More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Rocker- Rolled V- Razor Edge
Ooh, nice curves. Would like to see the final product.
Don’t worry. When dolphins are around there’s no sharks. Two surfers playing it cool
Here ya go @goofyfoot this might help make up ya mind about quick Gland trip . https://instagram.com/stories/gland_joyos/3175431482049424871?utm_sourc…
Perko P.S.I. Bound
Jealous of the southerners and those free to strike.
Tail that Screams Flow
Sexy!
Mintage, I can see that in my quiver
Ten Tight Channels
Assym Cutlap Assym Pinline
Large Figs
50 years on...Just put an Album Decal on this...
On in & around the foam ball .
Dreamy conditions
^ Nice eh Supa...
These Pics are Wild
OMFG
Holy Shiiit..