More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Not a Machine Cut Blank in Sight
:-]]
Making waves.
Horan Biolis Shape
Style and chops
^ Diamond Twin Channel Bottom.
The last days of Little Groyne featuring NPJ, China O'Connor, plus a young Dingo and Parko, all surfing where what is now a Saharan stretch of white sand.
God, Little Groyne was amazing.
Crazy how much tube-time skilled tube- riders could get out there in 2ft surf.
My heyday if ever I had one.
China was the man out there in that period I reckon. Jeez he was angry in the surf though- not a happy fella.
Wonder if he's still around?
Hey hey I remember being up that way,
Back in 87 I borrowed my dad's Mitsi Colt and did the bolt
North from Newy stopping at all the points along the way
For a week I was staying just ahead of the southerly change
as the north East swell kept pumping like the lusty month of May.
Ended up at Kirra little Groyne staying in the pub 'cross the road
and for a couple of days I feasted on 3 foot perfect mother lode.
Then I moved west and then north and never saw another wave,
for years.
That little groyne video shows why we'll never see a 90s revival of board design. Six inches too long and that wacky nose flip - what were we thinking?
Boards looked great to me, BB :-)
GMAC! LEGEND!
Sprout. Hi pal.
Not wrong mate, there’s one in every surf town. AW
Legends are rarely perfect but are still good company. (occasionally););)
As good as it gets
Icelands. Best known wave under threat
That Margo and Andy clip was great….andy and his friends found me at my secret spot in indo surfing alone….when they paddled out I thought oh crap here we go…….but it was one of the most fun sessions ever…..great guy and his mates were too…..a hoot of a day.
Ah Bali....
Land of karma.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1717977722178951/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw…
Dog Board - s ?