More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
There isnt a WESTern front(last time I looked).July 1,2021.Maximum ownership limited to 100 HA.
The USA supplied lots of weapons approaching their use by date, and certainly some up to date stuff too.Property of the government.
Tax payers own their real estate, stocks and other material possessions.THE GOVERNMENT of the day determine what and when the money generated from taxes. is spent on.I thought you may have known that.
YES, you can blame the USA for everything...naughty little scheming bastards, those yanks!
The Ukes and Yanks,will benefit mutually from their joint venture.Its a long term deal to generate $$$ to rebuild after the conflict is resolved.
Which part of history supports your hypothesis that Ukraine will be better off under US hegemony Quad.
Do you really stand with Ukraine
Or with the foreign policy of the USA
Twisted sister there mate, where do you pull this bullshit from.
I deal with facts.
What I’m saying Quad is which country that the USA has conducted a coup in has experienced a mutual benefit in the aftermath of said coup.
I’ll answer, not one fucking country.
Next question what do you think makes Ukraine different.
There’s some facts for you to ponder.
Your opinion isnt a fact, your anti USA agenda is!...But I'm neither here nor there with what you think...you can sprout as much BS as you like.
Trump can’t be bought, but he will gratefully accept gifts .
still can't get over it -
cheryl from curb..
knocking knees with that rusty hinge.
she was a painful character
but my god! he may be a leathery charm thong
but his most endearing qualities
seem to be being able to dress an elk before it spoils,
and being able to effectively groom a pre-pubescent falconer.
has he solved the bad juju with the natural sedimentary rocks yet?
milk.
go.
Yeah I totally get that,
James Carville thinks that Trump hates America
He hates Americans and the Constitution
And your kidding yourself if you think that the corruption isn’t going to get worse ,
As Trump uses the White House as his own
limitless ATM ,
Once we we were hysterical about
Hunter Bidens laptop,
Now we yawn at Trumps latest $ 400 million gift from the Qatar terrorists in suits .
A 747 plane
Hypocritical corruption gone berserk.
First group of Afrikaner refugees arrives in US, welcomed by US State Dept:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/first-group-of-white-south-africans…
Episcopal Church, who have helped resettle thousands of refugees in the US, really doesn't like this and ends its commitment to refugee resettlement:
https://wltreport.com/2025/05/12/episcopal-church-ends-refugee-partners…
Just what the world needed ……….
Has anyone lives changed since trump took office or are you all just a bunch of whining little sooks?
Go surf you sooks.
Trump the President of peace. No wars. Signs a deal to sell US $142 billion of US made modern weapons to the Saudis.
Must be those weapons of peace that shoot unicorn dust and floral arrangements.
Yes, Albo won , after Dutton started to show interest in the Trump regime and dropped in the polls,
@ Burleigh doesn’t understand the difference between sooking and relaying information and news that you don’t get on the
Mainstream Media and Right Wing Media.
It’s called Democracy.
So your life hasn’t changed in anyway other than your YouTube clicks…….. got it.
Well my super may have dropped,
And my shares and investments in US companies, may have dropped,
And my trip to Trestles may have been cancelled
And the price of some goods would probably have changed,
So probably more important ,
Not has your life changed
But how might it change if MAGA takes complete control of the US government. ?
And somehow ban elections.
May have dropped? LOL
Price of some goods. Which ones that directly effect you?
Trestles sucks, why on earth would you plan an expensive trip there.
the only change every day Australians have noticed is fuel is cheaper. That's it.
Stop being a victim, go surf dopey.
So yeah, the price of petrol drop , means a change in your life, dopey
And I’m sure all those other changes would affect a certain number of people in Australia and without researching it, I guess you’ll never know.
Posting the mega corruption that’s happening under Trump isn’t being a victim,
It’s stating the facts .
Which you’d rather not know about.
We've established that your life has not changed AT ALL. Yet you still carry on like a little bitch.
Go enjoy your cheaper petrol and turn off your wifi dummy. Maybe try surfing.
You haven’t established that at all
I don’t have to give you my private financial information or anything else,
Are you the big know all boss .
Recounting what is happening to US democracy and world financial stability is not carrying on like a bitch
Some people with brains, think that Democracy is important ,
But just go back and bury your head in the sand, after your surf , because you obviously don’t think so .
Is burleigh back after a hiatus cos he thinks that people forgot how he got even more epically owned than usual before he disappeared, including by Stu, which I think hurt his widdle feelings and was the straw that broke camel's back? Whatever the case, WOMP WOMP, DERP.
MSNBC Alex Wagner , speaks with
Sandor Lederer , Director and founder of the Hungarian Anti- corruption watchdog
K- Monitor about the scale of corruption in
Hungary , and how citizens have become desensitised to it ,
And the similarities and parallels between the US situation and Hungarians last 15 years of authoritarianism.
Why can’t you go to Trestles?
