More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
"Kerr vs Brown"
Pre-empting every women's title challenge for the 2030s.
That's a solid li'l video from a 16-year old.
Maybe even sooner, in which case add Caity Simmers to that - she's is only 19.
Yep, looks like she's almost ready to go.
Sierra too.
Paradigm shift in women's surfing.
And WSL have just shared this post that this was considered a 9 point ride in 2022.
Wow LD, that looks so soft now!
And great Milla clip IB.
Tyler surfs much better now. Never been a fan, but this year she's improved, I reckon.
It was not a slight on Tyler and I know she had much better waves than that in the past and today.
I was a bit taken aback after reading the first slide about savage rail game then seeing the actual wave, the score, and the claim.
I get you, ld. 2022 is the long-gone past aye
Right place. Right time.
Good waves & good tunes
From across the ditch
Sick one tearymasseuse, massive hankering to get over there for a swell recently.
Solid and perfect
woooooooooffaaark..! cheers @TBB
I know @craigb says there's a drop soon,
but jeez I was curious to get a sense of it!
tbb was trawling for a Burleigh Promo...
Thought that clip looked outta place...
Even a basher is impressed by the free flow...
Like the perfect read of his line & the Stoke of the mate's claim...nice change...bonus
Good to know that Craig & crew are well onto it...
Anyhow tbb waited long enough for Burley Easter Eggs...
They just come in also...
Happy to share this as The Point has not been too shabby at all!
So this is likewise pretty fresh...Was after a Good Promo for Burley Comp.
That's all tbb was after...honest! ...yer WOT Millennium was a bonus!
Can return a local favour...seen this 2nd tall local on Burleigh {f} Promo...
Also on the news...Not lightning hot but he is a stand out...
He's a very good boardrider...make a good WSL Burley wild card.
Ya wouldn't wanna draw this guy in a heat...see wot ya think or if ya know him!
Lots o carnage…
Last few mins tho
The goods.
he's absolutely criminally smooth..
(tucker w footage at 11:45?
whoever shot that is on the edge)