More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
The barrel at the 40 second mark is pretty dam radical .
If you have ever wondered.........Flextail construction
part 1 of 3
Watched the first episode of this series last night. It’s pretty good. There’s a few of my favourite chick surfers in it though Lisa Anderson is a glaring omission.
Chelsea Georgeson ( Hedges) has one of my favourite styles of all time, man or woman. I hope she takes it out.
yes Chelsea is still so current could still take it to the top 5 ..........shame about the waves they have all had to contend with...but enjoyable series ...
san Guine
Thanks udo,
That was really uplifting. He is on the journey...
Wade Goodall - self shaped Bonzer
Self Shaped
Some more of Wade's shapes around 5mins on a 7'0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNyhdzuJJ2
Whenever I see someone repeatedly performing those weight over the tail cutties I get suspect. It just screams limited responsiveness. It’s exactly the same as a SUP rider leaning back with their oar as a pivot point.
Ugghh.
Tiller steer surfing.
He always had that incredible rock solid style. Unshakable.
Good to see anyone getting their house in order and living the way that works for the,. Good luck to him.
How smooth is this Cat
Or this one?
Just found this...some of the best tuberiding ive ever seen.Red bull knows how to party.
https://www.redbull.com/au-en/films/reckless-isolation?fbclid=IwAR0qLTI…
Had such a fun few weeks at this spot years ago. I’d love to go back
https://www.albanyadvertiser.com.au/news/albany-advertiser/new-film-fac…
Looking forward to seeing this.
Wonder how serious the addiction was (is)?
Yeah GF same. might try to see if its on in Gero theatre. One of Kalbarri's best right there.
He’s such a lunatic
Something different that popped up in my FB feed today, havent seen Dustin in a very long time but surfed and partied with him a lot in days gone by and he was always a really top guy and always good entertainment, great surfer too.
You lot might get a laugh out of this as I did
@Seeds, that was very funny.
Glad you had a laugh Blackers. Not many laughs on the forums these days
Yes, a bit dull for sure. Bring back Gary G!
Mavs season approaching:
Far out , hows the bump , water shot looking in would have been awesome
That Mavs was Ugly
Some backhand Twinny Ripping
Bit going on beneath the bridge
Seriously hard charging paddle ins from four years ago at Mavs.
Looks great fun on your backhand!