More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
That ‘all day’ Ray’s son? Is he still at Kandui?
Saw him surfing 6 years ago at 4Bobs
This one’s for Fil T.
Sorry it’s a reel so looks like you gotta click on it.
This photo of Jordy Lawler, with the speary board shape, who the photographer is gives me the vibe that I’m looking at it in a 1998 A3 paper tracks mag.
Some Gold on this insta page
Haha Udo!
Laura Enever shot above….. wow!
And Jordy Lawler getting captured by Sean Davey. What a shot. Good to see the young man get some kudos for taking maxing pipe on.
Deep
2 epic photos.
A massive print of that first one would look good on Jordy’s wall.
Indeed LD
So there's some high paid Pussies scared of Pipe
Russ says Fucken Man up
Haha. Russ just packing a 20 foot first reef bomb. Imagine him at Pipe this contest! Fuck he’d be going mad
WA madman Ollie Henry borrowing one of Laura Enever's boards from the above post. First time he's ever surfed a gun!! Probably a waltz in the park for him after charging at The Right. Btw, that vid of Russ above is insane!
Russell's paddle in wave at shippies is a favourite of mine. Unbelievably talented and humble. I think it was a short Oneil film. Incredible footage, positioning, skill and guts. Couldn't have ridden it better. Class and composure in heavy waves. Vid was up on swellnet some where. Has russlle had a Hawaiian season this year?
Think it's flow state. If that dosn't amp you nothing will. psyching
Walshy been watching the aerial skiing.
Twiggy Hotdogging Sunset
Harold
A true Punk rock moment. (when attitude counts)
Constance ...a Kelvi or 3 - Have you owned one ?
I have a 6'2 Yahoo Impersonator, was a bit sceptical when I bought it since it is nothing like I've ridden before but I'm converted, fantastic board if you choose the right conditions/waves to ride it, set up with FCS2 MB split keels quads, perfect combo IMO
Have a go Son......Faark
Wave at 7min mark of Nathan Florence's vlog. Commitment.
Interesting comments in this thread on why Kelly blocks people on Instagram.
Undo those outer reefs pics are pretty mental. nice
3 waves in 3 hours
Mike Ho's Backdoor beast from the air:
Going for a air
Slice
Jute Fiber
Not sure about that one Udo looks like a lot of sanding