More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Thats my size crowd , beautiful looking waves
I feel stoked when I’m able to get around a bit of whitewater on a set wave but this is unbelievable
Spun me out when I actually watched that live considering I only watched about 15 mins of the whole comp Supa.
Disappointed he didn't go for the foam climb.
Muzza - AntiMal
Brutus can you help name the surfers on either end ?
One Fin
Scored
#trunkneck
Eugene - Moontail Twinnie
Mid Length Stylin
Willsy still throwing buckets.
And KP backdooring a foam ball section.
Owen W
Fella in pic 3 got some rippers on this swell....Campbell bros Bonzer...enlarge the pic.
Tinted Flax .... ...nice work Shane Luke...
https://www.facebook.com/100000999174831/posts/5062507187125870/?d=n
6 9 : Shirley
O My Farkn God...its God
9'6" Mctavish
This one i believe
Very Nice Matthew
gsco - fine tuned with good paddle power
does look beautiful, well balanced, and the little swallow tail ties it off nicely
How hard to get a board off Pete McCabe?
Order now and you should get it by 2024.