More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
He’s a founding member. The 2 dudes above got more brains then me. I just smell things that are an bit off. More instinctual
;);)
Oh shit man stop it. I nearly choked on my coffee. I’m not joking. I couldn’t breathe.
- hahaha..... breathe ;)
I’m gunna be out in the surf tomorrow earworming habubadabwa. Shit, good it gets worse! Whaahaahaa
Must be boomers pay day sitting at home waiting for the pension to hit the accounts, before off to Dans;) lol ;)
Calling pensioners Boomers is well wrong. Boomers are increasing inflation. Pensioners are well fucked right now
^ projecting again trashy ;)
.... & @seeds, plenty of options
- just.... hang on til tomorrow ;);)
no need to insult soggydog ;) lol
Who's been reading the MSM now seeds lol ;)
- wowee the zingaaaaaaas, on ya bike ron
...the trashy, still dropping in, with nothing ;)
belly you have a opinion on nothing that doesn't come from the tube you goose
Plenty people in the 20-40 year bracket increasing inflation too Seeds, can't afford a house so are just working, spending, travelling etc
My parents might disagree. Boomer age but not boomering. And that’s fine but they haven’t contributed to inflation. I’m contributing to it more than them.
- ummmmm, trashcan ;)
...you're still unable to read the room
- no one is paying attention to your garbage dribble ;)
....u can wave your arms and get ya fake claws out all u want
But that silly dance u keep doing lol lololol
- you're a he bitch he man wannabe dancing queen ;);)
Fair enough seeds, every age group has people in different situations.
do you have something to contribute? guess not, move along then.
belly you'd be better off on reddit full of cookers
- hahaha
.... getting ya plastic fangs out ;);)
https://johnmenadue.com/one-word-can-sum-up-our-government-today-kakist…
Public service ain’t no different.
Mediocrity rising through the ranks.
- never done reddit, and not interested in any trashy suggestions
.....obviously trashcan u are a cooker, being familiar with reddit and all ay ;)
- carry on cooking on high ;);)
https://johnmenadue.com/hypocrisy-and-deceit-down-under-australia-is-a-…
you can get 5 free mental heath appointments belly, take them up for all our sake
^^^ just coz you've used all yours up ;)
....stick to u doing u ay gary hahaha
;);)
- you're all outta mental health appointments
.....and only got ya buttered sausage to cling onto ;)
Carry on ;);)
Might knock it on the head now, eh?
Definitely
;)
.....thanks udo
- the almighty & impotent resurrection of scummo ;)
Glowing reviews. Unfortunately overshadowed by the sheer lack of them. Good or bad, after one month
Scomo saved us from the vid, got the jabs in your arms, locked everyone up, family died without saying good bye, people lost business, homes.
The science lovers should be all over it.
- aaaah, good ol man made viruses ;)
2 questions for you.
1. You happy with people clogging up your website forums with YouTube links as answers with zero words, or used as having a go at other members? One after the other.
2. Why are you letting people use Cu_t word non stop, it shows up on front page, it’s not even socially accepted anymore.
I get people don’t agree or get on but.
You own the joint why don’t you clean it up?
^ taking out the trash is a good start ;)
....so ....quick, hop along now and gather ya gaggle ay giggles lol lolol
- you've never put up a youtube clip....... ever .....ay lol lolol
.... surely u can just go play duck duck goose on ya bike ;);)
didn't this conversation happen already?
ashsam wrote:
"What’s not necessary is allowing people on here to call others/me
C heads. AW
Fers. SR
Cu..ts 10 times in 1 post. JF
Maybe change the forum name to Swellreddit."
stunet wrote:
"For calling someone a fucker, cock, or cunt?
You serious..?
I have mates that swear that much each conversation. Wouldn't bat an eyelid. Racist shit like what you wrote? Not tolerated, and that's the way it should be,
Swearing in convo is different than using it to abuse someone. You must mix in different circles than me then.
It is different, but when used verbally it's easy to make sense of the motivation: mateship, pisstaking, or abuse. Think, tone of voice, inflection, and other cues.
What isn't easy is making the same distinction in the written word. Many a time I've written something ironic and some people have interpreted literally. Add in the many personalities present in a forum board, their humour, intent, and persuasions, and moderation is a minefield.
Did such and such call you a fuckwit, or did he call you a 'fuckwit'?
I don't want to play detective over that shit.
One way to deal with the matter is to ban all swearing. It'd be effective. However, I'm not the 'swearing is a crutch for conversational cripples' kinda person. In fact, I'm a big fan of Roger Mellie.
So we let the standard profanities roll, besides they're just words, right? Offense is taken not given etc etc.
I don't give the same latitude to racism. Hope that clears it up."
;);)
....boom, boom boom
1st Well it’s more socially accepted now than it has ever been. But I’ll drop it if it gets your knicker bockers in a twist.
2nd you could learn a thing or two from those YouTube clips
3rd do you think it’s acceptable to be a self righteous Christian while being a hypocrite.
4th do you think it’s okay for the preacher to come here pre dawn every Sunday sprouting his shit.
5th do you think it’s acceptable in this day and age to insult non Christians with the nonsense that we are going to burn in hell
Can the religious forum then. No skin off my nose.
I think sn usually steps in when a thread becomes mind-numbingly boring or boorish, rather than to censor..
@ basesix ;)
- it may well be time to reinvigorate the sandwiches
.... nothin like a good thread n bread cutter ;);)
THIS is the example
Swellnet must have plenty of bandwidth to put up with this tosser lol ;)
& no need to can the 'all things religion thread'
....just the 'all things christian and only christian only jebus' bs ;);)
^ lol lolol lololol
& you've got a library of disaster posts here trashcan
- I'd bring up some of your ban worthy ones lol lolol
.....but admin deleted them lol lolol lol ;);)
Yo ashsam, yesterday I put a number of questions to you regarding your stupid posts criticising Shorten. They were reasonable questions.
You answered me with a youtube clip from Manfred Mann's Earth Band, zero words.
So here's another reasonable question.
Do you know what a hypocrite is?
If you have a problem with how Stu runs this site then:
a)shut the fuck up and start your own website
b)shut the fuck up and grow up
c)see a) and b) above
I don’t need to answer jack from you, grow up.
I said it before albo and co. even got voted in...
they're inheriting a bit of a poisoned chalice
but they really haven't handled it well
ie. 1 million+++ migrants...
exacerbating...
well, everything...
and now 'their' real recession should line up nicely with election time...
could be six or nine months into it!
not a good look...
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/crunched-hou…
there's literally not much they can possibly do at this most unfortunate point sadly
except...
another 1 mil+++
(surely even they are not that dumb and ideologically nutty / politically suicidal...)
Been in recession all year, elbow and his cronies won’t admit it though.
Yep
anyone with any brains knows that
any brains, and not swimming in the river of the pharaohs
but pretty hard to deny it, when it's no longer just a per-capita recession...
I believe the new term will be 'technical recession but...'