More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Throaty Bugger
Pipe looking perfect and empty from this angle. Crazy!
GroG Free....Well Done Bylsey ...YEW !
In the Lip
Give us a hand will ya mate
Congratulations NF on winning surfer of the year & ride of the year, definitely well deserved worthy winner .
.He’s on a mission hey supa.
Absolute lunatic
Getfarked
Jeezuz Harold
There’s gotta be a better way .
Posting this for the comments.
Three women cracking it that a longboard woman is surfing in the wrong spot in Bali haha.
It’s 1-2ft mushy day as well lol
At this rate, soon we won’t even be able to advocate for more females in the water to spread less hate.
"All men are bastards. We will fight for equality. Until all women are bastards too." - Michael Leunig.
What an unsatisfying shitshow that was. Arguing in your second language on Instagram about the most trivial of concerns.
Haha, I was looking for a quote like that but couldn’t put my finger on one.
I just checked it again this morning, wowee
I posted that here before the longboarder jumped in on the convo