More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Yuri, I can not take many more of these videos you’re posting. There’re not authentic in anyway and generally hold no relevance at all. Most of them are over dubbed with this ridiculous robotic fake computer voice. Come on mate. Spare us. Enough.
Wtf is this surf drop thing? It’s shit
Farken Loook out ......a 9'11 Fish
YeeeeW
Ripper
Anyone got a pic of Banana Bro Henry ...Surfing or on the Guitar..?
Nah, lots more Pipe Dream stuff though. Research for a coming story.
Soli ripping:
Far out that must feel good.
How’s that bottom turn :-0
Good Stuff Wayne
50 yrs ago ~ McCabe ~
Spencer Hargreaves.....New Weapon
I reckon if Craigos gave the beard a trim and combed the hair backwards he could pull off the brand new Owen Wright women’s weekly look at the next swellnet dress up party.
Looking forward to this one.
Def worth reposting...Faarkyeh
That’s fucked!!
3 solid ones behind too
Oooft. I was there that day. Was unreal. I remember seeing someone paddle into something that size at bommie and the whole thing just closed out on them - must have been an incredible view followed by a nightmare. I got back home to where I was living at the time feeling like an idiot for not paddling out further down the road, which was still huge but clean and within my reach, and ordered a 8'0 gun.
Crazy stuff
grandes caverna!!!
That is mental flollo.
Something 0.0001 percent of people will ever experience.
Thats Best Pic ever flollo !
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sammy Yoon rode this day on an 8'2 twinnie