More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Elizabeth Warren explains what an authoritarian Musk coup is and why it’s now happening.
Brilliant @basesix. It definitely has the trademarks of a culture war/divide orchestrated by the orange man.(and rogan haha)
Need not know that.
Jared's World's Biggest WSL CT Wave Pool
Trump : Way Bigger than Kelly's...Massive Glorious Devastation it is!
26 Jan 2025 Trump Sharpies 1,800 x 2,000 pound bombs
Paper reveals damage from 600 previous M-84 drops > 100 within radius of 1m people (A War Crime)
https://fxb.harvard.edu/2024/10/10/new-study-shows-israel-air-dropped-2…
4 Feb 2025 Trump sharpies 4,700 x 1,000 pound bombs $700m
+ $300m Armoured Caterpillars
That's just for the Shore Break.
4 Feb : Egypt responds with Plans for this week's World's biggest WavePool bigger than Jared's CT wavepool.
https://www.newarab.com/news/egypts-taba-port-strategic-answer-israeli-…
WSL Starkie has asked Goldie Mayor Tate to retaliate with more devastating fearful factor...
Plans for gigantic Superbank with a 30,000 strong Olympic size beach bar...sounds extra fishy!
In other news, the US PMI risen as Trump got into the office/won the election. I don’t think it has anything to do with his efforts but hey, he’ll probably claim it at some point. This is a key metric to track and judge if his ‘made in the us’ strategy works.
https://au.investing.com/news/economic-indicators/ism-manufacturing-pmi…
Trump examples his Made in US strategy
Trump's $1billion 100% [Made in China ] Zero % Tariff on his VIP invite Xi Jinping Fireworks Extravaganza
Trump's $2billion 100% [Made in China ] Zero % Tariff on Maga Merch Extravaganza!
Trump caused the $3b pre election swing to China...simply stopped buying Chinese Shit for a month!
Common sense wins again.
Im sure Hiccup would disagree with this.
Wow @base,
that was a great post
That lurgie you brought back from that dirty city hasn't impacted your lucidity.
I tried warning you about that place, that's one of the reasons I call it the "dirty city".
But there are others, darker, more sinister..
It's a dangerous place for a young buck filled with unbridled enthusiasm like you @Base.
Trust me, I have the scars, I have the receipts, I made it out by the skin of my balls.
I still wake in fright.
Next time you see those bright lights calling your name, do yourself a favour and let me know you are coming and I'll ride shotgun for you., or set you up with some back up. You need an experienced gunslinger watching your back if you want to take that dirty city on.
You were lucky this time to get out with just a scratch. Trust me.
Now regarding your post.
I hear ya.
But there are plenty of "broken" ones who don't go that way, fortunately.
Some people are just cunts, any excuse will do.
Thank God that's not us though @Base.
Keep on rockin'.
Shouldn't you be defending JFK Jr's hilarious back peddling and lying the other day, or maybe caping for Trump's great new ethnic cleansing plan?
if someone robs a bank
someone tells you who robbed the bank
you catch who robbed the bank
are you angry at the person that robbed the bank or the person that told you you were being robbed?
Elon is doing great work. I can’t understand why anyone would be upset with him catching lying, thieving fuckwits.
Oh hiccup, you only watched the 2 minute highlight reel didn’t you? Kinda similar to that fake musk post the other day. You’re a sucker
hahah. I watched the whole thing. It was awesome. He looked like a deer in the headlights, just dribbling shit.
we'll catch up soon, I reckon @adam12.. @AW's employed me as labourer to stir your paint and keep your brush clean. hoping it's not a euphemism, with @AW, you never know..
Sounds good @Base
Always do with a brush hand.
I lost my pimp hand a while back, still looking for it.
One thing though, did he mention "Nude Day"?
He probably should have mentioned it.
That’s a win. It needs to be world wide and in every sport/school/competition etc etc
haha, no @a12, but I have met a couple of his ex-apprentices that have said with a shudder 'if he calls you in for the day, cos he wants you to hold his tongue and groove while he drills, go surfing instead..' : /
burl’s will let the sexual assault slide, because you know, RFK is a good guy in burl’s eyes and good guys are allowed to assault women.
+ 1
ha!
Nah, it's cool, nothing to worry about.
