More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Whoa...holy faaark...i hope you had a Dig Gammy
Groundy, where were ya!
Haha missed that, im not fit enough yet to surf Jakes at that size, even on a lid.One spot was great to watch10-12 foot offshore winds mostly closeouts but some long tubes by local chargers.
Big Ulu
WOW there’s some bombs in that footage, lads are certainly charging hard , bummer there’s no footage from the water looking in .
Dont worry be happy, skis going to noble means and good deeds.
Fark, that ski driver has some major skills and balls.
Go Rocco !
Rocco Charging - 9 yrs old faaark
-------------------------------------
For Rocco
No way!! That's incredible for 9.... Feeling like a very old look....
OMG John2
Imagine being an everyday punter out at Cloudbreak then John paddles over from his yacht and does that shit in your face.
He’s on another level
Phwoaa, he's still there for the coming swell..
That was nuts!!!!
Some more
hooking
Johnny Boy....
Big Luke. Man turn.
Holy shit.
The most beautiful turn I’ve ever seen!?!?
Jeezus... Agreee Blowin - Farkn Tuff 105 kgs Beast Turn...... Beautiful !
Boxes
FCS or Futures..?
How’s the exit from the turn. Full samurai Jedi shit. Poise, speed, power, flow. It’s like Filipe Toledo ate Filipe Toledo then did his best surfing as a goofy.
Fucken glorious
Great to get shots out to a wide audience but such a waste having such a perfect moment reproduced in such an unworthy, disposable medium as a phone screen. That would have been a poster lining the bedroom walls of every grommet in Australia and NZ a few years ago.
That's one hell of a turn!
Dunno about anyone else but if I ever did a turn like that I reckon I'd do a Greg Noll, just walk away and do something else because it's never getting better than that.
He's a funny bugger too! :)
I’m going to visualise that turn next time I’ve got a wide open face… and then bog a rail and awkwardly recover just in time to see the wave run away from me
Agree with all of the above. That’s a beast of a turn.
In real life would of looked even better. Imagine seeing all that spray from the back of the wave. Epic
And somehow he's also quite nimble in the air, and he totally rips at The Ledge in heavy barrels.
Always wondered how good he could have been. And I imagine he'd look pretty good at Cloudbreak.
Totally Andy, classic funny dude. Very dry out of the water.
The second fella sounds like an interesting dude
Lukes wave again.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Full screen .25 playback speed - Holy Shit !