Because I don’t want to be detained at the border or swiped off the street and sent to a dangerous foreign prison camp, without due process or the right to challenge this
The same as many other people from around the world , are canceling.
[/quote]
"Because I don’t want to be detained at the border or swiped off the street and sent to a dangerous foreign prison camp, without due process or the right to challenge this
The same as many other people from around the world , are canceling."[/quote]
No different to travelling to many other countries in the world. (Parts of Asia, parts of Africa, or parts of Central/South America just to name a few) It comes down to a personal risk assessment. You are either willing to risk it or you aren't.
Yes it’s hard to compare, some third world countries value tourism,
But the risk level has seriously gone up in the US in the last few months,
Then there’s the boycotting of the US , because of their authoritarian push.
Are you serious. Hahahaha
Right, the people who criticise YouTube actually have no idea what is going on.
Hahahaha
I'd be more concerned with being robbed , shot or murdered than be picked up by ice teams as an immigrant.
Trump licking arse big time .
Travelers have been regularly stopped entering at the US border ,for any reason they want, and held for as long as they want in sometimes dangerous prisons and detention centres,
It’s their Authoritarianism,America first attitude.
Quite the statesman !! Crikey.
Apparently he got a standing ovation, led by the crown prince. If you are going to invest 600 billion + into a country, you would want some sort of butt licking.
"Because I don’t want to be detained at the border or swiped off the street and sent to a dangerous foreign prison camp, without due process or the right to challenge this
The same as many other people from around the world , are canceling."[/quote]
No different to travelling to many other countries in the world. (Parts of Asia, parts of Africa, or parts of Central/South America just to name a few) It comes down to a personal risk assessment. You are either willing to risk it or you aren't”. [/quote]
But isn’t that the point?
When you go to some of those places with a system that doesn’t respect the rule of law, due process and (relative) consistency in application, you probably should expect these things. But if you travel to the US, where these are supposed to be enshrined and protected, you shouldn’t expect summary incarceration. The cost of those ‘not willing to risk it’ is being borne by the US tourism industry.
I’ve have spent a lot of the time in the US. Never been worried about being ‘stabbed by an illegal immigrant’. Never been worried about being locked up at the border either.
I’ve been to some sketchy places in the US. Parts of Philly, parts of the rural south, New Orleans not long after Katrina, border areas in Arizona, some Unsavoury places in DC. To name a few.
The most unsafe I’ve probably felt was when being abused by a bunch of young (white, bratty, college age) men when I stopped to stop a kid probably dying while he was unconscious and choking on his own vomit in a garden on the side of the road in Vegas. Cunts thought it was funny and wanted him to die. The risks you’re willing to take I guess…
I’ll be back in the US a couple of times later this year. I look forward to seeing if / how things have changed.
Confusion. Hi pal.
Are you packing heat or just happy to see me ? What’s with all that fear relating to borders, you’ve watched too many episodes of Columbo in the past ? AW
No you’re wrong
Just because you are unaware it is happening, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t happening. .
If you don’t think that things have changed in 100 days since Trumps inauguration,
You have been living in a timeless bubble.
And we forgot to mention that Musk cut the staff at the Federal Aviation Authority, and funding
Making flying in the US a bit more of a lottery and a scheduling nightmare.
Yes the Pixies opened for Pearl Jam
Definitely a different sound, with the
lightening disappearing off to the NE .
Trump/MBS bromance keeps flourishing. US, Russia and China are clearly warming up to each other. Fascinating times. How will confusion survive this whole presidential term?
It doesn’t worry confusion
Because he’s not in the financial game and not planning to visit there , like you,
Fingers crossed on your ethnicity!
Just smile and call him sir !
The world isn’t out to get you sexyjeff. This shit is not healthy for you.
It’s a pretty hard concept for you to grasp
That shit is actually happening that you don’t know about.
Must be a shock for you
Why you stay in denial.
So you pretend to show concern for someone else’s health,
Wouldn’t it be easier just to stick your fingers in your ears ?
Probably healthier...
Confusion posts late at night and then posts just 4-5 hours later, at 4AM. Follows Trump non stop. Go figure this out, this kind of obsession is scary.
You’re a reactive fuckhead fool
You think I do that every night
What about all the music and surfing videos I watch , that you don’t know about,
Not to mention everything else I do when I haven’t got the flu
So what if I watch a 15 minute video at 2 am
if I can’t sleep
Reactive fool .
“Follows Trump nonstop “
Your full of hyped up bullshit buddy
Amazingly, Sexxy admitted he didn't know or care anything about US politics only 18 months ago, yet now it's now on constant loop in his head.
Maybe jeffy could give an indo surf report while Craig is absent. Take his mind off the Don .
Nothing like more reactive bullshit to back up someone else’s reactive bullshit
Not that I watched a lot of the Burleigh comp
Or listened to a whole lot of music which none
of you guys do ,
Or watch different surfing videos and TV
I wouldn’t want to ruin your attempt at trying to discredit me with your bandwagon ideas
Nothing like safety in numbers ay