More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Like watching an episode of Monty Python haha.
Never seen a stump hit so cleanly and the bail stay on.
Worst English batting lineup ever to tour?
Yeah they're shocking, I've lay'd the draw and the current session isn't helping.
Slomo looked like Bairstow has had his thumb dislocated or broken. Still hitting it out of the park. Nice to see some fight.
Uzzy. Back to back 100's!? So good.
Nearly there Craigo!
The English seem to have let an opportunity opportunity slip after lunch. Took the foot off the throat and these
2 have hit 150 pretty easily.
Yew! Go Uzzy....... great moment.
Surely he's got to be in the team for Hobart..
Good to see Cam Green get some runs too. I really like him as a player, big future I reckon.
That was great and yeah Cam smashing it around!
Uzzzz!! Great to see a bit of Saturday arvo sporting history being made. Brilliant!
Go Uzzie
Unless injuries assail him, by the time Green retires he'll be considered our best all-rounder since Miller (and may well have a better record).
Uz showing how ridiculous it's been to have him out of the team for 2 years. Try dropping him now!
(Harris to get the chop ahead of Hobart, surely?)
Reckon so Pops. Green looks the good for sure. Uz was calm and played a smart innings. Nice to see the lower middle order scoring for a change.
Harris hasn’t looked half as good as Ussie at any time this series. He has to go.
Maybe why they put Harris at Silly point with a couple of overs to go Pops!
Uzzie needed 10 more runs and he’d have an average of 100 at the SCG.
Harris to go. For sure.
I like the way the Aussies declared when Carey was out to deny Leach a hat trick / 5 fer opportunity. His last 2 wickets were gimmes when the Aussies were trying to put quick runs on. Would have been too flattering had he got either of those milestones.
In contrast though Eta I thought it was silly they didn't declare when Green was dismissed. Damage done and surely Carey wouldn't be happy about that stat.
I’m with you there Craig. It made no difference to the score and cost them 10min of bowling at the openers under lights.
Boggles,!!!
I couldn’t understand why they didn’t declare as soon as Khawaja got his 100. Biggest ever winning chase at the SCG was 278. Aussies were around 350ish when Khawaja got his 100.
POMs will be laughing when it’s a drawer at the end of play today.
The Ashes are already in Australia's drawer, don - win, lose or draw!
It felt like they hung around for a bit too long for sure. Gives the poms a chance to salvage a draw which will be seen as a win in the current circumstances. Makes for an interesting day either way.
Same Don, I thought for sure after Uzzy's 100, they'd declare. Give themsevles more time..
They might have been spooked after India's chase at the last SCG test.
Cummins is on fire. Fun last hour to come.
Hard catch, but guaranteed win if smith took that.
9 overs, 2 wickets. C"mon boys!
Fark what a finish. Damn.
Was interesting up to the last ball. Great game, fair finish in the end. Do you think they now regret losing those overs last night?
Outstanding game. That’s why Test cricket is my favourite.
Cracking test. Great finish. I reckoned they left themselves short by 10-15min last night.
Hard call though. Stokes and Bairstow could change a game and chase hard if they set too small a total. That margin might have been 10-20 runs. That’s the challenge of test cricket I guess… I love it.
Haha..
Uzzy, Uzzy, Uzzy.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Uzzy loves the Paul Kelly song about him. Warnie, not so much.
Shane and Paul were on pretty good terms sending each other tickets to shows and matches. After Kelly sent Warne a friendly message about the Warne song, the leg spinner never spoke to him again because there was a reference to diuretic. How thin skinned can anyone get.
A great bowler but a greater tool.
Still can't get over the pitch..
Batting tonight will be hell.
Looks par for the Bellerieve course... Tends to be close to an NZ/England style pitch & good for the seamers.
Seem to recall an even greener one when we played NZ there 5+ years ago (Warner made a slow, gutsy hundred in a low scoring match).
What were the poms thinking leaving out Anderson? Would have been a handful.
Richardson probably feels hard done by too, but how could you leave Boland out!
Yeah should be entertaining and I agree re Anderson, weird.
Yep, and surely should be a result despite the weather.
Hope you're not backing the draw this time!
Nope and I laid it last match. Got stitched up haha. Might lay Australia and then trade them through the game. See how England go.
Bummer!
Boom.
Must be doing a bit?
Yep! These overs have been great by England. I ended up laying Aus before the first wicket.
Hobart looking like Trentbridge
Bang, bang, bang.
Gonna be over by tomorrow.
Haha yep should have laid the draw in hindsight.. Even at $3.