Nothing gay or anything.
Just a bunch of guys, nude, working on power tools.
Maybe we rub on some body oil.
But there's this amazing feeling of freedom and release that comes with grinding something or cut and rolling a wall while you're just there...flapping about free as a bird...nuts in the wind.
I think you'll get into it.
After lunch we usually take a break, maybe lift some weights, do a bit of Greco Roman wrestling, maybe watch a vid. Do you like Gladiator movies @Base?
Nude day is always a fun day at work on the tools.
I'm sure you are gonna love it.
^ I don't think many would disagree @flollo et al. but hopefully ALL see the dog and pony show they staged for the grand signing for what it is.
(haha @adam12.. that message you sent to @Supa re bolthole was a gas, nice we're all in good humour here. makes for good ripple effects, like @southern said)
It’s all propaganda mate.
Burls will let anything slide as long as his hero Trump is involved. He probably wouldn't even care if a billionaire swanned about with the entire country's tax and other assorted personal information, despite being a run of the mill cooker who would in other other circumstance lose what he has of a mind. Probably roots the exhaust pipe of every Tesla he sees.
What on earth are you on about?
Palestine/Gaza obviously doesn't want USA to take the land, i 100% agree. But if Trump holds all the cards to re-build what options do they have?
It can't stay rubble and i would imagine it's 100% not safe for any outside construction companies to re-build with Hamas hanging around.
Trump inherited this mess. What are his options?
Hahhahahah. You have ZERO idea about anything. What a riot. I'm gonna stop interacting with you now. It's too ridiculous. Ciao.
How can you see Gaza being re-built?
It's absolute gold what is going on in the USA, what DOGE is uncovering with the money laundering agency USAID. US Taxpayers money.
- $2 million for Moroccan pottery classes
- $2 million promoting tourism to Lebanon
- $20 million for a Sesame Street show in Iraq
- Sending Ukranians to Paris Fashion Week
- $1.5 million for DEI in Serbia
- $70,000 for a DEI musical in Ireland
- $47,000 for a transgender opera in Colombia
- $32,000 for a transgender comic book in Peru
- $2 million for sex changes in Guatemala
- $6 million for tourism in Egypt
- $1 million to help disabled people in Tajikistan become climate leaders
- $15 million for 'contraceptives and condoms’ in Taliban-Controlled Afghanistan
Look up the addresses of entities receiving millions of dollars on Google maps and you’ll find shacks or empty land.
We need something like this here in AUS.
I'm sure the convicted felon-in-chief will put paid to any shenanigans like this happening in the future.
Ours is more bricks and mortar stuff and therefore less wasteful - like invisible car parks!!
Probably not going to the parties mentioned, but used for CIA black money and their ops.
Maybe a few are due convictions for corruption? The US is no different to anywhere else though.
This happens everywhere
Yes, 100%. It’s unbelievable. We need it here in Aus. Stuff I personally witnessed over the years is just shocking.
Doesn't make it OK Dill. If it keeps getting treated like you alude to "oh, it happens everywhere", it just goes on and on unchecked, and grows. It needs to be called out, stamped it and stopped, it's your money.
Jeezes, no where did I say it was OK.
Nor did I condone it with “it happens and thus it is ok.
I thought calling for convictions for corruption would have clarified where I stand.
$1 million to help disabled people in Tajikistan become climate leaders
Seems reasonable
Oh the outrage!
Rough tally that's about $50 M.
My god!
Firstly, refer to @andy-mac above.
Secondly, when the US doesn't, who comes in to do it instead?
Thirdly, have a look at the team of unelected geeks Elon is opening up the books with, everyone's books, personal financial and tax info, the lot.
Don't fucken tell me this is about government departmental waste and spending when the fuckwit criminal Trump sacked all the independent auditors.
Musk has been a fucking disaster, he's fucked their entire social welfare and spending grants.
People are getting fired, can't get paid or don't know if they will.
Important, live saving, life sustaining expenditures are being halted because of what?
And by who?
You are cheerleading the transformation of the world's leading democracy devolving into a fascist basket case run by madmen.
They are dismantling that democracy before our very eyes and in record time.
But, JFC, $50M in USAID, a list, no explanatory notes, it's.......
worth fucking America for! Worth handing the government to Musk for!
