More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
He's Ready ............
Go get some. Looking stoked as..Hope it pumps for crew
Warming up yesday
B o n z e r - fck yeah
Far canal, this is deep!
He’s a maniac.
Cloudbreak an hour ago:
<script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>
Oh yeah, here it comes. I'd expect it to push to that 12-15ft+ range at its peak.
Twigggy and 3 Casual Paddles WTF
Masterclass on a 10'0" edge board.
7'0 Twinnie at Cloudbreak
Ulu... yew
Related to Jai?
Wow for crap surf Robbo sure rips:
That surfing could definitely take it up to the Brazilians at Trestles.
So very beautiful
looks good eh...basalt cloth a nice change visually
Wrap this 8'6" Mongrel in Basalt.....
Dale Wilson the master craftsman in surfboards...so good!
Agreed Simba
This Kiwi chap also does some Fine Work
https://www.instagram.com/sjscustom/
those microjet shapes are pretty spun out. How do they ride? Are those additions still classed as wings in relation to performance? Also I was wondering when channels are cut in like on the twin is the length of the longest always similar to if you where looking at length of V or concave on a similar length of board. Never had a board with channels. I guess I'm asking can a board be over channeled or if a board can have to much double v or v in regards to length that is cut away?
Imagine these 2 Beasts Hammering down the line towards you..
6'4" or more on a 9'0 Flextail...
Keg
Go grommy
<script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>
Well that's different...
I'm assuming the forward fins are supposed to work like canards.
Like canards? Well it is one ugly duckling.
Stringered Foam Repair