More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Very Steph
Caddy with Girth Hack
Betcha the next frame wasn't so eye-pleasing.
Totally. He's falling there.
Trent Munro. Possibly the best rail game ever.
Nice Work Miss Jalaan Slabb
KS with what I'd deem a respectful bottom turn at Pau Malu:
Outrageous
Wild Turn
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
PicklePower
Lebanon looking alright this morning:
Lebanese Assym
Mikey Wright on the lid at snapper
https://fb.watch/bpJsQKanXV/
Healey rolling in from 2nd reef is my favourite kind of Pipe surfing. Much better than all the young super technical guys elevator dropping late to an awkward arse/arm/leg/kitchen sink stall.
Clean and fast and picking you line from way outside, thank you very much.
X2 IB
He’s fkn amazing.
I can think of a few clips now where he’s rolled in on that orange board in to huge stand up tubes. So cool.
And the knowledge to not stay up too high when he’s coming out inside all that spit and foam and spray. Fucken mental!
O M F G ...........Just Playing.....FAAARK !
Caught Looting get a Spanking Ukraine Style
Mr Burch
Plenty going on here Stuart
Noahs new Shooters
And the Master presents
~ The Twin Fin ~