canaanites as an ethnic group (thats debated), but Hebrews/Israelties developed out of the Canaanites hence why they used the Canaanite language Hebrew and hence why DNA studies show they have Canaanite DNA
Judaism has its foundation's in Canaanite gods, the Israelites/Hebrews worshipped many of these Canaanite gods and over a very long process of hundreds of years went from worshiping many to one, Yahweh and the religion Yahwism that eventually morphed into Judaism with the writing of the Torah over a long period.
These Isralties/Hebrews were mostly based in Judea hence became know as Jews, Samaritans developed out of Samaria with slightly different beliefs.
BTW Samaritans once numbered almost one million today only 800 survive and in 1948 only about 150 survived after Roman and Arab massacres.
In regard to the Exodus this is a debated topic, but the modern consensus is it never happened, there is no archeological evidence to suggest it did or other recordings, these are just religious stories/mythology said to have been created to distance themselves from the idea of being from the Canaanites who were seen as barbaric doing human sacrifices etc
Even the idea of Abraham or Moses etc existing is debated and not backed up by anything anything of substance.
Of course the creation Adam & Eve story is BS too, the story actually has basis in older stories from other older middle east long gone ethnic groups, it's a rebirth story to be seen as a new people and over time not knowing better they believed it.
This is different to latter events and stories in the Torah/old testament that might be exaggerated but often do have roots in real life events or places etc
BTW. Ive posted a recent USA poll twice now, only a few days again that shows how Americans feel about Israel and support etc, it also shows and compares numerous other polls done since 7th Oct 2023 there is clear majority support.
Obviously we dont have the sae for Australia.
And im not a cunt to FNP im just realistic in looking at what drives the issues that they have and many including some indigenous people agree, its just a differing of view points.
No group in history has suffered what the Jews have, most were slaughtered by Romans , their land taken over and renamed, became refugees world wide, lost the ability to speak Hebrew (and then regained it), suffered a true genocide in the holocaust, 6 million murdered of 9 million, the population still has not recovered almost 100 years latter, now they are attacked from many surrounding countries or countries like Iran 1000km away and suffer anti semitic attacks or just conspiracy theories.
They should be down and out locked in some endless cycle of intergenerational trauma, yet they are one of the most successful groups in the world. (hence why you see them as oppressor's and not victims)