Cry me a river and call it Adam.
Fitzroy, I can’t find a source for all the above?
Care to put up the source?
haha, what is this little shopping list? it's verified i assume..
yep @adam, 50mil is 1/240th of Tajikistan's GDP. The poorest of all former USSR countries.
Geez our interest in the US is getting down into the cotton-count..
Are you looking with your eyes closed like hiccup does?
“You are cheerleading the transformation of the world's leading democracy devolving into a fascist basket case run by madmen.
They are dismantling that democracy before our very eyes and in record time.”
100%
Ha ha now denying Jewish Diaspora, no its not debatable at all.
I never picked you as a conspiracy theory nutter.
At this stage 40,000 people accepted the buyouts. Apparently they have pay and benefits till Sep. That’s a tempting offer, especially in the US.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2025/02/05/trumps-federal-buyout-…
Yes debunked long ago, same with the gas thing, but it doesn't stop people regurgitating these things.
And even if they were viable, if Israel wanted any of these things it would have done it before 2005 when they had full control of Gaza.
Or they wouldn't have tried to give back Gaza to Egypt in the 80s either.
Yes it is debated, there's plenty of differing views, but a debate I don't give a fuck about.
But you do.
Why?
You aren't a Jew.
What you are is a cunt that looks for any vehicle you can find to be a cunt.
Any excuse you can to kick down, hate, express your unfounded sense of superiority.
The Palestinians are just another one, your latest one.
I've watched you do it on these pages for years.
You do it to FNP, Muslims, people with progressive views, any victim you can find.
All from the comfort of the keys.
Anyone you can kick.
Here's the truth @Indo, you're not very bright. Nothing wrong with that.
Google bright is ok, yet you claim grand master expertise in things you never studied properly, about people and places you've never been and don't know, all with a sense of condescension and superiority, (and you're not a fucken Jew).
It's not the Jews you admire, it's the Zionist cunts you align with, and why?
You only see the suffering on one side, the humans on the other side you just denigrate, discard, victimise. And anyone who shows compassion or argues about the injustice you write off as a terrorist simp.
You're not Jewish. Until this little hate bus arrived you wouldn't have probably any interest in Jewish history or Israel and Palestine or Bibi's DNA or any of it.
You were busy back then hating our indigenous brothers and sisters.
Here's a real Jew, a Torah Jew, see what he says about it.
You identify as a conservative but that's just another way you can unleash the cunt within.
I don't think you understand the meaning of conservatism.
You back Dutton and Trump.
Radical right wing reactionaries.
Nothing conservative about either of them.
Just right wing punch down artist cunts.
That's the attraction.
Like Bibi.
So do us all a favor and stop with the google Jewish history lessons, we've got the internet, you don't seem to be capable of comprehending the reading objectively anyway, one sided cognition is a common racist cunt trait, and try to wind back the cuntiness and have some compassion for people.
Or just fuck off.
Now I apologise for my language and tone in this post but I'm fucken sick of you.
I wonder if anyone else here feels the same.
Maybe it's me that needs to fuck off.
I just don't like being around people like you.
I’m interested in asking the brains trust who should run the new Gaza.
Hamas obviously is out as they didn’t go too well
Iran ?….or yep that would be back to square one.
United Arab Emirates?….silence there…but they might pick it up.
Egypt?….nope…they don’t like them…but maybe
Jordan?…they don’t like them either….but maybe a consortium with someone.
United Nations?….maybe….but they are full of advice and that’s about all.
USA?….if there’s nobody else a possibility hence the bluff.
Israel….never….they are sick of policing and they have a thing about who’s land belongs to who and Gaza is not a part of Palestine…..Gaza is Philistia.
So, who would be the best to rebuild a new kingdom or democratic and happy world for the next generation of Gazans.
Proper thoughtful answers and ideas would be nice.
No no, I realised Indo was a punch down cunt long ago. As you where A12. I think you’re nailing it.
Except Gaza is in rubble and pretty much unliveable. Why? And what should be done with it? Who will pay the rebuild? Will Israel pay war reparations?
Easy. Give full independence to Palestine. Let them elect their own government. And Israel to pay war reparations for the destruction and death they created.
I’m not quite so sure the Hamas problem has gone away. Probably haven’t made a dent in the carnts.